PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood, Celina, Liberty Hill

I_DONT_CARE
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: AREN'T THERE ANY OTHER TEAMS TO TALK ABOUT? :rolleyes: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 11:59 AM
which team would you like to talk about?

I_DONT_CARE
08-04-2008, 12:01 PM
HOW ABOUT PITTSBURG OR ANTHONY? JUST ANYBODY BUT THOSE THREE BIG-HEADS! :rolleyes:

BobcatBenny
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
HOW ABOUT PITTSBURG OR ANTHONY? JUST ANYBODY BUT THOSE THREE BIG-HEADS! :rolleyes:

Count me in.

Pittsburg and/or Anthony are not as good as Celina! :p

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM

Pitt has some talent, but it will be hard for them to overcome the graduation of their all everything Kendall Wright

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Well tell us what you think about them

garciap77
08-04-2008, 12:07 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: AREN'T THERE ANY OTHER TEAMS TO TALK ABOUT? :rolleyes: :blahblah: :blahblah:

NO!;)

OK! Let's talk about your team. How do you think they will do?:D

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
NO!;)

OK! Let's talk about your team. How do you think they will do?:D I heard timbuktu returns all 22 starters from a team who failed to win a game :p

I_DONT_CARE
08-04-2008, 12:25 PM
NO!;)

OK! Let's talk about your team. How do you think they will do?:D
BYE IS LOOKING LIKE A LOSS RIGHT NOW, BUT I DON'T CARE!

waterboy
08-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I can see all the talk about Liberty Hill and Celina, they've proven themselves, but Brownwood??? Brownwood hasn't proven anything yet, and therefore haven't earned the right to be mentioned among the best in 3A. Just my opinion, though.

Lion_Addict
08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I can see all the talk about Liberty Hill and Celina, they've proven themselves, but Brownwood??? Brownwood hasn't proven anything yet, and therefore haven't earned the right to be mentioned among the best in 3A. Just my opinion, though.

Yep, that seems to be the opinion of the majority. Yep, everybody's gotta right to their own opinion. What's that saying? "The proof is in the pudding"........ Hope everybody's got a sweet tooth. Gonna be plenty of "pudding" to go around soon ;) :D

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
I heard open still cannot get anybody scheduled to play them.

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Yep, that seems to be the opinion of the majority. Yep, everybody's gotta right to their own opinion. What's that saying? "The proof is in the pudding"........ Hope everybody's got a sweet tooth. Gonna be plenty of "pudding" to go around soon ;) :D
In the Hill, we prefer Mrs. Butterworth's syrup to pudding. It goes better with our pancakes. :devil:

Daddy D 11
08-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
In the Hill, we prefer Mrs. Butterworth's syrup to pudding. It goes better with our pancakes. :devil:

nicely done:clap:

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2008, 01:29 PM
I like people to bring a lot of potatoes for our SACKS.

Lion_Addict
08-04-2008, 01:30 PM

Touche' ...... gotta give props. Nicely done. :clap: . BUT, you're still gonna get fed some "pudding" and LIKE IT :tongue:

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Touche' ...... gotta give props. Nicely done. :clap: . BUT, you're still gonna get fed some "pudding" and LIKE IT :tongue: I'll take chocolate! I just hope the Lions' like dirt pudding, because they'll be eating enough for both teams. :p

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Touche' ...... gotta give props. Nicely done. :clap: . BUT, you're still gonna get fed some "pudding" and LIKE IT :tongue: I'll take LH's pancakes over that pudding stuff you speak of :p

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I'll take chocolate! I just hope the Lions' like dirt pudding, because they'll be eating enough for both teams. :p wow LHPM talking noise?!?!?! :p

you should probably get on yahoo :D

All out CAT
08-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
wow LHPM talking noise?!?!?! :p

Rollin'

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
wow LHPM talking noise?!?!?! :p

Duh! It's officially football season! :p

Can't *sigh*

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
I'll take chocolate! I just hope the Lions' like dirt pudding, because they'll be eating enough for both teams. :p

Mud pancakes mom

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Mud pancakes mom
Good point! Adding syrup to the dirt pudding will do that. :stirpot:

WOS1
08-04-2008, 01:48 PM
There isn't much difference in the quality teams in 3A vs the quality in 4A. Brownwood will be "tastin" that before long.

BwdLions
08-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
There isn't much difference in the quality teams in 3A vs the quality in 4A. Brownwood will be "tastin" that before long.

We'll see about that WOS.;)

WOS1
08-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
We'll see about that WOS.;)
We've learned it the hard way. :( You will be fine thru district and the first round of the playoffs. then things will begin to get a little sticky.;)

navscanmaster
08-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Well, I for one want to talk about Huntington. I see the mighty fighting Red Devils have 7/8 starters returning. Didn't make much noise last year, but they might be able to surprise a Diboll, Center, or Rusk after good ole fashioned Jasper/Carthage whipping the week before!

I think things are looking up for the traditional doormats of the Lufkin area. Maybe they will move up to area rug this year, we will see. After the loss of all everything Cuu Duong, thats right, Cuu Duong, the rest of the returning starters will have to step up to fill the gaps left by Cuu Doung.

Cuu Duong.

Rocket
08-04-2008, 02:47 PM
We've learned it the hard way. :( You will be fine thru district and the first round of the playoffs. then things will begin to get a little sticky.;)

True or False...

Brownwood's chances in 3A are alot better than 4A.

True.

Yes that is correct.

For the 100th time...
Brownwood has respect for 3A and Brownwood will have to earn every win (especially when you schedule tough teams every week). We always expect to go win state and now we really like our chances. We understand that it will not be easy. Geesh!

PS: Brownwood is not WOS. What happened to you doesn't necessarily happen to everybody. Got that?

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
True or False...

Brownwood's chances in 3A are alot better than 4A.

True.

Yes that is correct.

For the 100th time...
Brownwood has respect for 3A and Brownwood will have to earn every win (especially when you schedule tough teams every week). We always expect to go win state and now we really like our chances. We understand that it will not be easy. Geesh! since when does one turn an opinion into true or false? lol

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Well, I for one want to talk about Huntington. I see the mighty fighting Red Devils have 7/8 starters returning. Didn't make much noise last year, but they might be able to surprise a Diboll, Center, or Rusk after good ole fashioned Jasper/Carthage whipping the week before!

I think things are looking up for the traditional doormats of the Lufkin area. Maybe they will move up to area rug this year, we will see. After the loss of all everything Cuu Duong, thats right, Cuu Duong, the rest of the returning starters will have to step up to fill the gaps left by Cuu Doung.

Cuu Duong.
Didn't Huntington win their first district game in a few years last season?

Cuu Duong? uhm, okay

Rocket
08-04-2008, 02:50 PM
since when does one turn an opinion into true or false? lol

When do you ever add anything worth a crap to a thread?

There is an opinion for ya.

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Since when do you ever add anything worth a crap to a thread?

There is an opinion for ya. all the time...

LHexPlayer
08-04-2008, 02:55 PM
He does bring the hot girl of the month.

Sweetwater Red
08-04-2008, 02:57 PM

Damn dude! He's been hyping Brownwood almost as much as
you have. Do you make a habit of eating your own?:thinking:

Rocket
08-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Really? Show me...

I am sure he was hyping us to stir the pot with you. I think you have him mixed up! DUDE. Why are you cussing? You are intense. Wow...lol Settle down a bit.

Let me tell you this..go blue is not a Brownwood fan. Let me repeat... NOT a Brownwood fan.

LHEX-

True... LOL

Sweetwater Red
08-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Really? Show me...

I am sure he was hyping us to stir the pot with you. I think you have him mixed up! DUDE. Why are you cussing? You are intense. Wow...lol Settle down a bit.

Let me tell you this..go blue is not a Brownwood fan. Let me repeat... NOT a Brownwood fan.

LHEX-

True... LOL

DUDE

So the only people that can hype Brownwood are Brownwood
folks?:doh:

Rocket
08-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Please link me to posts where he is hyping Brownwood and I do not care who hypes Brownwood.

goblue is a visitor to BrownwoodLions.com and he is not a peson that I would think would be hyping Brownwood unless he is trying to tick somebody off. That is usually his angle. Hmmmm, kind of sounds like me.. ha ha

Rocket
08-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
DUDE

On this board, MOST of the people that hype Brownwood are Brownwood folks, with the exception of a small amount of smart football fans on here not from Brownwood.

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Please link me to posts where he is hyping Brownwood and I do not care who hypes Brownwood.

goblue is a visitor to BrownwoodLions.com and he is not a peson that I would think would be hyping Brownwood unless he is trying to tick somebody off. That is usually his angle. Hmmmm, kind of sounds like me.. ha ha i only poke fun at you guys....

here ya go homeboy http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83203&highlight=blue+brownwood

pirate4state
08-04-2008, 03:35 PM
We've learned it the hard way. :( You will be fine thru district and the first round of the playoffs. then things will begin to get a little sticky.;) :wave: Hello stranger :)

IDK their district is pretty stout! :eek:

It'll be interesting for sure. :thumbsup:

Rocket
08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
i only poke fun at you guys....

here ya go homeboy http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83203&highlight=blue+brownwood

NICE.... ;)
MMM MMMMMM.. love eating crow... the feathers tickle...

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 03:52 PM
NICE.... ;)
MMM MMMMMM.. love eating crow... the feathers tickle... ya i'm good at making people eat crow

garciap77
08-04-2008, 04:03 PM

Originally posted by LHexPlayer
He does bring the hot girl of the month.

:2thumbsup

And all Rocket brings is a not so good 4A team! I mean 3A team!:D ;)

garciap77
08-04-2008, 04:06 PM
DUDE

I like Brownwood! I'm going with them vs LH! Have to go with the team representing our District GO BROWNWOOD!:)

garciap77
08-04-2008, 04:07 PM
On this board, MOST of the people that hype Brownwood are Brownwood folks, with the exception of a small amount of smart football fans on here not from Brownwood.

Thanks!:D

bigwood33
08-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I like Brownwood! I'm going with them vs LH! Have to go with the team representing our District GO BROWNWOOD!:)

Gotta love bunker mentality:clap:

garciap77
08-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Gotta love bunker mentality:clap: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WildTexan972
08-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Brownwood uniforms are ugly.....

BobcatBenny
08-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
WildTexan is back! Rut Roh Raggy! :D

Rocket
08-05-2008, 03:09 PM

Um no.

firstdown
08-05-2008, 03:22 PM

are they brown?

Ranger Mom
08-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
are they brown?

