PDA

View Full Version : 14-3A

riverboat gambler
10-19-2002, 09:15 PM
Why do most of you talk about this district as if they are the scum of the earth. I remember it was not that long ago that these teams were very strong contenders, but I did not see anyone from that district talking about the other districts like some of you do. I thought that the purpose of high school sports were to help prepare our young people to be successful in life. I am from Van and I would put our last 27 year record on the line with anyones. We have had 6 losing seasons in that time and 3 of them have been the last three. The old saying what goes around comes around will come into effect here. Just my opinion on this situation.

cajun1
10-20-2002, 08:25 AM
Van, keep your head up most of these young players don't know yall's past history!
When Mal Fowler was there yall had 200 wins and 142 lost not to bad for a little oil town.
The last few years yall have had some bad times but, I see that things are turning around.
It's hard to stay on top when everybody is trying to knock you down. I know because Wills Point has been trying to get the respect for a long time coming now but, I think we have open some eyes the past few years...
Good Luck in yalls future....
Cajun