PDA

View Full Version : Breckenridge Buckaroos, last in 2-3A

navscanmaster
08-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Well, when it comes to the Buckaroos, they are probably a playoff team in almost any other district. But fate has dealt them into district 2-3A. Since I know we have some Breck poster(s) on the board, discussion may now commence.

Oh yeah, no need to hijack this one with Brownwood bashing/defending.:devil:

Phantom Stang
08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Well, when it comes to the Buckaroos, they are probably a playoff team in almost any other district. But fate has dealt them into district 2-3A. Since I know we have some Breck poster(s) on the board, discussion may now commence.

I think Breckenridge would have a hard time making it out of a lot of districts this season. Even so, no coach in his right mind will let his team look past a program with that much tradition and town pride.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-04-2008, 05:16 PM

:(

It is what it is, I guess. The homer in me wants to say there's a chance we can steal a few, but I know that its going to be a tough road for Coach Fambrough and the boys. As a true fan/ homer, any signs of progress throughout the season, where we are competitive, will be good for me.

Oh, and I hope we beat Graham.:devil:

navscanmaster
08-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Where do you think that you guys will be strong at, position wise?

BreckTxLonghorn
08-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Where do you think that you guys will be strong at, position wise?

I don't keep up tons with who we're returning, but I would expect you'll see LB/RB 'Big Head' Roberson make some waves. He was a beast last year, and may singlehandedly power the team to a W at one point.

Rocket
08-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Good luck to you guys.. I got you guys over Graham.