PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Okie .....

3afan
08-01-2008, 10:01 PM
LINK (http://oklahoma.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=832713)

gangsta wannabe

c-town_balla
08-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I like how Stoops didn't kick him off the team...the University President did

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: Wow, just wow.

trojan37
08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
You should see the video, what a retard.

GreenMonster
08-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Sorry, but the gun charge would have been enough for me to rescind my scholarship offer. I don't care how good he is or how important of a recruit he is, he's not nearly as good as the damage he is capable of doing in your lockerroom with his natural leadership ability combined with his thug first attitude.

Cameron Crazy
08-02-2008, 12:44 AM
he wants to do hood rat stuff, leave him alone. :D

wimbo_pro
08-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Freshman??? FRESHMAN????? Check out the link and tell me you think this guy looks like a freshman...good lord.

Keith7
08-02-2008, 01:14 AM
I don't understand why they would kick him off the team for this.. Sure he rapped about shooting people but nobody was hurt from this.. Les Miles holds a press conference raps about humping, and promotes a rapper who also raps about shooting people and smoking weed but nobody says a thing about it.. A bit of a double standard there isn't it? Oh and this dude is from Georgia not Oklahoma so I don't think he is technically a Okie

c-town_balla
08-02-2008, 01:23 AM
I think that coupled with the previous gun conviction broke the camels back.....I just understand how people don't notice teams like Oklahoma and Colorado's allowance to allow players with convictions for things be on the team...OU had a starting OL get a DUI and you know he won't get suspended like Kindle did at Texas....

wimbo_pro
08-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
I don't understand why they would kick him off the team for this.. Sure he rapped about shooting people but nobody was hurt from this.. Les Miles holds a press conference raps about humping, and promotes a rapper who also raps about shooting people and smoking weed but nobody says a thing about it.. A bit of a double standard there isn't it? Oh and this dude is from Georgia not Oklahoma so I don't think he is technically a Okie

Les Miles??

3afan
08-02-2008, 10:37 AM
.....Oh and this dude is from Georgia not Oklahoma so I don't think he is technically a Okie

attends OU = Okie :D

coach
08-02-2008, 11:20 AM

saying he isnt an okie is like saying a player on texas thats from out of state isnt a t-si*

Necks_Fan
08-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Les Miles?? Yea. Him and Snoop Dogg.

It's stupid. Don't worry.

lepfan
08-02-2008, 08:49 PM
****just sitting back waiting****

Daddy D 11
08-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Anyone see the ESPN story on JoPa and Penn State? It aired last week sometime?

Penn State is running a shady program if you ask me, not OU and Colorado.

c-town_balla
08-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Penn State is looking pretty bad....but ESPN used some unethical reporting by somhow getting confidential files from Penn States judical services office

Daddy D 11
08-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Penn State is looking pretty bad....but ESPN used some unethical reporting by somhow getting confidential files from Penn States judical services office

I thought the same thing, but after watching the report i had the feeling that they went after the confidential files after the interview with Paterno. He was a complete idiot in his interview, and did not cooperate with ESPN at all.

c-town_balla
08-03-2008, 01:29 PM
ESPN being Unethical (http://www.collegeotr.com/pennsylvania_state_university/outside_the_lines_does_a_quotwitch_huntquot_on_pen n_state_football_10217)

Video of OTL report (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3506616)

c-town_balla
08-03-2008, 01:39 PM
hmmmm....go to Deadspin (http://deadspin.com/5031159/another-downfall--of-joe-paternos-old-age-rampant-thuggery) and click on College OTR

zebrablue2
08-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Sorry, but the gun charge would have been enough for me to rescind my scholarship offer. I don't care how good he is or how important of a recruit he is, he's not nearly as good as the damage he is capable of doing in your lockerroom with his natural leadership ability combined with his thug first attitude.

:iagree: :clap: