07-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Lol. Nvm then...

Bull Butter
07-30-2008, 02:02 PM
It's best not to take chances

Necks_Fan
07-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
It's best not to take chances Yea, true dat.

If you guys want to see the joke, go the 4A site and look for a thread started by Soymartinez. You WONT miss it.

Lol.

pirate4state
07-30-2008, 02:44 PM
:doh:

wow

HAHA

:D

Necks_Fan
07-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh:

wow

HAHA

:D Yea, I put it on here, and then he convinced me it wasn't a good idea.

Lol.

jason
07-30-2008, 03:14 PM
The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough Frequent Flier miles.

They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.

Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of 'marital relations'.

'Just how do you guys do it?' asks Maureen.

The Martian responds, 'Pretty much the way you do.'

A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.. Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.

'I don't think this is going to work,' says Maur een.

'Why?' he asks. 'What's the matter?'

'Well,' she replies, 'it's just not long enough to 'you know'!'

'No problem,' he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, 'it' grows until it's quite impressively long.

'Well,' she says, 'that's quite impressive, but 'it' is still narrow.'
'No problem,' he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, 'it' grows wider and wider until 'it' is extremely exciting to the woman.

'Wow!' she exclaims, as they fell into bed and *bow chicka bow wow*

The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways. As they walked along, Mike asks, 'Well, was it any good?'

'I hate to say it,' says Maureen, 'but it was wonderful. How about you?'

'It was horrible,' he replies. 'All I got was a headache . She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.'

Necks_Fan
07-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by jason
The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough Frequent Flier miles.

They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.

Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of 'marital relations'.

'Just how do you guys do it?' asks Maureen.

The Martian responds, 'Pretty much the way you do.'

A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.. Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.

'I don't think this is going to work,' says Maur een.

'Why?' he asks. 'What's the matter?'

'Well,' she replies, 'it's just not long enough to 'you know'!'

'No problem,' he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, 'it' grows until it's quite impressively long.

'Well,' she says, 'that's quite impressive, but 'it' is still narrow.'
'No problem,' he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, 'it' grows wider and wider until 'it' is extremely exciting to the woman.

'Wow!' she exclaims, as they fell into bed and *bow chicka bow wow*

The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways. As they walked along, Mike asks, 'Well, was it any good?'

'I hate to say it,' says Maureen, 'but it was wonderful. How about you?'

'It was horrible,' he replies. 'All I got was a headache . She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.' There you go guys. I didn't want to post it, but there it is.

jason
07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
There you go guys. I didn't want to post it, but there it is. you're just as guilty as i am now for quoting it...haha...

Necks_Fan
07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by jason
you're just as guilty as i am now for quoting it...haha... Yea, but I removed it and I didn't post it.

I did that to save my butt just in case.

orange machine
07-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Well it souldnt be on here, but it was funny.

zebrablue2
07-30-2008, 08:38 PM
:D