PDA

View Full Version : 29-3A IS A BIG MESS!

CtownAggie
10-27-2001, 05:20 PM
It looks like Gonzales is going to be the district champ barring an unlikely upset, BUT there is now a 4 way tie for second place between Cuero, Yoakum, Luling, and Edna. It should be very exciting to see which of these teams will be playing football or basketball come November.

M.PIRATEFAN
10-27-2001, 07:44 PM
No matter who it is cuz the Mathis Pirates are going to be playing someone from that district. Last year we put a whippin' on Gonzales and kick them out in Bi-district so who ever it is and bring it on. Theres 2 great teams coming out of 30-3A and those are the Sinton Pirates and the Mathis Pirates!!!!!! sinton goes into div.I and mathis div.II so bring it. GOOOOOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bd62
10-27-2001, 10:50 PM
you guys are not close to being compared to sinton. if i remember right they beat you 45-0. so i would not be talking too much smack mouth if i got beat that bad.

stevie_perez
10-28-2001, 01:05 AM
bd62 Don't be talking to much smack because Zapata is going be playing ya'll in the second round. So don't get to excited.

M.PIRATEFAN
10-28-2001, 11:19 AM
Say bd62 don't know who your team is but who cares. That loss is under our belt and we have moved on. But you must not know anything about Mathis so if I was you shut it up or your team is going to get beat as well. MATHIS PIRATES ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!!!!!

davidalex
10-28-2001, 04:50 PM
HEY M.PIRATEFAN

YOu are talking a lot of smack, consitering your team Mathis only beaten one good team, a Refuigo 2A team and barely by won by one point right? in week one. You had your chance to prove yourselves vs sinton but you lost and lost big 45-0.If you were that good you could have scored a single point on them.Odem even scored on them but you couldn't. Don't give that I don't know your team.Oh yeah don't ever tell someone to shut up when you are the one that needs to shut up.

[This message has been edited by davidalex (edited October 28, 2001).]

CtownAggie
10-29-2001, 01:34 AM
There's only 1 good team coming out of your district son...and sorry to tell you this but it aint Mathis. More than likely it will be Cuero who plays Sinton, and I feel really sorry for Cuero cause that one is prolly gonna be a massacre (hopefully I'm wrong though). I sure as hell hope it's Gonzales that plays yall this year too cause yall are looking at one hell of an @ss whooping. Hey, there's always next year guys...

[This message has been edited by CtownAggie (edited October 29, 2001).]

Gobbla2001
10-29-2001, 09:09 AM
Sorry, Mathis, Gonzo is for real!!!

SintonFan
10-30-2001, 01:05 PM
I dissagree that if Sinton plays Cuero, that it will be easy for Sinton. Every year Cuero has great teams and steps it up in the playoffs. I look for the game to be very defensive and a good one. Does anyone know what the 1st round match-ups for 29-3A look like?

CtownAggie
10-30-2001, 02:10 PM
It's still too early to tell what the playoff matches are gonna look like. Gonzales will more than likely win district so I think they will prolly be playing Mathis, but since there is a 4 way tie for second at the moment, the other 2 playoff spots are up for grabs. I personally think it will be Gonzales, Yoakum, and Cuero making the playoffs, but Edna is still in the hunt and with the way Luling has been playing lately you can't count them out either.