PDA

View Full Version : Favre is Back

JR2004
08-04-2008, 06:39 AM
This should be fun to see how long Aaron Rodgers remains the starter.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/specials/preview/2008/08/03/favre/index.html?eref=T1

Cameron Crazy
08-04-2008, 07:39 AM
I think Farve needs to leave. For realz.

crzyjournalist03
08-04-2008, 10:02 AM
am I the only one who is really intrigued by this story and enjoying it?

forum_guy
08-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I think Farve needs to leave. For realz.

he wants to but the packers are scared that he might beat them when playing against them

forum_guy
08-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
am I the only one who is really intrigued by this story and enjoying it?

yeah i dont have a problem with favre wanting to keep playing...it shouldnt be a problem for anyone other than the organization...and its going to be funny to see if the organization is finally going to realize that favre gives them the best chance to win the superbowl and with rodgers they could not even end up winning the division

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
am I the only one who is really intrigued by this story and enjoying it? i'm more annoyed

raider red 2000
08-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
i'm more annoyed

what annoys you about it?

forum_guy
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

probably that he will be back in the nfc and go further than the cowboys

Old Tiger
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM

1. He cried like a baby when he "retired"
2. His ego
3. The media coverage
4. I don't like Brett Favre

Daddy D 11
08-04-2008, 01:20 PM

Its getting over played!

The old man should actually stick to one of his decisions, in the midst of all this, i know hate the Packers and have little respect for Favre.

forum_guy
08-04-2008, 01:26 PM
you guys make me sick, how many times do i have to say it....what is wrong with him wanting to come back and play...absolutely nothing...the only people that should be upset about it is the organization....not any of u guys...if u dont like it turn the channel or learn to deal with it because no one on here has played professionally for 16 years and retired and wish they still played and decided to come back...so how can any of us say anything....if he would have gotten his way he would be on the vikings...he didnt want to take the money to sit at home on the couch...how does that make him a bad person...he loves the game

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Why do so many people care? It is Farve's body, legacy and not ours, if the guy can and still wants to play I say go for it

Never have understood why people get mad at someone for changing his mind

Daddy D 11
08-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
you guys make me sick, how many times do i have to say it....what is wrong with him wanting to come back and play...absolutely nothing...the only people that should be upset about it is the organization....not any of u guys...if u dont like it turn the channel or learn to deal with it because no one on here has played professionally for 16 years and retired and wish they still played and decided to come back...so how can any of us say anything....if he would have gotten his way he would be on the vikings...he didnt want to take the money to sit at home on the couch...how does that make him a bad person

dude you cant turn the channel, its everywhere. And the point of retiring is that you have come to the realization that you dont want to play anymore. Not i want to retire, then come back and cause alot of problems.

forum_guy
08-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
dude you cant turn the channel, its everywhere. And the point of retiring is that you have come to the realization that you dont want to play anymore. Not i want to retire, then come back and cause alot of problems.

basically u just need to look a post up at txbroadcasters post and just chill