That's what I was wondering! People always ask me why our uniforms aren't green!:p

Sweetwater Red
08-05-2008, 03:24 PM
are they brown?

Maroon with white helmets and a maroon Detroit Lion logo.

BILLYFRED0000
08-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
WildTexan is back! Rut Roh Raggy! :D

Boy now we are in for some wild times. BTW Brownwoods unis are kind a ugly. Dont like the hats to much. Need maroon hats and more white on the uni.

firstdown
08-05-2008, 03:27 PM

Thank you, I really figured that Rocket would think I was trying to be a smart @$$. He seems to be a little touchy.

Sweetwater Red
08-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Thank you, I really figured that Rocket would think I was trying to be a smart @$$. He seems to be a little touchy.

No problem but if Argyle's uni's were as ugly as Brownwood's wouldn't
you be a little touchy?:D

BleedOrange
08-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Boy now we are in for some wild times. BTW Brownwoods unis are kind a ugly. Dont like the hats to much. Need maroon hats and more white on the uni.

I was thinking they needed some more Orange.

I_DONT_CARE
08-05-2008, 04:40 PM
i only poke fun at you guys....

http://www.norman.k12.ok.us/087/webpix/Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

Old Tiger
08-05-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.norman.k12.ok.us/087/webpix/Bandwagon%20Final.jpg no

Rocket
08-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Brownwood's Uniforms (http://brownwoodlions.com/media/gallery/photoSweetwater.php)

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Brownwood's Uniforms (http://brownwoodlions.com/media/gallery/photoSweetwater.php)
Did GB crash your MB? :D

Emerson1
08-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Ugly style helmet. It's football not space travel

wimbo_pro
08-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Oh My!!!!

Rocket
08-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Those are new helmets. You see Brownwood doesn't play with equipment from the 1980's like most of you 3A's with Wooden Stadiums.

Old Tiger
08-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Those are new helmets. You see Brownwood doesn't play with equipment from the 1980's like most of you 3A's with Wooden Stadiums. a lot of 3a teams have the DNA. They've been out for 4 years at least

orange machine
08-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Those are new helmets. You see Brownwood doesn't play with equipment from the 1980's like most of you 3A's with Wooden Stadiums.

Hey rocket come to the chat room

BobcatBenny
08-05-2008, 11:14 PM
And not in a good way! :eek:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/BobcatBenny/Super-Bad.jpg

espn1
08-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Brownwood uniforms are ugly..... You must be a Cheer Leader! Who cares what the uniforms look like. It's football not a prom!

DDBooger
08-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by espn1
You must be a Cheer Leader! Who cares what the uniforms look like. It's football not a prom! don't tell that to under armor, have you seen all the useless stuff the athletes wear now in football...all these bands on their arms, some on their legs even lol, lineman with gloves.

firstcat
08-06-2008, 08:45 AM
I'll take chocolate! I just hope the Lions' like dirt pudding, because they'll be eating enough for both teams. :p

I think the lions are gonna have more chocolate "puddin" than they bargained for when they meet the Panthers...in their pants!

Rocket
08-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by firstcat
I think the lions are gonna have more chocolate "puddin" than they bargained for when they meet the Panthers...in their pants!

seriously :rolleyes:

garciap77
08-06-2008, 11:12 AM

:rolleyes:

I thought your new helmets had tha Starbucks Emblem?:D ;)

I_DONT_CARE
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
CAN SOMEBODY ADD FARMERSVILLE TO THE TITLE? :rolleyes: AND MAYBE NAVASOTA...

spotbilt
08-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Can the Farmers make a deep playoff push ? Are they for real ?

Daddy D 11
08-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by spotbilt
Can the Farmers make a deep playoff push ? Are they for real ?

No.

:1popcorn:

WildTexan972
08-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by espn1
You must be a Cheer Leader! Who cares what the uniforms look like. It's football not a prom!

just an observation oh mighty fan from a losing program....since this is America we can all have an opinion, and mine is their uniforms are ugly.....and my team is better than your team....and I am right about BOTH....

I am not a fan of the Snyder program, but that black and gold superman S is kinda keen....

on another note...after we drilled Pittsburg last year, while walking back to the truck in our orange colored gear of champions, we got to hear from all the Pittsburg fans how PG was going to eat us up the next week.....oh wait....that was the same PG that was getting beat by Glen Rose that night....oh wait....dint GR get 70 hung on em the next week? yep I bet PG was gonna be rough alright....

and Brownwoods uniforms are ugly.....

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 01:26 PM
just an observation oh mighty fan from a losing program....since this is America we can all have an opinion, and mine is their uniforms are ugly.....and my team is better than your team....and I am right about BOTH....

I am not a fan of the Snyder program, but that black and gold superman S is kinda keen....

on another note...after we drilled Pittsburg last year, while walking back to the truck in our orange colored gear of champions, we got to hear from all the Pittsburg fans how PG was going to eat us up the next week.....oh wait....that was the same PG that was getting beat by Glen Rose that night....oh wait....dint GR get 70 hung on em the next week? yep I bet PG was gonna be rough alright....

Oh man...when Greenwood's uniforms were Columbia Blue and Red...I hated them!!

I was so glad when they replaced the red with navy blue!

BwdLions
08-11-2008, 01:30 PM

You sure are cocky for a kid with 4 posts. Oh and we don't need any history of who your team drilled. We don't care.

