PDA

View Full Version : Iphone users?

Cameron Crazy
07-22-2008, 10:23 PM
I have the new BB Curve, and am just not liking it much as I see it more as a buesiness type of device. So, I was thinking about gettting the new Iphone.

If you have one, do you like it? Good and bad things you have with it?

Any info would be great.

AP Panther Fan
07-22-2008, 10:30 PM
I actually bought two at Christmas, my daughter's was stolen within two weeks of me buying it and my son dropped his (so he said) and broke it.....so I can't tell you a darn thing.....

My daughter did spend her very first, yes very first, two paychecks to buy an Iphone.:D

Not what you were hoping for, but my personal experience(s).:)

WOS87
07-22-2008, 10:34 PM
I love mine and with the new software allowing you to download applications it's even better. It's the only phone I've ever had that actually gets good reception in my hospital. I keep several hundred songs on it, always have a couple of episodes of whatever my favorite History Channel show is and still have room for a movie or two....

Rocket
07-23-2008, 08:24 AM
I have the new iphone 3G and it is awesome. I had the original, as well. I love it. I can do anything I want. The browser is all html as well as email (BB used to not view html not sure if this is the case now). Best money I have spent. Oh and being able to take my music and videos with me in my phone is priceless. The new apps are great as well. Again, the best money I have spent in a while.