PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Tiger Stadium turf in progress

DaHop72
07-18-2008, 12:21 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/DSC01018.jpghttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/DSC01020.jpghttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/DSC01019.jpg

New turf is being installed along with new lights and scoreboard damaged in tornado.

garciap77
07-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Looks great! Too bad we won't get to beat you on it until next season!:p ;) :stirpot:

pero chato
07-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Is that a....RED track?!

DaHop72
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Looks great! Too bad we won't get to beat you on it until next season!:p ;) :stirpot: http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8083/nosigngs0.gifhttp://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8083/nosigngs0.gifhttp://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8083/nosigngs0.gif

DaHop72
07-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Is that a....RED track?! http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8083/nosigngs0.gif

It's brick.;)

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Is that a....RED track?!

I can't wait until the sun bleaches the turf and fades the color
of their endzones.:D

bwdlionfan
07-18-2008, 12:40 PM
It's gonna be a long night for those seniors, losing their last home game in their renovated stadium

Lion_Addict
07-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
It's gonna be a long night for those seniors, losing their last home game in their renovated stadium

Ohhhhhh yeah. That's the one that's gonna complete our PERFECT 10-0 season :D :devil: :stirpot: .

BwdLions
07-18-2008, 01:02 PM
It's great that every stadium in the district will Astroplay Turf. My how times have changed.

pero chato
07-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Ohhhhhh yeah. That's the one that's gonna complete our PERFECT 10-0 season :D :devil: :stirpot: .

Wouldn't a perfect season be 16-0?

injuredinmelee
07-18-2008, 01:03 PM

thats a given in THE WOOD!

Lion_Addict
07-18-2008, 01:03 PM

Well thank you there for correcting me on my mistake. Forgot about the cakewalk & the Title.....my bad. :D :p

Lion_Addict
07-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
It's great that every stadium in the district will Astroplay Turf. My how times have changed.

Yeah.....make ya think of the old Stadium over at the intermediate school on Austin? Man.....I'm so old :(

garciap77
07-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Well thank you there for correcting me on my mistake. Forgot about the cakewalk & the Title.....my bad. :D :p

You sound like Everman in 2000!:D

michaelp23
07-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions

Tell me about it. I played 25 games during my two years on Varsity at Wylie ('95-'96). Every one of them was on grass. Now its safe to say that every game Wylie plays this year (including playoffs) will be on turf!

:hand:

bwdlionfan
07-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
Tell me about it. I played 25 games during my two years on Varsity at Wylie ('95-'96). Every one of them was on grass. Now its safe to say that every game Wylie plays this year (including playoffs) will be on turf!

:hand:

Who said Wylie's making the playoffs this year? :)

3afan
07-19-2008, 08:23 AM
thats a dinky little stadium for a 'big time' 3A-used-to-be-4A program

michaelp23
07-19-2008, 09:47 AM

Hugh!!:clap: :clap:

STANG RED
07-19-2008, 11:26 AM

Better yet, who said THE WOOD is making the playoffs this year?:taunt: :D

It's not completely out of the relm of possibility ya know.;)

Emerson1
07-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Good thing it doesn't rain in west texas

bwdlionfan
07-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Better yet, who said THE WOOD is making the playoffs this year?:taunt: :D

It's not completely out of the relm of possibility ya know.;)

I think Sweetwater would probably have to beat Brownwood to keep us out of the playoffs, so... I'm gonna go ahead and say we're a safe bet to be there. :p

Cameron Crazy
07-19-2008, 04:17 PM
The turf will look good there. I just don't know what to think with the red track? But, whatever they do it should look good.

STANG RED
07-19-2008, 10:24 PM
I think Sweetwater would probably have to beat Brownwood to keep us out of the playoffs, so... I'm gonna go ahead and say we're a safe bet to be there. :p

There will be 5 very good programs fighting for 3 playoff spots. I promise that somebody will be setting at home, even after having beat 1 or maybe even 2 that are going. I have no doubt tie breakers will have to be used to sort this district out at the end. There will be all sorts of possibilites, heading into that last week of district play. Just wait watch and see.;)
Any way you slice it, 2 good teams will be staying home for the playoffs.

GreenMonster
07-19-2008, 11:40 PM
I know that this will not be the only district in the state where all of the teams play on turf, but is it the only 3A district where all of the teams play on turf?

Sweetwater Red
07-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Any way you slice it, 2 good teams will be staying home for the playoffs.

Snyder and Graham aren't good.

:devil: :stirpot: :devil:

Snydertigersrul
07-20-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

It's four teams for three spots. Sweetwater is NOT a good team..

garciap77
07-21-2008, 08:24 AM

But they are better than Brownwood!:taunt:

BwdLions
07-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
But they are better than Brownwood!:taunt:

:lies:

RedWhiteBlue
07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
[B]Snyder and Graham aren't good.
Do you have facts to back up your observations that Graham is not good? Practices haven't even started and I want to know where I can get a look at your crystal ball. Is it the same one that you looked at last year that told you that your 'Stangs would beat Wylie?

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
[B]Snyder and Graham aren't good.
Do you have facts to back up your observations that Graham is not good? Practices haven't even started and I want to know where I can get a look at your crystal ball. Is it the same one that you looked at last year that told you that your 'Stangs would beat Wylie?

Just when I think you're finally getting it you waste absolutely
no time proving otherwise.:dispntd:

RedWhiteBlue
07-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Did I miss something? I don't remember getting anything except an earful of crap about your mustangs being all that and a bag of chips. I'm not usually one to make predictions and I have always had some respect for the boys from just down the road where I was raised, but I guess you caught me on a bad day.:evil:
Until you have won at least one game in your prissy pansy pink endzone pit I wouldn't predict nothing.:inlove: IMO

Lion_Addict
07-21-2008, 11:55 AM
:1popcorn: Wooohooo! And this doesn't involve us for once :D

DaHop72
07-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Did I miss something? I don't remember getting anything except an earful of crap about your mustangs being all that all that and a bag of chips. I'm not usually one to make predictions and I have always had some respect for the boys from just down the road where I was raised, but I guess you caught me on a bad day.:evil:
Until you have won at least one game in your prissy pansy pink endzone pit I wouldn't predict nothing.:inlove: IMO :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: WOO HOO, you go girl.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RedWhiteBlue
07-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Just give me some facts on why Graham won't be any good this year. Instead of your usual "Snyder suks yah, yah" or "Snyder can't even spell 'win' their so dumb" junk that all of us other fortunate people get to listen to year after year. :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2008, 12:01 PM
:1popcorn: Wooohooo! And this doesn't involve us for once :D

Yeah, you gotta throw the Graham posters a bone every
once in a while or they feel left out.:evillol:

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: WOO HOO, you go girl.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Suck up!

:devil: :D :devil:

DaHop72
07-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Suck up!

:devil: :D :devil: :D Read the above post son, as they say in Dragnet. "Facts, just the facts Red":devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Just give me some facts on why Graham won't be any good this year. Instead of your usual "Snyder suks yah, yah" or "Snyder can't even spell 'win' their so dumb" junk that all of us other fortunate people get to listen to year after year. :thinking:

Facts?

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/g/graham.gif

DaHop72
07-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Facts?

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/g/graham.gif Dang Red, you're starting to act like a "certain" Snyder poster using the past. She wants your facts about Graham for the upcoming season. Get with the program Red.:D :D

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Dang Red, you're starting to act like a "certain" Snyder poster using the past. She wants your facts about Graham for the upcoming season. Get with the program Red.:D :D

The fact would be that if the same trend continues as it has for
the last twenty years...Graham will be nothing more than a blip
on the 2-3A radar this year. Unless those 3/3 starters they're
returning are really really good.:rolleyes:

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

RedWhiteBlue
07-22-2008, 07:27 AM
Yeah, you gotta throw the Graham posters a bone every
once in a while or they feel left out.:evillol:
Yeah, the 1 Graham poster that seems to be here on a regular basis? Woof, woof thanks for nothing.:D

RedWhiteBlue
07-22-2008, 07:35 AM
[B]The fact would be that if the same trend continues as it has for
the last twenty years...Graham will be nothing more than a blip
on the 2-3A radar this year. Unless those 3/3 starters they're
returning are really really good.:rolleyes:
So, if your basing your facts on Graham not being good this year on the past.... then I guess it is safe to say- you have your own little problems to worry about 'district brother'. We beat Clyde and Wylie last year and it seems you showed up a runner up to both of them as prom queen.
All this is to say- we have as much capability making it to The Big Dance as anyone (including you).
By the way- sorry I was a little on the edgy side yesterday... had an abcessed tooth pulled and I was not a happy camper, but maybe I will be in better spirits today.:kiss:
Or maybe not.