PDA

View Full Version : I think a shower and the Bwd posters...

RedWhiteBlue
07-31-2008, 02:36 PM
should be combined all in one thread because their BS runs really deep and makes me feel like I need to take a shower after I read all of their crap! IMO :D

BwdLions
07-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
should be combined all in one thread because their BS runs really deep and makes me feel like I need to take a shower after I read all of their crap! IMO :D

:blahblah:

Lion_Addict
07-31-2008, 03:38 PM

You're such a funny little one :tongue:

LHexPlayer
07-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Hey the original poster has a point. Don't just dismiss this idea.;)

BwdLions
07-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Hey the original poster has a point. Don't just dismiss this idea.;)

I think what's gotten some of the Brownwood posters stirred up is the immediate onslaught from the Celina, LH, Wylie, S'water, and now Graham posters once Brownwood entered the 3A ranks and joined this site. What's happened now is the Brownwood posters have circled the wagons and are holding off all the savages (that is until our football team can take over and start doing the talking for us on the field). :kiss:

BwdLions
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
I hope it's politically correct to say savages. That's just what came to mind. :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
07-31-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I think what's gotten some of the Brownwood posters stirred up is the immediate onslaught from the Celina, LH, Wylie, S'water, and now Graham posters once Brownwood entered the 3A ranks and joined this site. What's happened now is the Brownwood posters have circled the wagons and are holding off all the savages (that is until our football team can take over and start doing the talking for us on the field). :kiss:

Call it just a little hazing. It's a typical initiation ritual we exercise
on all the new kids on the block. If we weren't giving ya'll this
attention you'd think we didn't like ya'll.:thumbsup:

pirate4state
07-31-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope it's politically correct to say savages. That's just what came to mind. :rolleyes: the only one that might mind is Phil he is always on us to BE POLITICIALLY CORRECT! :mad:

;)

BwdLion73
07-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Yeah, just think how bad it would be if they did not like us!
;)

LHexPlayer
07-31-2008, 04:20 PM
I didn't attack you guys when you moved down. I see some attitude that this is going to be a cake walk for you guys. Maybe I'm wrong and I am getting that vibe incorrectly. When Celina came into 3a people accused them of having that same attitude. They have proven themselves on the 3a level for 2 years now. People have started to back off them and allow them to be cocky. If Brownwood proves it on the field then I'm sure everyone here will give you guys respect. I just think most people here are not going to just give you that respect until you prove it. I know all about your history. It's just that to many here it doesn't matter anymore.

I think you will find with most Liberty Hill posters, that we like football schools. We have a lot of respect for Cuero for example. They also have a lot of respect for us. But we had to earn that respect from them and every other team in the state. It wasn't easy. This has been a 7 year road to get to this point. Liberty Hill football fans will respect and cheer for you (when we are not playing of course) if you are confident fans but not disrespectful to other teams. Some of us go watch and cheer for teams like Cuero, Celina, Burnet, and even Wimberley. Any ways, thats my two cents.

BwdLion73
07-31-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm just glad that we are back in 3A where we belong. It's going to be much more fun going to games where people care about their hometown and Team. It is not much fun going to an away game and having three times as many fans as a 1700 student body school.
As far as proving ourselves in 3A there is not much we can do right now but laugh and bump chests with yall until things get started.
I'm glad that the "Rocket" who takes a lot of heat was the one that got on the Brownwood site and said "check out the 3A downlow its one of the best sites I've seen."

I for one am so glad to be back home in 3A.

BILLYFRED0000
07-31-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the only one that might mind is Phil he is always on us to BE POLITICIALLY CORRECT! :mad:

;)

I thought pc stood for PERSONALLY CRUDE.....

BILLYFRED0000
07-31-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
I'm just glad that we are back in 3A where we belong. It's going to be much more fun going to games where people care about their hometown and Team. It is not much fun going to an away game and having three times as many fans as a 1700 student body school.
As far as proving ourselves in 3A there is not much we can do right now but laugh and bump chests with yall until things get started.
I'm glad that the "Rocket" who takes a lot of heat was the one that got on the Brownwood site and said "check out the 3A downlow its one of the best sites I've seen."

I for one am so glad to be back home in 3A.

I will tell ya I agree with that. Tough to be at the bottom of the division size wise. Back when it was not a problem but now with the school sizes that we have it is tough to compete. Celina has been the small 3a school and it is tough. Be nice to have a few more atheletes to draw from.

espn1
07-31-2008, 04:49 PM
I think what's gotten some of the Brownwood posters stirred up is the immediate onslaught from the Celina, LH, Wylie, S'water, and now Graham posters once Brownwood entered the 3A ranks and joined this site. What's happened now is the Brownwood posters have circled the wagons and are holding off all the savages (that is until our football team can take over and start doing the talking for us on the field). :kiss: No! The Problem is a couple of the B'wood posters have contracted Jocksnifflidis.

LHexPlayer
07-31-2008, 04:52 PM
I bet you guys are glad to be back. To me 3a football is the best. Towns really care about there teams. I'm sure most fans will be glad to have you guys back in 3a. I think Brownwood is a great addition to 3a. It is going to make things interesting.

