Originally posted by 44INAROW
How do you like your Scrammbed Eggs?

Runny, soft or dry as a bone?

I prefer soft myself........

Not runny for sure.

Probably between soft and dry!!:D

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I didn't know there were different ways to make scrambled eggs but I do know that i like picante sauce on mine :)

crzyjournalist03
07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I didn't know there were different ways to make scrambled eggs but I do know that i like picante sauce on mine :)

If you ever go to New England, my wife claims that they cook the scrambled eggs just enough so that they'll stick together, but they are ridiculously runny.

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
If you ever go to New England, my wife claims that they cook the scrambled eggs just enough so that they'll stick together, but they are ridiculously runny. sounds gross

44INAROW
07-28-2008, 03:17 PM
sounds gross

just put alot of picante sauce on them, you'll never know the difference ;)

piratebg
07-28-2008, 03:20 PM
I prefer my eggs over easy. I don't like scrambled eggs unless they are mixed with something(potatoe, sausage, bacon, etc) and wrapped in a tortilla.

ronwx5x
07-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Runny scrambled eggs have a sort of metallic taste to me. But then I am somewhat different any way. Short answer is I like mine cooked dry but I like my fried eggs over easy so runny yolks. Go figure.

Picante sauce is to be used only when wrapped in a tortilla. It is not kosher to use picante sauce unless the eggs are wrapped. I have spoken. Despite those who think otherwise, the best picante is Herdez, not Pace.

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Runny scrambled eggs have a sort of metallic taste to me. But then I am somewhat different any way. Short answer is I like mine cooked dry but I like my fried eggs over easy so runny yolks. Go figure.

Picante sauce is to be used only when wrapped in a tortilla. It is not kosher to use picante sauce unless the eggs are wrapped. I have spoken. Despite those who think otherwise, the best picante is Herdez, not Pace. are you jewish?

I like my friend eggs over medium

ronwx5x
07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
are you jewish?

I like my friend eggs over medium

No, I just look that way! I have decided that kosher is now a gentile term and can be used any way we choose. If we can hijack threads, why can't we hijack words?

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:29 PM
i like your optimism towards life

Buccaneer
07-28-2008, 08:43 PM
I like my covered by chili topped with onions and cheese!

eppy 12
07-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
If you ever go to New England, my wife claims that they cook the scrambled eggs just enough so that they'll stick together, but they are ridiculously runny. would that be similar to "soft boiled"?:thinking: