PDA

View Full Version : Shoot....

pirate4state
08-01-2008, 10:36 AM
I was searching for something, forgot what it was and I ran across this thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5294&perpage=40&pagenumber=1) all I have to say is HOLY CRAP did that person just go on & on :weeping:.

It then reminded me that Gilmer's band always exceeds their time on the field. :mad: Who is responsible for getting us those few minutes back when we should have been watching football? :foul: :D ;)

Between jason, kyle & jill (lepfan) I had some good laughs over this thread. :D

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Good times, indeed. LMAO! :D

Which reminds me.....I actually got griped at by an LH band parent during that game. NOT during the band-time, but in the MIDDLE of the GAME! We were standing up to cheer for the team, and she was ticked. She told me "it's a football game for crying out loud.....sit down!". Uhm.....NO. :D

wimbo_pro
08-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Bands play at the football games?

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It then reminded me that Gilmer's band always exceeds their time on the field. :mad: Who is responsible for getting us those few minutes back when we should have been watching football? :foul: :D ;)

It's the refs' fault. :devil:

pirate4state
08-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's the refs' fault. :devil: oh yeah :D

piratebg
08-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Bands play at the football games?

Some do. :D

Old Tiger
08-01-2008, 12:16 PM
I guess my biggest question is why the hell was LH throwing the football around? :D

garciap77
08-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I guess my biggest question is why the hell was LH throwing the football around? :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
08-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I guess my biggest question is why the hell was LH throwing the football around? :D

Good question.:clap:

Maybe they were trying to trick the other team into thinking
they were going to attempt a pass in the second half.:thinking: