PDA

View Full Version : Rice and Bellville II should be a dozy, I know everyone can't wait until this happens

dbide1
12-04-2003, 02:04 PM
I may step on some toes, but I am only saying what everyone in Bellville is thinking, so there I said it and yes Bellville is stronger than Marlin this year so Rice get ready.

Raiders4state
12-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Just worry about Marlin right now, you can get ready for Rice next week. #82

PI-fan
12-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Marlin vs PI will be a good game

M-square
12-04-2003, 02:14 PM
PI i think that yall can beat rice. yall see how both schools just keep Overlooking MB and PI. all i got to say is wait tell Friday.
Go MB!!!!
Go PI!!

Bellville22
12-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Please don't try to speak for Bellville people, because you have no idea what we're thinking. In my opinion, Marlin is better than Rice, so that's who I'm worried about.
dbide1:
I may step on some toes, but I am only saying what everyone in Bellville is thinking, so there I said it and yes Bellville is stronger than Marlin this year so Rice get ready.

raiderradio
12-04-2003, 02:45 PM
DBIDE I'M GLAD YOU HAD THE HUEVOS TO SAY WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAS TO BE ON THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE IN THE TWO AREAS! THERE IS NO WAY FOLKS FROM BOTH AREAS DIDN'T CIRCLE THE FINAL FOUR MATCHUP FOR THE REMATCH OF THE YEAR! UNFORTUNATELY SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE WON'T ADMIT THESE THINGS BUT I'M NOT SO GLAD YOU CAME OUT BUDDY! GOOD LUCK BRAHMAS....ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN A REMATCH WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMACTIC!

Bellville22
12-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Wow, you guys really don't get it. I'm serious when I say that I think Marlin poses more of a threat to tthe Brahmas than the Raiders. This week ha been circled on my calendar. If we win, THEN I will circle Rice OR Port Isabel.

champ80
12-04-2003, 04:08 PM
dbide1:
I may step on some toes, but I am only saying what everyone in Bellville is thinking, so there I said it and yes Bellville is stronger than Marlin this year so Rice get ready.Like my ole Grandma used to say......."Don't count yo chickens before they hatch"

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-04-2003, 05:51 PM
There is no one in Bellville looking ahead to next week, there might not be no next week if you dont win this week! I can tell you the Brahmas only have the Marlin Bulldogs on their minds!
So if your not from Bellville dont post something that Bellville people would not say!!!!!
Go Bellville Beat Marlin!!!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-04-2003, 05:53 PM
It was posted based on (at least what I think) some Rice Consolidated fans saying they're looking forward to playing Bellville again.

Bull's-eye
12-04-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm sure nobody in Bellville is looking past Marlin. On the other hand, I think Rice really wants to play Bellville again. Hope they aren't looking too far ahead, or they will be watching P.I. play the Marlin/Bellville winner.

Rice_fan_02
12-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Some of the Rice fans on here maybe saying that, but they aren't speaking for the team. Rice players aren't overlooking P.I. They are preparing for a hard fought game that will be a test for both teams. As for those fans who maybe looking forward to a Rice vs. Bellville game, they are only hurting our team, and the fact that we do have alot of respect for P.I. Good Luck to both teams, and may the best team win...

Go Raiders!!!

BrahmaFan04
12-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Ok. Maybe ya'll should ask Bellville people what they think before you type it. I am pretty darn sure that almost every person in Bellville is worried about getting past Marlin first. Yes the Rice game was a dandy and we would like to face them again. But in my opinion the Marlin game last year was 100 times better and I promise you we do not even have Rice on our mind right now.

BrahmaMom
12-04-2003, 07:33 PM
The Bellville motto is: ONE GAME AT A TIME." We've all been conditioned to say it, think it, believe it, do it. And hey, that was one wise grandma! Go Brahmas, beat Marlin!!!

PI-fan
12-04-2003, 08:18 PM
One game at a time attitude/view is the way it should be. Good luck to both Bellville and Marlin teams... should b a heck of a game.