PDA

View Full Version : logging in?

pancho villa
08-05-2008, 10:40 AM
I have logged out on my laptop and don't know how to log back in. Help please.

Necks_Fan
08-05-2008, 10:41 AM
How are you typing this? Lol.

Anyway, I go to post on a topic and if you are not logged in it will ask you to do so and then I put in my stuff and it let's me post......

pirate4state
08-05-2008, 10:41 AM
:confused:

crzyjournalist03
08-05-2008, 10:44 AM
did you forget your password?

If so, try tequila. If that doesn't work, try tamale. If that doesn't work, try enchilada. If that doesn't work, contact a moderator.

pirate4state
08-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
did you forget your password?

If so, try tequila. If that doesn't work, try tamale. If that doesn't work, try enchilada. If that doesn't work, contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator? What the heck will we be able to do? I don't have yalls passwords. LOL

There should be an option to have your password sent to you. I could look up the email address you used to register since that is where the password will be sent. So, there's that, I guess.

crzyjournalist03
08-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Contact a moderator? What the heck will we be able to do? I don't have yalls passwords. LOL

There should be an option to have your password sent to you. I could look up the email address you used to register since that is where the password will be sent. So, there's that, I guess.

I figured moderators could at least reset passwords if someone had forgotten them...I guess that's only admin though.

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2008, 10:48 AM
I figured moderators could at least reset passwords if someone had forgotten them...I guess that's only admin though. I think the admins know better than to leave that power in our hands, since it would be oh so tempting, because we can... :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: ;)

pancho villa
08-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
How are you typing this? Lol.

Anyway, I go to post on a topic and if you are not logged in it will ask you to do so and then I put in my stuff and it let's me post......

Thanks dude. worked

Necks_Fan
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think the admins know better than to leave that power in our hands, since it would be oh so tempting, because we can... :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: ;) It would be quite funny.:D

Necks_Fan
Originally posted by pancho villa
Thanks dude. worked Np.

pirate4state
08-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I figured moderators could at least reset passwords if someone had forgotten them...I guess that's only admin though. Yeah, that's admin.

Maroon87
08-05-2008, 04:44 PM
I have logged out on my laptop and don't know how to log back in. Help please.

I thought surely your password was "I love standaround"...;)

GreenMonster
08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks dude. worked Hey, you closet dirt waterer, don't you know you have to be smarter than the equipment to run it. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!!! How's football treating you so far?

espn1
08-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks dude. worked tamale?:D :D :D

3ABirdMan
08-05-2008, 10:52 PM
In their defense .........

While I was off work for the last week and a half, the Norton anti-spyware must have deleted all of my cookies. When I came to the DL forum this morning, I wasn't logged in, so I decided I would log in - just in case I needed to post something real quick lol.

15 minutes later, after trying to register 3 more times, I FINALLY found the log-in box at the BOTTOM of the main page lol! :doh:

Shouldn't that thing be at the TOP of the page, by the home button? :thinking:

pirate4state
08-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
In their defense .........

While I was off work for the last week and a half, the Norton anti-spyware must have deleted all of my cookies. When I came to the DL forum this morning, I wasn't logged in, so I decided I would log in - just in case I needed to post something real quick lol.

15 minutes later, after trying to register 3 more times, I FINALLY found the log-in box at the BOTTOM of the main page lol! :doh:

Shouldn't that thing be at the TOP of the page, by the home button? :thinking:

There should be one. Right now I can see a http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/top_logout.gif button so I have to assume that when I'm not logged in there is a "log in" button in the same spot at the top of the page. :thinking:

EDIT: Nope, no button, but it isn't that hard to find, IMO at the bottom of the page. Maybe cause I already know where to look! :D

3ABirdMan
08-06-2008, 07:23 AM
:tisk: NO CHEATING! When you stay logged in all of the time, you forget how to get back in WHEN you get out!