PDA

View Full Version : Hrmmm

Wolf Playa
08-01-2008, 11:52 PM
I have been looking at threads about mock playoffs and what not, i understand they are mock playoffs but what is it about everyone picking Perryton or Estacado or even Cooper too win district? Dalhart has the most Talent i believe comming back, we have a good RB and QB and a strong D
I mean come on now, Perryton is in a slump, Cooper hasnt been up too par, i know Dalhart fell a bit last year but injuries do that to you, and Estacado hasnt made a run for much eaither.

I think Dalhart rolls everyone in District 1 and then we go and play a good game in rnd 1 of the playoffs

JR2004
08-01-2008, 11:59 PM
I won't lie and say I know a whole lot about Dalhart other than when you've posted about them so I won't really make any prediction on them. There are plenty of experts around here that will make predictions on a team they've likely never seen.

The only experience I have ever had with anyone from Dalhart was with an assistant high school principal there that helped get my Camaro out of a snow bank on Christmas Eve five years ago. He was out delivering some rural mail in his truck and he pulled me out. Real nice, but I don't remember his name. I just remember that he had his mother along with him and they were nice folks. :)

It'd be nice to hear you talk about Dalhart because it tends to get old hearing about the exact same 10 teams or so every year during football season.

wildstangs
08-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Good post. I don't know much about the 3A teams in the panhandle, so I just chose Perryton and Cooper as the playoff teams based on their reputation. Maybe people think Dalhart last year was a flash in the pan? Didn't the Wolves give Graham all they wanted in the playoffs?

wimbo_pro
08-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Wow...I didnt know Dalhart even had a team...not to mention Perryton, Estacado or even Cooper...which, to be honest, sounds like the last names of the 3 classmates I had that minor run in with the law back in the late 70's.

(you gotta know I am kidding here!)

trojan37
08-02-2008, 01:37 AM
Dave Campbell has them picked 2nd in district....:thinking:

Wolf Playa
08-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Yea Graham struggled a bit, it was 34-7 but 14-7 going into 4th and we just ran out of gas...but yea these last 2 years we have been doing pretty good. We will just have too make playoffs again and make a team in district 2 work for a win in first round