PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Posters

injuredinmelee
07-29-2008, 08:07 PM
How do you deal with that traffic every day? Was in the Galleria Area today and dealing with the 5 o clock traffic was a beast.

PHS Wildcats
07-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Gotta know how to work it. Alt. routes, timing, and knowing where the problem areas are and at what times.

Bingo

JR2004
07-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
How do you deal with that traffic every day? Was in the Galleria Area today and dealing with the 5 o clock traffic was a beast.

Side roads. I head north on Marsh instead of taking the tollway if I'm around there during the evening rush.

lion75
07-30-2008, 05:27 AM
Structure your home and job where you go the opposite way of the rush hour traffic. For example, I have lived in Addison and worked in our Plano office. Now, I live in Plano and drive to our McKinney office. I drive 75 mph both ways and the traffic is always jammed up on the other side.

BILLYFRED0000
07-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by lion75
Structure your home and job where you go the opposite way of the rush hour traffic. For example, I have lived in Addison and worked in our Plano office. Now, I live in Plano and drive to our McKinney office. I drive 75 mph both ways and the traffic is always jammed up on the other side.

That is the ticket. I happen to work on the fringes going from Celina to coppell thru the colony. With the roads mostly built it is an easy drive most days. Hard to get that kind of luck most of the time tho.

Gsquared
07-30-2008, 08:15 AM
Stop at the store any buy a 40, atleast you'll enjoy your time sitting there.