PDA

View Full Version : The football is actually on the turf.....

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 11:10 AM
here in Graham today. Camp starts this morning and will go through Friday. Coaches go to school on Sunday and will work through next Friday. Then on Monday, August 4, 2008
:evil: LET THE GAMES BEGIN BOYS!!!!:evil: By the way, I have a freshman and I can't wait to see how it goes for him!!!
Heck, I think I may even have to wear a game shirt to work tomorrow!!!:cool:

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
here in Graham today. Camp starts this morning and will go through Friday. Coaches go to school on Sunday and will work through next Friday. Then on Monday, August 4, 2008
:evil: LET THE GAMES BEGIN BOYS!!!!:evil: By the way, I have a freshman and I can't wait to see how it goes for him!!!
Wow, I guess I had too much Dr. Pepper before lunch or I guess I am the only one excited around here about football starting.
Did go by the field at lunch and saw a 12 year old puke (that was nice). Man, it was hot!!! Glad I got to come back to the old air conditioned office.:D

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 01:28 PM
you def have the fever.

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Wow, I guess I had too much Dr. Pepper before lunch or I guess I am the only one excited around here about football starting.
Did go by the field at lunch and saw a 12 year old puke (that was nice). Man, it was hot!!! Glad I got to come back to the old air conditioned office.:D

did you take your meds this morning? :kiss:

Ranger Mom
07-23-2008, 01:39 PM

WOO HOO! You go girl!!:D :D

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOO HOO! You go girl!!:D :D
dont encourage her its July. lol

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
did you take your meds this morning? :kiss:
Yep, chased them with The Jack as always.........:crazy1:
Hey, at least I'm not quite as moody as I was earlier this week.:devil:

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Yep, chased them with The Jack as always.........:crazy1:
Hey, at least I'm not quite as moody as I was earlier this week.:devil:

so many jokes there. You cant set me up like that.

orange machine
07-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Im fired up also, i was thinking about camping out at Bobcat stadium.

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Im fired up also, i was thinking about camping out at Bobcat stadium.

you probably wont be the only one... lol

popcorn screen
07-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Is she on meds.....thats funny. I like the enthusiasm. We will see where you are in about 10 weeks. Keep it up!

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Is she on meds.....thats funny. I like the enthusiasm. We will see where you are in about 10 weeks. Keep it up!

i predict the swat team is called in to get her down off the top of the stadium lights the monday before the first game. No way she can hold it in that long.

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2008, 04:43 PM
i predict the swat team is called in to get her down off the top of the stadium lights the monday before the first game. No way she can hold it in that long.

I know. The sad part is Graham's bye week is 0 week. So, she'll
be waiting a week longer than any of us for some real football.:doh:

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Funny thing is....... considering my job- the swat team will probably just join me and we can get some real football talk going.
So, tell me where I need to be that first week.............since I know for a dang fact I won't be sitting here.:mad: