PDA

View Full Version : Do you wash your hands after a bathroom break?

GreenMonster
07-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Well punk, do ya?

Emerson1
07-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Usually only after #2

GreenMonster
07-28-2008, 07:44 AM
For the record, I started this poll for RM and her question on the other thread about bathroom lines.

ILS1
07-28-2008, 08:03 AM
Well, I do wash my hands everytime. It doesn't matter if it is #1 or #2. It's a matter of personal hygiene. I asked my boss one time many years ago on why he never washes his hands are doing #1.

Boss: 'I didn't pee on my hands'.
Me: 'Yeah but look what you just had in your hand.'
Boss: 'It's clean.'
Me: 'How in the hell is anyone suppose to know that?'
Boss: 'Trust me. I know it's clean.'

I never shook his hand again. I guess it's a matter of personal hygiene.

:D :D :D

jason
07-28-2008, 08:07 AM
i dont unless i pee on them...

ILS1
07-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Maybe we should start a poll about cleaning the sink after each use. Long story short. We have at work a group of older Asian men (35-55 years old). They are used to a male dominated society. At every break and lunch time most of them will be at the sink washing their faces,hands and arms. I call it our 'Little Asian Bird Bath'. And water will be spilled all over the sink,the mirror and bathroom countertop. Mind you, they NEVER clean it up!!! So the next guy not paying attention will go to the sink, then lean over against the counter top to wash their hands. Then BOOM!!! You have a huge water stain on your shirt. It looks like you peed on your shirt!!! It ticks me off. I have mentioned it to the gentlemen many,many,many times to no avail. So one time while the main culprit was at the 'Bird Bath'. I 'accidently' bumped him into the countertop and he got his shirt all wet. He was not too happy. But till this day nothing has changed!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Phil C
07-28-2008, 08:43 AM
I constantly wash my hands all the time. Very important to me to keep them clean. I am so fanatic that I wash them even after I pet a dog or cat!

:eek:

Plus I keep hand sanitizers handy all the time.

Silverback 04
07-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I personally wash after each use. But it reminded me of a joke from George Carlin. After going to the latrine and preparing to walk out of the restroom, he was asked by another guy, "Didn't your parents teach you to wash your hands after you pee?" to which he replied, "No, my parents taugt me not to pee on my hands!"

But you know what I really find funny? Its the guy that walks in and washes before he pees! I can't figure that one out.

Phil C
07-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Silverback 04
I personally wash after each use. But it reminded me of a joke from George Carlin. After going to the latrine and preparing to walk out of the restroom, he was asked by another guy, "Didn't your parents teach you to wash your hands after you pee?" to which he replied, "No, my parents taugt me not to pee on my hands!"

But you know what I really find funny? Its the guy that walks in and washes before he pees! I can't figure that one out. Now that is extreme but sayyyyyyy

:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Maybe we should start a poll about cleaning the sink after each use. Long story short. We have at work a group of older Asian men (35-55 years old). They are used to a male dominated society. At every break and lunch time most of them will be at the sink washing their faces,hands and arms. I call it our 'Little Asian Bird Bath'. And water will be spilled all over the sink,the mirror and bathroom countertop. Mind you, they NEVER clean it up!!! So the next guy not paying attention will go to the sink, then lean over against the counter top to wash their hands. Then BOOM!!! You have a huge water stain on your shirt. It looks like you peed on your shirt!!! It ticks me off. I have mentioned it to the gentlemen many,many,many times to no avail. So one time while the main culprit was at the 'Bird Bath'. I 'accidently' bumped him into the countertop and he got his shirt all wet. He was not too happy. But till this day nothing has changed!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Apparently you don't intimidate them enough to respect you. Rigorous workouts to build bulging muscles or an AK-47 should strike enough fear in their heart to snap to your every whim. Good luck!

BwdLions
07-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Since we're on the subject, who was the MLB player that admitted to peeing on his hands. He gave a reason that it helped his batting but I don't remember what he said.

By the way, anytime I go into a restroom I wash my hands before I come out. Everything in there has germs.

popcorn screen
07-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Wash hands often and I am seriously addicted to germ x or whatever cleaning material I can get on my hands.

piratebg
07-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Sometimes :D

lynx_rufus
07-28-2008, 12:46 PM
I think it is funny how the poll displays the results.

Only 18% of women wash their hands after a bathroom break?

LOL! Really? Nasty women! :D

BreckTxLonghorn
07-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Since we're on the subject, who was the MLB player that admitted to peeing on his hands. He gave a reason that it helped his batting but I don't remember what he said.

By the way, anytime I go into a restroom I wash my hands before I come out. Everything in there has germs.

Used to play for the Giants...Alou maybe?

And he did that because he didn't wear batting gloves, and he said that helped keep his skin in good condition...

Ranger Mom
07-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by lynx_rufus

LOL!! I thought the same thing!! Definitely should have been 2 different polls!:D

RedWhiteBlue
07-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! I thought the same thing!! Definitely should have been 2 different polls!:D
Okay- I didn't read all the thread, but I looked at the poll and I am totally grossed out. :ack!: :ack!:

BwdLions
07-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Used to play for the Giants...Alou maybe?

And he did that because he didn't wear batting gloves, and he said that helped keep his skin in good condition...

Moises Alou.

Thanks Breck!

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Here are my guidelines for washing my hands

-If I am urinating in a public restroom then I will not wash my hands.
-If I am urinating at home I will not wash my hands
-If I am droppin a deuce at home I will wash my hands
-If I am droppin a deuce in a public restroom I will wash my hands

pirate4state
07-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by lynx_rufus

:doh:

This thread is a little distrubing. :( LOL

44INAROW
07-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh:

This thread is a little distrubing. :( LOL

ya think :)

Originally posted by Go Blue
Here are my guidelines for washing my hands

-If I am urinating in a public restroom then I will not wash my hands.
-If I am urinating at home I will not wash my hands
-If I am droppin a deuce at home I will wash my hands
-If I am droppin a deuce in a public restroom I will wash my hands

Ranger Mom
07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
ya think :)

I think so too....I have touched him before!!!:eek:

ronwx5x
07-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Maybe the poll would have worked out better if it somehow calculated the percentage of yes/no votes for each category. Then men would probably be 50% and women 95%. The only women who would say no would be anonymous bikers!

pirate4state
07-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I think so too....I have touched him before!!!:eek:

:1omg!: :1omg!: :(

Ranger Mom
07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
:1omg!: :1omg!: :(

You sat in a booth in the same seat at Georges and ATE with him.....did y'all share nachos???

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
I think so too....I have touched him before!!!:eek: hey i figure if I am urinating in public my stuff is cleaner than touching the door to leave or after washing hands(if I do) and touching the towel dispenser.....those are pretty dirty objects and I figure my junk is cleaner than that junk

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
You sat in a booth in the same seat at Georges and ATE with him.....did y'all share nachos???

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I had my own food

pirate4state
07-28-2008, 03:20 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, we did not share nachos. I don't think. :thinking: I was picking off of Byron's plate! :D Or am I misremembering? :D

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:20 PM
No, we did not share nachos. I don't think. :thinking: I was picking off of Byron's plate! :D Or am I misremembering? :D you tell us roger :p

Ranger Mom
07-28-2008, 03:21 PM
No, we did not share nachos. I don't think. :thinking: I was picking off of Byron's plate! :D Or am I misremembering? :D

I dunno...y'all were close to done when I got there. I think me and Ash were the only ones who ate the Nacho's I got!!

pirate4state
07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
you tell us roger :p hee hee I do know I took my margarita TO GO :devil:

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
hee hee I do know I took my margarita TO GO :devil: i thought you were stumbling around at the stadium :p

pirate4state
07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
i thought you were stumbling around at the stadium :p pshhhh no way jose :p

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
pshhhh no way jose :p that's right talena was holding you up :p

pirate4state
07-28-2008, 03:30 PM
that's right talena was holding you up :p i wasn't drunk casey sheesh

Old Tiger
07-28-2008, 03:31 PM
i wasn't drunk casey sheesh sheesh simmer down only picking on ya...pull the grannys out the crack