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 01:32 PM
You sure are cocky for a kid with 4 posts. Oh and we don't need any history of who your team drilled. We don't care.

If it's the same guy....he has been here under a slightly different name....for quite a while now!!:D

Buckeye1980
08-11-2008, 01:37 PM
I thought this thread was to talk about someone other than Bownwood, Celina, and Liberty Hill....but that is all being talked about.......just glad Gilmer has not been mentioned....the last time we were mentioned this little was 2004 and we know how that turned out ....keep talkin B'wood, Celina, and LH.......I LOVE the conservation:clap:

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
And not in a good way! :eek:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/BobcatBenny/Super-Bad.jpg Lol. Good one....:D

Rocket
08-11-2008, 03:27 PM

You are ugly. I love this opinion stuff. I don't even have to know what you look like and i am right. Wierdo...

Sweetwater Red
08-11-2008, 03:29 PM
You are ugly. I love this opinion stuff. I don't even have to know what you look like and i am right. Wierdo...

Speaking of opinions, do you think Sweetwater has a chance
against Brownwood this year?:devil:

BwdLions
08-11-2008, 03:38 PM

It's just envy talking Rocket, don't let them get to you. If they see those maroon and white uniforms and helmets and say those don't like them, they're only lying to themselves and everyone on here.

JR2004
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM

No...This board is populated by fans of about 10 teams or so. I obviously don't mind it (being that I'm the only Madison supporter here), but if you're looking to hear talk about many different 3A teams across the state you're on the wrong board IDC. Regional boards, however, do help in getting more information about a wider array of teams from around Texas.

JR2004
08-11-2008, 04:58 PM

I thought y'all would just be happy to be on the same field with the mighty Brownwood Lions. How can little ol' Sweetwater stand up to such a collection of talent and hope to walk away with a victory?

Oh wait that's right your Mustangs have walked off the field before against Brownwood as the winner. Everything must've just gone wrong that day for the Lions. Oh well just be happy you get to share the same field and stadium with them for a few hours this year. That'll be quite an honor to say you were on the field with a 2008 regional finalist.

Daddy D 11
08-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
That'll be quite an honor to say you were on the field with a 2008 regional finalist.

:devil: Agreed.

:evillol:

garciap77
08-11-2008, 08:19 PM

That lion won't be there after they play us!;)

garciap77
08-11-2008, 08:24 PM

Yes, after we get done with them they will not have much of a team left!:D :stirpot:

WildTexan972
08-11-2008, 09:06 PM
It's just envy talking Rocket, don't let them get to you. If they see those maroon and white uniforms and helmets and say those don't like them, they're only lying to themselves and everyone on here.

no...you are quite INCORRECT there...there has never been ANY team based in maroon that looked good in ANY way on a sports field.....learn it....live it....love it....

some maroon team was okay back in the 60s or so, but their time has passed and now they are just happy if they can win district on occasion.....but their uniforms are still ugly, even in the playoffs.....

WildTexan972
08-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If it's the same guy....he has been here under a slightly different name....for quite a while now!!:D

no maam....you are mistaken.....it was never even the least bit different....but then you are some boss or such, so surely you could determine that with ANY type of sense....my name was always the same, and I am always right....see how life is quite predictable for some of us?

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
no maam....you are mistaken.....it was never even the least bit different....but then you are some boss or such, so surely you could determine that with ANY type of sense....my name was always the same, and I am always right....see how life is quite predictable for some of us?
From the state game 2 years ago...... ;)

Total Posts: 468
User Posts
BILLYFRED0000 71
rundoe 50
bobcat1 43
WildTexan 37

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 09:18 PM

So....I guess the WildTexan in THIS POST (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=56969&highlight=wildtexan) is someone else then!!

Funny.....I could swear that the "WildTexan" and "WildTexan972" usernames ARE slightly different!!! Either way, y'all sure do sound a lot alike!!!

garciap77
08-11-2008, 09:21 PM
So....I guess the WildTexan in THIS POST (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=56969&highlight=wildtexan) is someone else then!!

Funny.....I could swear that the "WildTexan" and "WildTexan972" usernames ARE slightly different!!! Either way, y'all sure do sound a lot alike!!! :iagree: :iagree:

JR2004
08-11-2008, 09:22 PM

Funny.....I could swear that the "WildTexan" and "WildTexan972" usernames ARE slightly different!!! Either way, y'all sure do sound a lot alike!!!

Can we get an over/under on how long it takes before he's banished again?

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 09:23 PM
:iagree: :iagree:

Well, in that case, you must not have ANY sense either!!:p

WildTexan972
08-11-2008, 09:23 PM
it has been 2 years, but to my knowledge I have never simply gone without the 972....it makes me feel naked....

but you are the boss, so whatever you say must be right....or you'll do like usual and send PMs to shut up whatever discussion does not praise those LH folks.....even if I do believe they are the kings of 3A at the moment - until we beat em we don't qualify, kinda like all the rest of the 3As around the state....

and them b'wood uniforms are ugly....

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 09:25 PM
it has been 2 years, but to my knowledge I have never simply gone without the 972....it makes me feel naked....

but you are the boss, so whatever you say must be right....or you'll do like usual and send PMs to shut up whatever discussion does not praise those LH folks.....even if I do believe they are the kings of 3A at the moment - until we beat em we don't qualify, kinda like all the rest of the 3As around the state....

I don't why you are on your high horse! I was actually defending you against the person who said something about you being a cocky kid with 4 posts.....and I knew you had been here much longer than he had!!

I don't remember ever sending you a PM personally!!

WildTexan972
08-11-2008, 09:27 PM
and I was never banished....not to my knowledge anyway....I had used my work email (since no free email acct qualifies) and changed jobs, so the acct was no longer valid....but since I have never seen a Dallas team from ANY classification beat my team, I decided to come back and mention it....

I was there the day the streak started....I was there the night the streak ended....I was kinda glad in a weird kinda way when we lost, cause them game undies was needing a washin bad after 68 wins in a row.....

garciap77
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Well, in that case, you must not have ANY sense either!!:p
:D

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 09:32 PM
and I was never banished....not to my knowledge anyway....I had used my work email (since no free email acct qualifies) and changed jobs, so the acct was no longer valid....but since I have never seen a Dallas team from ANY classification beat my team, I decided to come back and mention it....

I was there the day the streak started....I was there the night the streak ended....I was kinda glad in a weird kinda way when we lost, cause them game undies was needing a washin bad after 68 wins in a row.....

He is correct there. It doesn't say "ejected" by his name, it just says "unregistered"....which is what automatically happens when someone doesn't sign in for 18 months or so!

JR2004
08-11-2008, 09:36 PM
He is correct there. It doesn't say "ejected" by his name, it just says "unregistered"....which is what automatically happens when someone doesn't sign in for 18 months or so!

True. I'm giving it until the end of October before it gets ejected.

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 09:52 PM
my name was always the same, and I am always right....see how life is quite predictable for some of us?

I just realized something else....I just proved you wrong!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!:p :p :D ;)

:kiss:

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2008, 10:12 PM

ROFL! :D Welcome back! :)

And for all the 2006 pre-game noise, your post game actions spoke much louder. :kiss:

CelinaTurf
08-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
...be happy you get to share the same field and ... [consider it] quite an honor to say you were on the field with a 2008 regional finalist.

Hey, green dude with no hair... I consider it such an honor to be on the same discussion forum as you... a REGIONAL FINALIST. No, really, just to share the same forum space with a REGIONAL FINALIST is so... how do you say it in English... ineffable... I symbolically breath out in your general direction from admiration... I mean your team was... what did you call it... a REGIONAL FINALIST. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW... Dude... I'm almost speechless... WOWOWOWOWEEEEEEEEEE! My first finger circles in the air about your teams AMAZING accomplishment last year... I mean... WOW... A REGIONAL FINALIST... I definitely expel your way Dude... Thanks for all you've done... I need some time to just reflect on how cool that really is...

(To my son) Hey... what is that blinding light??? Stop, son, don't shine that thing in my eyes... what is that son??? Oh, yeah, it's just ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RING... too bad, son, you couldn't be a REGIONAL FINALIST like this green, bald statue like dude on the forum...

44INAROW
08-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf

(To my son) Hey... what is that blinding light??? Stop, son, don't shine that thing in my eyes... what is that son??? Oh, yeah, it's just ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RING... too bad, son, you couldn't be a REGIONAL FINALIST like this green, bald statue like dude on the forum...

I think I just threw up in my mouth.......... :rolleyes:

orange machine
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

I love Celina folks and all, but i have to agree that was :blahblah:

CelinaTurf
08-11-2008, 11:41 PM

That would probably be from the emotional reaction you get when you see the elongated arms of the hairless Martian captured on film and posted here on this discussion forum.

orange machine
08-11-2008, 11:42 PM
That would probably be from the emotional reaction you get when you see the elongated arms of the hairless Martian captured on film and posted here on this discussion forum.

Thats true also, he does have a point. Round 2 ding ding.

44INAROW
08-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by orange machine

I have decided to ignore his post from now on - they are created for 1 purpose and that is to rile others and I will now refuse to play his petty game. I for one am not impressed he knows big words - :doh: :hand:

CelinaTurf
08-11-2008, 11:43 PM

Or it could be from hours of reading / thinking about how ugly maroon uniforms can really be.

CelinaTurf
08-11-2008, 11:46 PM
I have decided to ignore his post from now on - they are created for 1 purpose and that is to rile others and I will now refuse to play his petty game. I for one am not impressed he knows big words - :doh: :hand:

That would be called (in simple words for you 44...) CHECK MATE! Or for others, ANOTHER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Thanks for being above the fray (or is it frey)!?!?!?

CelinaTurf
08-11-2008, 11:55 PM

It's just that Herman Munster's brother's argument about someone being honored to be in the very presence of a REGIONAL FINALIST is so short sighted... It's like saying we should be honored to get to discuss anything with a guy with a picture of some green monster attached to his moniker... as though his having the picture posted made him worthy of respect... it's just preposterous.

And my use of the English language simply enables me to express myself the way I intend to, with as few misunderstandings as possible... But, if you really need me to, I'll try to dumb it down in the future.

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Us Texans can't claim this "wild" one as one of our own.... I really like Celina because they have some cool cats that post here.... but this wildtexan fellow is just plain annoying......

And I think our football team looks damn good in maroon and white........ and no I'm not from Brownwood.........

