PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers Offense

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 12:36 PM
The Rangers have really struggled on offense in their 5 games since the All-Star break scoring 11 runs in 5 games. If you take out the 6 runs in one game against the White Sox its 5 runs in 4 games. Kinsler and Hamilton have both struggled majorly out of the break. I hope they can get out of it soon because this pitching probably isnt going to hold up too long.

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
The Rangers have really struggled on offense in their 5 games since the All-Star break scoring 11 runs in 5 games. If you take out the 6 runs in one game against the White Sox its 5 runs in 4 games. Kinsler and Hamilton have both struggled majorly out of the break. I hope they can get out of it soon because this pitching probably isnt going to hold up too long.

It didn't holdup last night...10 runs???:thinking:

Hopefully they'll beat the CWS today though.

Necks_Fan
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Don't worry. they are too good of hitters to hit poorly the rest of the way. Skills will eventually take over and bring them back to where they need to be.

The thing I'm amazed at is Milton Bradley. Where in the crap did this guy come from? Did he hit this good in San Diegoand I just never noticed him much or what?

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It didn't holdup last night...10 runs???:thinking:

Hopefully they'll beat the CWS today though. I meant the previous 2 games when it gave up a combined 1 run

crzyjournalist03
07-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Don't worry. they are too good of hitters to hit poorly the rest of the way. Skills will eventually take over and bring them back to where they need to be.

The thing I'm amazed at is Milton Bradley. Where in the crap did this guy come from? Did he hit this good in San Diegoand I just never noticed him much or what?

pretty much...he's been hurt a lot, but when he's been healthy, he's put up tremendous numbers the last few years:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?playerId=4245

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 01:50 PM
I hate to say this because Ive always loved Kevin Millwood as a pitcher but I think hes about finished.

crzyjournalist03
07-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Kinsler has two hits, an RBI and a stolen base so far today.

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Kinsler has two hits, an RBI and a stolen base so far today. he has played well picked it up from that 0 for 20 earlier in the week. Hank just got robbed did anyone see that play?

coach
07-23-2008, 03:25 PM
i did...i think tag is going to have a hear attack lol

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 03:29 PM
gotta love ozzie

scrub c
07-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
i did...i think tag is going to have a hear attack lol

what exactly is a hear attack?

popcorn screen
07-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Until they get better pitching, they will always hover around 500. They have hit well in the past years, but pitching has been horrible.