PDA

View Full Version : Texas Stadium info?

Bull's-eye
07-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm thinking about getting a ticket to one of the Cowboy's game. What are some of the better sections and how high is upper levels? I found tickets in Sec 7 (row 21), Sec 129 (row 2), Sec 12 (row 19) and Sec 105 (Row 7). The ones in Sec 129 were the most expensive, followed by the Sec 7, Sec 12 and Sec 105. Just wondering if upper level (lower rows) a better view than the lower sections and how bad are the upper corner seats?

Cameron Crazy
07-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Well, from the size of the stadium, you really get what you pay for. So, if you can find a chart that shows the seating layout then you would get a better idea on your desicion.

Emerson1
07-29-2008, 01:15 PM
The upper levels are not that high at all. Your view is just as good as the upper rows of the lower level, and you have a better angle

waterboy
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
I don't know the seating section numbers and such, but I have seen quite a few games at Texas Stadium. I have sat in both tiers and have found that the best seats are definitely between the 20s on either tier, upper or lower. If you can get a lower tier, I would go for a seat at least 10-12 rows back for optimal viewing. The only negative is those people who can't stay seated or go to the concessions or bathroom all the time, they can be bothersome and take away from your enjoyment. The upper tier is better in that respect, but while you are further away, you still get an excellent view. I would prefer something in the first 5-6 rows if I'm sitting in the upper section, but that's just me.

Bull's-eye
07-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Appreciate the help! I do have the seating chart, but I didn't know the distance of the upper level. Sounds like if you are between the 20's and on the first 5-6 rows of the upper level, that should be a very good view. I did find a lower level seat on the 4th row, but figured that wouldn't be high enough. I usually like to sit between the 30's and little higher up in the lower level.

Emerson1
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
The only negative is those people who can't stay seated
Real fans stand the entire game

Bull's-eye
07-30-2008, 04:46 PM
You have to watch really good when ordering tickets from Ticketmaster. Click on best available and they give me an upper level $83 ticket on the 30 yd line 18 rows up. I click on the different prices and find a 50 yd line ticket, Sec 127, upper level 6 rows up. For those that know Texas Stadium, 6 rows in the upper level should have a nice view and not to high?

Anybody else run into this when buying tickets? Seem like they would give you the best available when you click that option. I found that you can click the different prices, home side, visitor side, field level etc. and find better tickets.

Necks_Fan
07-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
You have to watch really good when ordering tickets from Ticketmaster. Click on best available and they give me an upper level $83 ticket on the 30 yd line 18 rows up. I click on the different prices and find a 50 yd line ticket, Sec 127, upper level 6 rows up. For those that know Texas Stadium, 6 rows in the upper level should have a nice view and not to high?

Anybody else run into this when buying tickets? Seem like they would give you the best available when you click that option. I found that you can click the different prices, home side, visitor side, field level etc. and find better tickets. When I go to Texans' games, I just buy a ticket, wait til the game starts and then move to a better seat. (One that's open)

Bull's-eye
07-30-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
When I go to Texans' games, I just buy a ticket, wait til the game starts and then move to a better seat. (One that's open)

This is a COWBOYS' game, there aren't going to be any open seats. :D