PDA

View Full Version : do this more and I might watch!

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 12:54 AM
Good fistacuffs in WNBA game. No idea who was playing. Whichever team has Lisa Leslie and whatever team Rick Mahorn coaches.

Cat Fight!!! (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3501154&categoryId=3414465)

big daddy russ
07-23-2008, 12:58 AM
If that happened at the end of every game you'd actually be watching the WNHL.

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
If that happened at the end of every game you'd actually be watching the WNHL.

WNHL.. lets think about this for a minute... Put them in the beach volleyball outfits and Im buying the direct tv package so I never miss a game.

Bull's-eye
07-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Didn't look like Mahorn did anything but break up the players from fighting.

JR2004
07-23-2008, 01:26 AM
Oh boy Rick. You won't be coaching again anytime soon.

Candace Parker...Girl can fight! No one here will probably get this, but...

DO IT MITCH!

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 08:27 AM
who was it that punched at Mahorn after he pushed Leslie down? That was ballsy. .

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Is it just me, or do both of the women have kind of deep voices?

Ranger Mom
07-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Is it just me, or do both of the women have kind of deep voices?

We can't all have sexy sweet voices, like yours!!:D

That was a pathetic fight....in my one and only "catfight" at least I threw some punches and came away with a handful of hair!!:p :p

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

That was a pathetic fight....in my one and only "catfight" at least I threw some punches and came away with a handful of hair!!:p :p

yeah but your all ghetto... lol

Kidding kidding

If this would have happened on the street and not in front of the 100 people in the stands and on tv it might have gotten really good.

Phil C
07-23-2008, 03:32 PM
:eek: :(

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3501154&categoryId=3414465

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 03:33 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84296

Phil C
07-23-2008, 03:38 PM
SHOCKING!

COME ON LADIES! DON'T BLOW YOUR COOL!

:mad:

Phil C
07-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84296

I missed this one. My apologies. I am so shocked! :(

Emerson1
07-23-2008, 03:48 PM
This is great for the WNBA

DDBooger
07-23-2008, 03:49 PM
any publicity is, this may push them above MLS league

Old Tiger
07-23-2008, 03:52 PM
wow something worse than a NBA brawl

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
That was awesome!!!! Not that I condone violence or anything....

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 04:00 PM
they should wear the volleyball uniforms in the WNBA.

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
:eek: :(

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3501154&categoryId=3414465

I saw a better video/clip this morning. Rick Mahorn didn't push
Lisa Leslie. She took a swing at Mahorn and then tripped over
herself.:doh:

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I saw a better video/clip this morning. Rick Mahorn didn't push
Lisa Leslie. She took a swing at Mahorn and then tripped over
herself.:doh:
Man, it is probably a good thing for her she tripped. She could have probably put the hurt on someone if she wanted to. I'm surprised some of those men weren't headed for the bleachers.:eek:

eagles_victory
07-23-2008, 04:28 PM
I just feel bad for Cheryl Ford she was injuredinmelee

popcorn screen
07-23-2008, 04:35 PM
We have a WNBA?:confused: Saw the clip. Mahorn is still a big man. It looks like he was trying to help and seperate folks.

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 04:36 PM

I just got to reading this thread. I got benched during a game for fighting with a big fat breasted chick who kept putting her sweaty boobies all over me (I played post) and I got sick of it and the fight was on BABY.
I am so laughing right now because we just happened to be playing in a tournament in the WOOD!!!!!:clap: :D :clap:

injuredinmelee
07-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I just got to reading this thread. I got benched during a game for fighting with a big fat breasted chick who kept putting her sweaty boobies all over me (I played post) and I got sick of it and the fight was on BABY.
I am so laughing right now because we just happened to be playing in a tournament in the WOOD!!!!!:clap: :D :clap:

mmmmmmmm hot

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

popcorn screen
07-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Sweatie boobies.....whats the problem? Did she have a mustache or something?:D

Phil C
07-23-2008, 04:43 PM
SHOCKING! :eek: :( :mad:

piratebg
07-23-2008, 04:43 PM
There's been a lot of talk about boobies the past couple of days. :D

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Oh boy Rick. You won't be coaching again anytime soon.

