PDA

View Full Version : Dctf

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2008, 08:10 PM
They're doing a countdown from 25 to 1, all classifications, with information about each team. They're currently on # 9. Pretty good info! :)

link (http://texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=33&url_article_id=1935&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2)

injuredinmelee
07-27-2008, 08:16 PM
if Al Pickett is involved I am not interested. Huge tool as a writer, sportscaster, talk show host, and person.

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Who the heck is Al Pickett? :confused:

Snydertigersrul
07-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Who the heck is Al Pickett? :confused:

The official sports voice in Abilene.

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
The official sports voice in Abilene.
Okay, so why would he have anything to do with this? :confused:

injuredinmelee
07-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Okay, so why would he have anything to do with this? :confused:
he does a lot of writing and other work for DCTF. Maybe thats why it has sucked so bad the last few years and I quit buying it.

JR2004
07-28-2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
he does a lot of writing and other work for DCTF. Maybe thats why it has sucked so bad the last few years and I quit buying it.

I'm going to have to agree with DCTF being, at best, subpar for several years now. Their high school section has become, well, a joke. I can do without the long write-ups for the college teams because that's stuff I can get anywhere on the net or in magazines dedicated solely to college football. I'm going to give them one more try next year and if it's the same as this one I'm done buying it.