PDA

View Full Version : Cotto vs Margarito

mistanice
07-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Did anyone see the fight last night?

Necks_Fan
07-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Did anyone see the fight last night? Margarito won by TKO in the 11th round.

His corner stoppped the fight and Margarito is the new champ.

DDBooger
07-27-2008, 02:16 PM
yes, chalk 1 up for the mexicans! haha mexican/puerto rican fueds have been huge in boxing. read an article about this. people compared it the Chavez-Camacho fight. i heard it was a great fight.

i also watched CBS's mma bouts, they were actually pretty good

ILS1
07-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
yes, chalk 1 up for the mexicans! haha mexican/puerto rican fueds have been huge in boxing.

Actually, more than JUST boxing!!!! :D :D :D

Necks_Fan
07-27-2008, 02:29 PM
i also watched CBS's mma bouts, they were actually pretty good I watched some of the ExtremeXC last night.

The girl fight was awesome. One chick was getting beat down. It was pretty funny. Anyway, the ight after was pretty good. The bald "Goat" guy got put in a guillotine and tapped out like a baby back you know what.

DDBooger
07-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I watched some of the ExtremeXC last night.

The girl fight was awesome. One chick was getting beat down. It was pretty funny. Anyway, the ight after was pretty good. The bald "Goat" guy got put in a guillotine and tapped out like a baby back you know what. the last fight the two guys were hammering each other

Necks_Fan
07-27-2008, 02:39 PM
the last fight the two guys were hammering each other I fell asleep after the goat tapped out. I had just got off work after a 12 hr shift.