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Hey, green dude with no hair... I consider it such an honor to be on the same discussion forum as you... a REGIONAL FINALIST. No, really, just to share the same forum space with a REGIONAL FINALIST is so... how do you say it in English... ineffable... I symbolically breath out in your general direction from admiration... I mean your team was... what did you call it... a REGIONAL FINALIST. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW... Dude... I'm almost speechless... WOWOWOWOWEEEEEEEEEE! My first finger circles in the air about your teams AMAZING accomplishment last year... I mean... WOW... A REGIONAL FINALIST... I definitely expel your way Dude... Thanks for all you've done... I need some time to just reflect on how cool that really is...

(To my son) Hey... what is that blinding light??? Stop, son, don't shine that thing in my eyes... what is that son??? Oh, yeah, it's just ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RING... too bad, son, you couldn't be a REGIONAL FINALIST like this green, bald statue like dude on the forum... ?:confused: :doh: :hand:

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Thats true also, he does have a point. Round 2 ding ding.

Thanks for following the humor intended along with the message. Can it be finished in just two rounds???

burnetboy
08-12-2008, 12:20 AM
how about burnet?

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Us Texans can't claim this "wild" one as one of our own.... but this wildtexan fellow is just plain annoying......
Why can't we? :confused: I will.

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 08:48 AM
Why can't we? :confused: I will.

He always made me laugh!!

If being annoying makes someone "unclaimable" (is that a word?) then are many "unclaimables" here....probably myself, at times!!:p

WildTexan972
08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
ROFL! :D Welcome back! :)

And for all the 2006 pre-game noise, your post game actions spoke much louder. :kiss:

well my pre-game noise that year was well warranted - we had a really good team....it just happened we got beat that day by another really good team, but the game was a great one having been decided so late in the 4th Qtr, and neither team had on ugly maroon uniforms, so that was another bonus....

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2008, 05:36 PM
and neither team had on ugly maroon uniforms, so that was another bonus.... :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Rocket
08-12-2008, 09:33 PM
well my pre-game noise that year was well warranted - we had a really good team....it just happened we got beat that day by another really good team, but the game was a great one having been decided so late in the 4th Qtr, and neither team had on ugly maroon uniforms, so that was another bonus....

Yep because orange is so appealing..sissified..

bobcat1
08-13-2008, 06:03 AM
Yep because orange is so appealing..sissified..
Sissified? Keep them lips flappin' Rocket.:clap:

BILLYFRED0000
08-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1

Havent you heard Bobcat1? Maroon is the new Pink......:p

Rocket
08-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1

I guess I can't have an opinion. Figures.

Tell your buddy to quit flapping his. It's ok for Celina to flap lips but if anybody else does...

Yeah, SISSIFIED.

WildTexan972
08-13-2008, 12:24 PM
ORANGE - the most championship tested color by far since 1995....and NOT maroon, so obviously much better looking...

Rocket
08-13-2008, 12:50 PM
ORANGE - the most championship tested color by far since 1995....and NOT maroon, so obviously much better looking...

Still ugly...

tigerchick_2013
08-13-2008, 01:44 PM

Sounds like yall r more concerned with how pretty u look than how well the team plays lol, couldn't help myself. Yall both r very respected teams and like myself your school color does matter. Let's get the season started, it's gonna get dirty!! :devil: :cool:

BwdLion73
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Take it easy TC2013...There is not much room on some of these threads for common sense.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Take it easy TC2013...There is not much room on some of these threads for common sense.

:evillol: :evillol: :thumbsup:

WildTexan972
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Sounds like yall r more concerned with how pretty u look than how well the team plays lol, couldn't help myself. Yall both r very respected teams and like myself your school color does matter. Let's get the season started, it's gonna get dirty!! :devil: :cool:

We were more concerned last year with blowin away the yellow and black on the way to state, sure, but we sure did look good doin it...

and we were not wearin maroon, so that was a plus....

December may be hunting season for some, but in Collin County it is still FOOTBALL SEASON in the land of the Orange....

Necks_Fan
08-13-2008, 02:51 PM
We were more concerned last year with blowin away the yellow and black on the way to state, sure, but we sure did look good doin it...

and we were not wearin maroon, so that was a plus....

December may be hunting season for some, but in Collin County it is still FOOTBALL SEASON in the land of the Orange.... Does anybody honestly care besides you?

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Does anybody honestly care besides you?

I would say the majority of Celina fans!!:D

WildTexan972
08-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Does anybody honestly care besides you?

spoken like a true November and done type fan....good job....and here is your basketball....

and yes....the one it matters to is playin right along....

(as are you since you made a reply......SUCKER!)

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 02:57 PM
spoken like a true November and done type fan....good job....and here is your basketball....

(as are you since you made a reply......SUCKER!)

Hmm...since I replied myself, I guess I am a SUCKER too!!

Oh well, I have been called worse things!!:p

Old Tiger
08-13-2008, 02:57 PM
yawn....send this thread to the boneyard

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 02:58 PM
yawn....send this thread to the boneyard

Why??

I'm just getting started!!

Old Tiger
08-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Why??

I'm just getting started!!
it's just a boring thread.....

my team is better than yours
nuh huh
yes huh
blah blah blah
SHUT UP!

Rocket
08-13-2008, 03:03 PM

Nothing wrong with being good and looking good doin' it... ;)

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 03:04 PM

nuh huh
yes huh
blah blah blah
SHUT UP!

So now you are telling me to shut up??

Necks_Fan
08-13-2008, 03:05 PM

(as are you since you made a reply......SUCKER!) Good one man, a true classic. :rolleyes:

SHUT UP!

BILLYFRED0000
08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
that sure took up a lot of space. Hey Rocket. I really do like the Maroon. My Alma was maroon and white in HS and how is this for irony, our arch rivals where orange and white. And even funnier we were 12 miles apart like Celina and PP. I moved here and felt odd and yet at home. I have learned to love that orange tho.

BwdLions
08-13-2008, 04:39 PM
The only shade of orange I like is burnt orange. Besides the best college in the country, who else wears it? I know there's a school in the metroplex that does.

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2008, 05:23 PM

nuh huh
yes huh
blah blah blah
SHUT UP!
Stop clicking on it then.

SHUT UP!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DDBooger
08-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Stop clicking on it then.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
she's getting mad
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/llladidas/beatdowns/bitchie1.gif

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
she's getting mad

:p Nah, so don't be breaking out your favorite picture.

WildTexan972
08-13-2008, 05:43 PM
The only shade of orange I like is burnt orange. Besides the best college in the country, who else wears it? I know there's a school in the metroplex that does.

baby diaper diarrhea after sweet potatoes is not a good look for any football team either....they called it burnt because 'pooped orange' did not sound good....

DDBooger
08-13-2008, 05:47 PM
:p Nah, so don't be breaking out your favorite picture. it's not lit? ok then:(

popcorn screen
08-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Serenity Now!!!

BwdLions
08-14-2008, 09:34 AM
baby diaper diarrhea after sweet potatoes is not a good look for any football team either....they called it burnt because 'pooped orange' did not sound good....

WT, sounds like you have a case of jealousy going on. You must be a alumni or fan of one the many teams that Texas owns. ;)

BEAST
08-14-2008, 09:53 AM
WT, sounds like you have a case of jealousy going on. You must be a alumni or fan of one the many teams that Texas owns. ;)

The last 2 years Texas has been owned by a college that wears the same colors as the high school you and I support.

BEAST

espn1
08-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
The last 2 years Texas has been owned by a college that wears the same colors as the high school you and I support.

BEAST
Yeah! But the real color behind it is GREEN!

BwdLions
08-14-2008, 01:15 PM
BEAST

I know, in each of those games I've never seen the Horns look any worse. Hopefully, they have the problems worked out. I still say that with a winning record of 73-36-5, the Horns own the ags.

BEAST
08-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I know, in each of those games I've never seen the Horns look any worse. Hopefully, they have the problems worked out. I still say that with a winning record of 73-36-5, the Horns own the ags.

Not lately though. What happens when they get beat by the Ags and sooners again? Mack Browns chair gonna start getting hot?

BEAST

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Okay....get this thread back on track.

Pick6
08-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Okay....get this thread back on track.

Didn't the feller who started this want to talk about teams other than Liberty Hill, Celina and Brownwood?

Greenwood, 2008 Division I & II State Champs.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Pick6

Greenwood, 2008 Division I & II State Champs.

I said back on track, not fantasy land!!

I'm just trying to steer it back to High School football and away from Texas/A&M...this has been a good thread, I sure would hate to have to lock it down!!

Pick6
08-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I said back on track, not fantasy land!!

I'm just trying to steer it back to High School football and away from Texas/A&M...this has been a good thread, I sure would hate to have to lock it down!!

Ok, who would have the advantage in a rematch in the playoffs between Liberty Hill and Brownwood? Would the team that won in the regular season have the advantage or would the losing team be more motivated and have the advantage in the second meeting?

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok, who would have the advantage in a rematch in the playoffs between Liberty Hill and Brownwood? Would the team that won in the regular season have the advantage or would the losing team be more motivated and have the advantage in the second meeting?

Why are you asking me?? :eek:

You MUST be a newcomer!! :p

Pick6
08-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Why are you asking me?? :eek:

You MUST be a newcomer!! :p

Newcomer I am. Is there any advice that you can give me?

The question was for anyone who wants to answer.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Newcomer I am. Is there any advice that you can give me?

The question was for anyone who wants to answer.

You don't need any advice, you have jumped right in and started carving a niche for yourself!! :clap:

Rocket
08-14-2008, 03:10 PM

Good question...
This all depends on the caliber of game we see in the first meeting. By the time these 2 teams meet, they will have 3 games under their belt (well Brownwood will at least). Both teams should have all the bugs ironed out when they meet. If this is a barn burner that is decided by a few points (under 10), I would say neither team will take an adavantage in the playoffs. If it is a blowout, then the losing team (depending on if they improve or not from that game to the playoffs) should have an advantage edge wise only, because of the mental aspects of blowing a team out can have on the winning team. IT IS ALWAYS HARD TO BEAT A GOOD TEAM TWICE IN THE SAME SEASON.

BwdLions
08-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Not lately though. What happens when they get beat by the Ags and sooners again? Mack Browns chair gonna start getting hot?
BEAST

I don't know but I'm hoping Muschamp has changed the attitude of this team. I like what I'm seeing and hearing.

I_DONT_CARE
09-14-2008, 06:58 PM
TWO DOWN, ONE TO GO. :evil:

Lion_Addict
09-14-2008, 07:20 PM
TWO DOWN, ONE TO GO. :evil:

YOU CARE??? :thinking:

orange machine
09-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Mark it down Celina vs bwood in the simies

tigerchick_2013
09-15-2008, 04:19 PM

It ain't happenin:D :cool:

Snydertigersrul
09-15-2008, 06:24 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING? :taunt: :taunt:

Brownwood might miss the playoffs.

Rocket
09-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Jealousy is an ugly thing...

:dispntd:

orange machine
09-15-2008, 07:24 PM
It ain't happenin:D :cool:

And why ain't it?

I_DONT_CARE
09-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

HEY MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. LEAVE MINE ALONE!

OR DON'T...WHAT DO I CARE?

Ranger Mom
09-15-2008, 11:51 PM
HEY MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. LEAVE MINE ALONE!

OR DON'T...WHAT DO I CARE?

Where in the heck have you been hiding lately?

Rocket
09-16-2008, 12:20 AM

Who cares?

I_DONT_CARE
09-16-2008, 05:10 AM
I'M RARELY VERY FAR AWAY. I USUALLY JUST READ AND LAUGH AT ALL THE SHEEPLE. :evil:

BwdLions
09-16-2008, 01:09 PM
I think everyone (outside of Celina) will agree that orange is one of the ugliest colors (unless it's burnt orange). There's a team in the M'plex that wears burnt orange but I can't remember who. They played Rider last year at Texas Stadium in the POs. Now those are sharp unis.

Tennessee and OSU have the worst uniforms I've ever seen. That bright orange is hidious (especially during the daytime). I guess that's what Celina's orange looks like. :confused:

Balcones fault
09-16-2008, 03:17 PM
I think everyone (outside of Celina) will agree that orange is one of the ugliest colors (unless it's burnt orange). There's a team in the M'plex that wears burnt orange but I can't remember who. They played Rider last year at Texas Stadium in the POs. Now those are sharp unis.

Tennessee and OSU have the worst uniforms I've ever seen. That bright orange is hidious (especially during the daytime). I guess that's what Celina's orange looks like. :confused:

Yep, its pretty gross. Great town, wonderful people, amazingly successful HS football and other sports programs.....ugly orange school color. The bad news was when we moved from there we had a closet full of ugly orange, the good news was one garage sale and it was all gone (at decent prices, even). Even moving to Austin, I've resisted even the burnt orange though a fan of UT. Nope, no orange for me. :)

I_DONT_CARE
12-11-2008, 09:18 AM
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS AND ALL BUT ONE OF THESE BIG-HEADS WILL HAVE RECEIVED A GOOD DOSE OF STHU. :evil:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-11-2008, 09:32 AM

San Marcos.

pirate4state
12-11-2008, 02:51 PM

PS: Brownwood is not WOS. What happened to you doesn't necessarily happen to everybody. Got that?

You were SO right. They made the playoffs their first year in 3A. True they were one & done, but they made it! :devil:

see what happens when I'm bored

PERFECTION

ctown
12-11-2008, 02:58 PM
I started reading this and finally saw it was an old post bumped up. I guess I have one question. Who is Brownwood??

DDBooger
12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS AND ALL BUT ONE OF THESE BIG-HEADS WILL HAVE RECEIVED A GOOD DOSE OF STHU. :evil: aren't you supposed to use this one...
:rolleyes: <------

ronwx5x
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS AND ALL BUT ONE OF THESE BIG-HEADS WILL HAVE RECEIVED A GOOD DOSE OF STHU. :evil:

And when do you STHU? That question begs answering.:devil:

pirate4state
12-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ctown
I started reading this and finally saw it was an old post bumped up. I guess I have one question. Who is Brownwood?? hahaha

c bobcats run
12-11-2008, 03:40 PM

yep

BwdLion_80
12-11-2008, 04:11 PM
At least they are not ORANGE!!:eek: :eek:

bobcat1
12-11-2008, 05:20 PM
If they were you would still be playing football instead of dribblin' :D

BwdLion_80
12-11-2008, 05:28 PM
So, you are saying that the only reason your team is still playing is because of the color of the uniforms?:thinking: :thinking: :hand:

bobcat1
12-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
So, you are saying that the only reason your team is still playing is because of the color of the uniforms?:thinking: :thinking: :hand: I'm saying that could be the reason you're not! I mean it couldn't hurt any worse could it? :D

BwdLion_80
12-11-2008, 06:10 PM
OH YES, being in the position we are now and wearing orange too! It could not possibly be any worse than that.:doh: :hand:

bobcat1
12-11-2008, 06:17 PM
OH YES, being in the position we are now and wearing orange too! It could not possibly be any worse than that.:doh: :hand: But I bet you would wear orange if it meant you were still playing football wouldn't you? I'd wear Pink Pocca dots to keep playing. Anything to stay out of that gym with round balls and whistles constantly for touching someone. :rolleyes:

BwdLion_80
12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Well, I referee basketball, so it was going to happen for me no matter what.

bobcat1
12-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Well, I referee basketball, so it was going to happen for me no matter what. LOL! Good luck and I enjoyed it.

Looking4number8
12-11-2008, 08:39 PM
OH YES, being in the position we are now and wearing orange too! It could not possibly be any worse than that.:doh: :hand:

:iagree: :vrycnfsd:

bobcat1
12-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
:iagree: :vrycnfsd: You would. Don't you need to be catching some 75mph risers?

garciap77
12-11-2008, 09:21 PM