PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

cshscougar08
07-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey everyone. I'm leaving tomorrow morning with 73 others from my youth group for a mission trip to Nicaragua. I, along with the rest of the team, would really appreciate your prayers. Specifically, prayer for the people there that they will be open to us, prayer for our health, and pray for our safety. We will be gone for a week, returning next Saturday afternoon. I'll be sure to give everyone a recap of the trip when I get back. Thanks in advance and don't have any super fun discussions while I'm gone!

footballgal
07-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Be safe, be Careful!

DDBooger
07-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Hey everyone. I'm leaving tomorrow morning with 73 others from my youth group for a mission trip to Nicaragua. I, along with the rest of the team, would really appreciate your prayers. Specifically, prayer for the people there that they will be open to us, prayer for our health, and pray for our safety. We will be gone for a week, returning next Saturday afternoon. I'll be sure to give everyone a recap of the trip when I get back. Thanks in advance and don't have any super fun discussions while I'm gone! is this a church group or school group?

ProudHornetMom
07-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Here's a prayer for travel mercies, weather mercies and heart mercies. Have a wonderful trip and I bet it will be a life changing one at that. :inlove:

zebrablue2
07-25-2008, 05:59 PM
be safe and prayers sent..

cshscougar08
07-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
is this a church group or school group?

Church group

DDBooger
07-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Church group i'm not a big religious person, but people like you and your group are really the bright side of the whole institution! too many preach, but those that act really do honor the person they serve and worship. take care of yall selves and have a safe trip to and fro! :clap:

Bull's-eye
07-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Good luck and be safe. It's should be a wonderful experience and a trip the group will never forget. :clap:

pirate4state
07-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
i'm not a big religious person, but people like you and your group are really the bright side of the whole institution! too many preach, but those that act really do honor the person they serve and worship. take care of yall selves and have a safe trip to and fro! :clap: :ditto: :2thumbsup

CHSVARSITYDAD
07-25-2008, 09:21 PM
dont miss anything,this will be an awesome experience for ya'll. Our prayers are with you.

PhiI C
07-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Take care and be safe and we are praying for you. I have a niece who has gone there several times as a church-medical group (she is an RN). The people there were wonderful to her and she said her patients were very cooperative and appreciative with what she had to do in administering medical services.

TIGER FAN
07-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Have a safe trip and our prayers are with you!

Necks_Fan
07-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by footballgal
Be safe, be Careful! X2