PDA

View Full Version : Dogman & ProudHornetMom

LH Panther Mom
07-26-2008, 07:27 PM
It was good to see you both, and your boys. They looked good! :)

ProudHornetMom
07-26-2008, 07:30 PM
It was a good day. And the three boys could be on a dream team don't ya think? ;)

Dogman_1969
07-26-2008, 07:40 PM
The only dream team mine belonged on after today was the one at Fudruckers. He ate a 2/3 lber, Fries, large drink, vanilla shake and 4 choc chip cookies............

Enjoyed talking to you guys and i thought the boys did fantastic. Next time we need to take a photo for the downlow.

Some of the folks on here think I'm a tall skinny bald guy. I keep telling them I'm not tall and I have a full head of hair......

ProudHornetMom
07-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The only dream team mine belonged on after today was the one at Fudruckers. He ate a 2/3 lber, Fries, large drink, vanilla shake and 4 choc chip cookies............

Enjoyed talking to you guys and i thought the boys did fantastic. Next time we need to take a photo for the downlow.

Some of the folks on here think I'm a tall skinny bald guy. I keep telling them I'm not tall and I have a full head of hair......

Ha, didn't say what kind of dream team...double threat in football AND eating.

Where would they get the idea you are bald? I was impressed that you had to pull your hair back in a ponytail because of the wind from the cooling fans. Also neat that you brought your own booster seat.

LH Panther Mom
07-26-2008, 08:17 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

I'm a little worried about mine. He shared his pizza and didn't ask me to stop to get something else to eat, just a drink! :eek: :eek:

Dogman_1969
07-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Wow you got off easy with just a drink. Mine didn't even get his pizza. He wanted "real" food........

Tell Brandon we said good luck and go get Region 1.........