PDA

View Full Version : Rivals or Scout?

Cameron Crazy
08-01-2008, 10:10 PM
I have been to both of these two sites, and they both look identical. So, my question is, which site do you perfer over the other?

setxsports
08-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Scout!

Matthew328
08-02-2008, 10:31 AM
It depends on what you are talking about, are you wanting recruiting info or HS Information? I do work for scout but I am very honest with things and if you are a recruiting guy rivals has scout beat. But the gap is closing.

Now if you want HS Football information I don't think there is any comparison and if you think they are identical well I guess thats your opinion. LOL

Old Tiger
08-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
It depends on what you are talking about, are you wanting recruiting info or HS Information? I do work for scout but I am very honest with things and if you are a recruiting guy rivals has scout beat. But the gap is closing.

Now if you want HS Football information I don't think there is any comparison and if you think they are identical well I guess thats your opinion. LOL I like scouts star rankings better.

Matthew328
08-02-2008, 02:44 PM
I think we are getting better on recruiting but when we came over from rivals I thought it was 3-4 years to fix what was just an atrocity with the scout database in Texas. So far its been just 15 months and we are well on our way

Old Tiger
08-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I think we are getting better on recruiting but when we came over from rivals I thought it was 3-4 years to fix what was just an atrocity with the scout database in Texas. So far its been just 15 months and we are well on our way Awesome....can't wait! I also like how in depth it is on a players profile page