PDA

View Full Version : X-Files 10 Years Later

maroonpirate04
07-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Finally the second part to the X-Files movie is released today, loved the movie and the show nice to see Mulder and Scully back together again. For years they been wanting to make a second part. In '98 the film was a summer blockbuster hit. Can't wait to see the second part this weekend.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!:D

Maroon87
07-25-2008, 03:13 PM
I was/am a big fan of the series. I didn't think the first one was all that well suited for the big screen. I think the occasional miniseries might be more appropriate. But I plan on seeing this one too.

waterboy
07-25-2008, 03:25 PM
I still think Gillian Anderson is hot.:inlove:

DDBooger
07-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I still think Gillian Anderson is hot.:inlove: but the way she dresses, naturally being an agent, you'd think she was a bull d*ke. but she's still attractive. :)

pirate4state
07-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
but the way she dresses, naturally being an agent, you'd think she was a bull d*ke. but she's still attractive. :) :doh: isn't that an oxymoron :eek:

anyway....

duchovny still has *it* ...... the truth is out there :nerd:

DDBooger
07-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: isn't that an oxymoron :eek:

anyway....

duchovny still has *it* ...... the truth is out there :nerd: well not really she's pretty, but don't know, guess im expecting like anne hathaway agent type from Get Smart lmao

DDBooger
07-25-2008, 03:42 PM
im not watching that, im watching Step Brothers, that looks hilarious

BreckTxLonghorn
07-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Compared to all the movies coming out this weekend, I'd rather watch Dark Knight again.

pirate4state
07-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
im not watching that, im watching Step Brothers, that looks hilarious double feature tomorrow :nerd: :D

pirate4state
07-27-2008, 05:52 PM
as just a movie it was okay, but if you are an X-File fan i think you'll be disappointed if you are going in thinking it's gonna be an X-File-esque type of movie and why wouldn't you think that, right?

i liked it okay, but it had NOTHING to do with any OTHER X-File stuff :(

oh well...