PDA

View Full Version : Question for Women

Matthew328
07-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Today while eating at Texas Burger in Buffalo I noticed a line in front of the women's bathroom. The whole time I was there it was line of 3-4 women in front of the restroom, while the men's bathroom was fairly empty. I notice this all the time at the movies, restraunts work etc.

I have always wondered this and have never gotten a good answer, why are there lines in front of the women's restroom??

Do you guys go to the bathroom more often?

Is it because you go in packs all the time (which baffles me also)

Do you guys take longer? Maybe you #2 more??

Whats the deal??

injuredinmelee
07-27-2008, 05:07 PM
we can stand to take care of half of our business. The stand up toilets take up less room therefor able to place more inside. we can also walk past a mirror and not have to pause to touch up any makeup or an out of place hair.

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2008, 05:08 PM
:doh: :doh: Stalls.... :p

Matthew328
07-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Good point about standing, however aren't the # of outlets the same in restrooms?? I always thought if there was 2 urinals and 1 toilet in a men's RR there would be 3 toilets in a ladies room.

But thats a good point injured. Weird thing about today was that the men's RR at Texas Burger just had a toilet and nothing else. Pretty much the same # of women and men too....odd....I guess its just a combination of things.

I think the going in packs thing makes a diff also

pirate4state
07-27-2008, 05:55 PM
If a bathroom stall looks dirty or if the person before didn't flush I won't use that stall unless I really, really have to go. LOL.

Sometimes the lack of clean stalls causes a back-up. :D

:nerd:

Old Tiger
07-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If a bathroom stall looks dirty or if the person before didn't flush I won't use that stall unless I really, really have to go. LOL.

Sometimes the lack of clean stalls causes a back-up. :D

:nerd: what if the toilet seat is left up in the womens RR?

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Good point about standing, however aren't the # of outlets the same in restrooms??
Probably so, but since you asked....

You guys can unzip, TCB & zip back up. Women have to make sure the area is presentable, make sure there's TP & check out other stalls if there isn't, get halfway undressed, TCB, then get dressed again. :doh: And the pack thing...well, that doesn't help any. :D

injuredinmelee
07-27-2008, 08:08 PM
I refuse to sit on a public toilet. When traveling I carry my own disinfectant and will only sit in a hotel that i clean myself with my own disinfectant.

Ranger Mom
07-27-2008, 10:18 PM
I tend to wait longer in the sink line than anything.....I don't think most guys wash their hands!

A possible poll??
:thinking: :thinking: :D

Phantom Stang
07-28-2008, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
what if the toilet seat is left up in the womens RR?
If the restrooms are one seaters, it means that the men's room was occupied, and I didn't want to wait.:p