You must be blind in one eye and unable to see out of the other.
Mahorn didn't push her. She tripped over herself.

Sweetwater Red
07-23-2008, 05:01 PM
I just feel bad for Cheryl Ford she was injuredinmelee

She tore her ACL and is out for the season. That was about as
freak of an injury as Milton Bradley's last year(?).

espn1
07-23-2008, 05:03 PM
I love to see Estro flying around in the air.

RedWhiteBlue
07-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Sweatie boobies.....whats the problem? Did she have a mustache or something?:D
No, she was pushing about 250 (remember we were about 16 at the time) and her Secret wasn't a secret anymore and Under Armour sports bras weren't even on the scene yet.
Have you all got the picture yet? Do you now know why I had to take a swing? "It was a justifiable assault your honor- I swear!!!!" :blush:

tigerpride_08
07-23-2008, 09:02 PM
i think Leslie fell on her own too...he barely touched her and all he was trying to do was seperate players...

Ranger Mom
07-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

Mine was with my step sister...but it all turned out quite tragically. She was unstable anyway, and she flipped out after our Thanksgiving dinner....I said something to one of her kids and she WENT OFF! Me...being me, got tired of her screaming, spit flying, and her finger shaking in my face, so I punched her in the mouth!! The fight was on then...it took her dad (my step dad) my mom and my step sisters husband to get us apart. At that point they were having to sit on her because she was WILD...she ended up having a nervous breakdown and was put away for awhile....in the meantime, my step dad was killed in a car accident...so that was the last time they ever saw each other!!:(

injuredinmelee
07-24-2008, 12:30 AM
Mine was with my step sister...but it all turned out quite tragically. She was unstable anyway, and she flipped out after our Thanksgiving dinner....I said something to one of her kids and she WENT OFF! Me...being me, got tired of her screaming, spit flying, and her finger shaking in my face, so I punched her in the mouth!! The fight was on then...it took her dad (my step dad) my mom and my step sisters husband to get us apart. At that point they were having to sit on her because she was WILD...she ended up having a nervous breakdown and was put away for awhile....in the meantime, my step dad was killed in a car accident...so that was the last time they ever saw each other!!:(

wow that was a cheerful tale.

eagles_victory
07-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Mine was with my step sister...but it all turned out quite tragically. She was unstable anyway, and she flipped out after our Thanksgiving dinner....I said something to one of her kids and she WENT OFF! Me...being me, got tired of her screaming, spit flying, and her finger shaking in my face, so I punched her in the mouth!! The fight was on then...it took her dad (my step dad) my mom and my step sisters husband to get us apart. At that point they were having to sit on her because she was WILD...she ended up having a nervous breakdown and was put away for awhile....in the meantime, my step dad was killed in a car accident...so that was the last time they ever saw each other!!:( who won the fight?

JR2004
07-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You must be blind in one eye and unable to see out of the other.
Mahorn didn't push her. She tripped over herself.

Rick shouldn't have been out there. I hope for nothing but the worst for him being that he's a former Pissed-on and all.

Maroon87
07-24-2008, 02:19 AM
It was probably staged for attention.

Ranger Mom
07-24-2008, 08:28 AM
who won the fight?

There were no "winners!" I got the only punches in, she was more of a hair puller! But in the end, we all lost!

Sweetwater Red
07-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Rick shouldn't have been out there. I hope for nothing but the worst for him being that he's a former Pissed-on and all.

Oh now I get it. LA vs. Detroit. Cooper vs. Laimbeer and Mahorn.:thinking:

It was 1989...LET IT GO!!!!:D

Ranger Mom
07-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
wow that was a cheerful tale.

LOL!! Wasn't it though??:p :p

eagles_victory
07-24-2008, 10:30 AM
They made another publicity stunt today as Detroit signed 50 year old Nancy Leiberman to play. You cant tell me there are not younger players out there that would be much better than her.