PDA

View Full Version : Coaching school

popcorn screen
07-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Lets here some tales. In FW one year, we filled up a large trashcan with ice and water and dumped it on sleeping beauty. Whats your fav prank on the rooks?:devil:

scrub c
07-24-2008, 09:44 PM
thats lame

Bubba-Joe
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Lets here some tales. In FW one year, we filled up a large trashcan with ice and water and dumped it on sleeping beauty. Whats your fav prank on the rooks?:devil:

WHAT HAPPENS AT COACHING SCHOOL - STAYS AT COACHING SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POPCORN SCREEN YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF A MAN/COACH LAW

IF YOUR DEFENSIVE COOR. FINDS OUT YOU ARE SPEAKING OF COACHING SCHOOL ADVENTURES YOU WILL ASSIGNED TO 7TH GRADE GIRLS C-TEAM VOLLEYBALL...........

coach
07-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
WHAT HAPPENS AT COACHING SCHOOL - STAYS AT COACHING SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POPCORN SCREEN YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF A MAN/COACH LAW

IF YOUR DEFENSIVE COOR. FINDS OUT YOU ARE SPEAKING OF COACHING SCHOOL ADVENTURES YOU WILL ASSIGNED TO 7TH GRADE GIRLS C-TEAM VOLLEYBALL...........

what if we had a m&g this year

scrub c
07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
lame

coach
07-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
lame

it was just a suggestion

scrub c
07-24-2008, 10:40 PM
i guess if I were a coach, maybe it would not be so lame...

ProudHornetMom
07-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by coach
it was just a suggestion

And it was a good suggestion! It's one of those things that if you've never been associated with coaching school you don't understand how great the stories can be. And lame is a word thrown around on this board very quickly and easily.

I have great stories from when my husband used to coach...but now with kids...I'm not sure those stories from back in the day should be shared. :D ;)

I am sure though that every coach attends every session with notepad in hand.

pirate4state
07-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
I am sure though that every coach attends every session with notepad in hand. :spitlol: :spitlol:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-25-2008, 11:02 AM
I've seen one of my old coaches with shaved eyebrows before. When I asked him what happened.....he got drunk and passed out, other coaches found him passed out and shaved his eyebrows.

He looked.....weird.