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I will tell ya I agree with that. Tough to be at the bottom of the division size wise. Back when it was not a problem but now with the school sizes that we have it is tough to compete. Celina has been the small 3a school and it is tough. Be nice to have a few more atheletes to draw from.

Sorry that argument does not work for Celina..your not a team that has 40 varsity players, you have a student body that lives for football and your roster is not a small 3A roster

BwdLion73
Everybody has a few! It would be boring if everybody was as nice as me.

:rolleyes: ;)

LHexPlayer
07-31-2008, 04:53 PM
It's always nice to have a few more kids to draw from.

Trashman
07-31-2008, 06:55 PM

I'm gonna get in trouble for this......but here goes.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Dog-****.JPG/800px-Dog-****.JPG

:D :D :D

Necks_Fan
07-31-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
I didn't attack you guys when you moved down. I see some attitude that this is going to be a cake walk for you guys. Maybe I'm wrong and I am getting that vibe incorrectly. When Celina came into 3a people accused them of having that same attitude. They have proven themselves on the 3a level for 2 years now. People have started to back off them and allow them to be cocky. If Brownwood proves it on the field then I'm sure everyone here will give you guys respect. I just think most people here are not going to just give you that respect until you prove it. I know all about your history. It's just that to many here it doesn't matter anymore.

I think you will find with most Liberty Hill posters, that we like football schools. We have a lot of respect for Cuero for example. They also have a lot of respect for us. But we had to earn that respect from them and every other team in the state. It wasn't easy. This has been a 7 year road to get to this point. Liberty Hill football fans will respect and cheer for you (when we are not playing of course) if you are confident fans but not disrespectful to other teams. Some of us go watch and cheer for teams like Cuero, Celina, Burnet, and even Wimberley. Any ways, thats my two cents. Well put.

Brownwood posters. Read this and you will understand where ALL of us are coming from.

We may be harsh, but deep down, we're glad ya'll are here.

I for one believe there is NO doubt that Brownwood will be a powerhouse this year and in years to come. I have seen the things the program has accomplished and I am impressed.

Just, don't think it will be easy. You may not respect them now, but you will. (3A teams- Celina, LH, Cuero, WOS, Gilmer, etc.)

lostaussie
07-31-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Just, don't think it will be easy. You may not respect them now, but you will. (3A teams- Celina, LH, Cuero, WOS, Gilmer, etc.) that is a great compliment and thank you. I know you left out several great 3a programs, but one that fits right in there with these will be a Brownwood district foe. I admire what Wylie has done and am very glad we got a chance to play them. That is a fine program. If the Lions overlook Wylie they will be sad!!!!

garciap77
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
that is a great compliment and thank you. I know you left out several great 3a programs, but one that fits right in there with these will be a Brownwood district foe. I admire what Wylie has done and am very glad we got a chance to play them. That is a fine program. If the Lions overlook Wylie they will be sad!!!!

Thanks!:)

LHexPlayer
07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
I agree Wylie has got a hell of program. Not only in football but in everything they do. That is one of the football school I was refering to. I'm glad that Liberty Hill is finally getting a chance to play them. You really get to learn a lot from playing schools like that.

lostaussie
07-31-2008, 08:09 PM
when they lined up 10 deep with bout 195 players................i knew we were in for a long evening:D

garciap77
07-31-2008, 08:13 PM
when they lined up 10 deep with bout 195 players................i knew we were in for a long evening:D

It was a great game lostaussie. Many thought we could not hang with Gilmer! The best team won!:)

lostaussie
07-31-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
It was a great game lostaussie. Many thought we could not hang with Gilmer! The best team won!:) yes it was............ a game that i enjoyed watching not only as a Buckeye fan, but as a fan of high school football. it had just about everything you could ask for.

garciap77
07-31-2008, 08:20 PM
yes it was............ a game that i enjoyed watching not only as a Buckeye fan, but as a fan of high school football. it had just about everything you could ask for.
Hope to meet again some day, before we go 4A?:D :stirpot:

lostaussie
07-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Hope to meet again some day, before we go 4A?:D :stirpot: rumor has it that Brownwood left a spot open:D

Trashman
07-31-2008, 08:31 PM
that is a great compliment and thank you. I know you left out several great 3a programs, but one that fits right in there with these will be a Brownwood district foe. I admire what Wylie has done and am very glad we got a chance to play them. That is a fine program. If the Lions overlook Wylie they will be sad!!!!

Trust me we are not taking anybody lightly. We are happy to be here and are looking forward to proving to ourselves as well as you that we are a force to be reconed with.

Lion_Addict
07-31-2008, 08:39 PM
Wylie never gets overlooked......still believe they are "0-for". Right garciap77? :D :stirpot:
And that "spot" in 4A has been waiting on them for years, as we all know :devil:

garciap77
07-31-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Wylie never gets overlooked......still believe they are "0-for". Right garciap77? :D :stirpot:
And that "spot" in 4A has been waiting on them for years, as we all know :devil:

Soon to be 1-2!:D 4A here we come!:D

BwdLions
08-01-2008, 02:07 PM

I know our players and coaches never overlook Wylie. They field a very good team every year, even in the years when they're supposed to be young and rebuilding. There's a reason Hugh Sandifer has been the HC at Wylie for so many years. He runs a class program and always contends.