PDA

View Full Version : Drove a LONG ways last night/ This morning

Necks_Fan
08-03-2008, 06:44 PM
LJ to Kileen (sp.) to get all my bros things. I got to see plenty of the lil rinky dink 3A towns. Lol.

Cameron, Caldwell, Bellville, Sealy, Needville, and a few others and wasn't far from alot of others.

I was just north east of LH I think and bypassed Giddings, Columbus, Smithville, LaGrange, and Navasota.

Lol @ Caldwell. That is a HILLBILLY town.

CHS_CG
08-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
LJ to Kileen (sp.) to get all my bros things. I got to see plenty of the lil rinky dink 3A towns. Lol.

Cameron, Caldwell, Bellville, Sealy, Needville, and a few others and wasn't far from alot of others.

I was just north east of LH I think and bypassed Giddings, Columbus, Smithville, LaGrange, and Navasota.

How is Caldwell HILLBILLY??? We are no more of a small 3a town then any other. Not that I'm sticking up for this town but I'm just curious

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Caldwell seems pretty normal to me too?

ProudHornetMom
08-03-2008, 08:35 PM

As compared to? :rolleyes:

Necks, I expect better of you.

CenTexSports
08-04-2008, 07:46 AM
I think he was speaking about the posters not the town (but it probably goes both ways).

ProudHornetMom
08-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Good grief. :confused:

Rocket
08-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Necks is in the doghouse.. come on in buddy.. I have room for you.

ProudHornetMom
08-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Not so much Necks....

footballgal
08-04-2008, 03:35 PM

You said LJ to Kileen? What does LJ stand for?

pirate4state
08-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I think he was speaking about the posters not the town (but it probably goes both ways). wow

:speech:

lepfan
08-04-2008, 04:48 PM
I drove to Kansas to get my son's things....drove thru a bunch of 1,2,3 A towns(along the eastern side of TX) taking them to Logansport, LA. Could not help but think of "I wonder which downlow poster lives here...lol"

mac77
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM

Necks, since when is the Dub not a rinky dink, redneck town?

Necks_Fan
08-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by mac77
Necks, since when is the Dub not a rinky dink, redneck town? Oh it is......

btw, LJ stands for Lake Jackson.

Caldwell as opposed to the other towns I drove through. There were a BUNCH of beaters and raggedy places. I know everytown has them but I saw the most in Caldwell. Don't take it so seriously....... it's nothing t be ashamed of.:)