PDA

View Full Version : Falfurrias Jerseys, last in 31-3A

navscanmaster
08-04-2008, 06:30 PM
With only 8 starters back (4/4) from a 2-8 team, Falfurrias will struggle this year. That doesn't mean they can't play hard and get rolling in a comparably weaker district, but it is an uphill battle for sure. West Oso returns dang near a whole sideline of folks, and Ingleside, Mathis and Sinton should challenge this year.

After looking at DCTF a minute, I have a question for Fal44: Do you guys have anybody over 5'10" playing football????

:devil:

garciap77
08-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
With only 8 starters back (4/4) from a 2-8 team, Falfurrias will struggle this year. That doesn't mean they can't play hard and get rolling in a comparably weaker district, but it is an uphill battle for sure. West Oso returns dang near a whole sideline of folks, and Ingleside, Mathis and Sinton should challenge this year.

After looking at DCTF a minute, I have a question for Fal44: Do you guys have anybody over 5'10" playing football????

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Not picking on Brownwood!;)

Fal44
08-05-2008, 01:00 AM

umm..I think the only player THEY (I graduated) have around 5'10 is the QB steven garza... I seriously doubt they win more then 2 games this year...

pirate4state
08-05-2008, 09:37 AM

Falfurrias is a, say it with me, BASEBALL school! :D ;)

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2008, 09:45 AM

Heyyyy!!!! You got a problem with short football players? :mad: :p :D

espn1
08-05-2008, 09:46 AM

:devil: You won't get much out of DCFM except Nice pictures and stats. Don't rely on their predictions for one minute because they're always off the mark!

Phil C
08-05-2008, 09:49 AM
You have to remember they have been a powerful football team in the past and played Gregory-Portland some close games in the playoffs in the 70s.

Fal44
08-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
You have to remember they have been a powerful football team in the past and played Gregory-Portland some close games in the playoffs in the 70s. we also had a perfect 10-0 season in 2000

AP Panther Fan
08-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Not about Fal being ranked last or AP next to last....

but, I was just looking at all of the 31-3a schedules and found it interesting that Rockport is playing 4 pre-district games against teams in our district.:evil:

Sweetwater Red
08-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Heyyyy!!!! You got a problem with short football players? :mad: :p :D

Well it's a little different when said short player can bench press
a Chevy.:thinking:

:D :D :D