PDA

View Full Version : And You Thought SLC Recruited!

ronwx5x
07-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Here are a few reasons California Schools are so good! Or maybe just lucky? Yeah, right.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=827856

JasperDog94
07-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Here are a few reasons California Schools are so good! Or maybe just lucky? Yeah, right.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=827856 Don't think the private schools that UIL let in don't recruit...errrrr...that is "give scholarships" to certain players.:rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

eagles_victory
07-17-2008, 07:07 PM
If its legal in California then what is wrong with it? I wonder if Montanas kid couldnt crack the lineup at De La Salle and thats why he moved to Oaks Christian

ronwx5x
07-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
If its legal in California then what is wrong with it? I wonder if Montanas kid couldnt crack the lineup at De La Salle and thats why he moved to Oaks Christian

eagles, no one mentioned something being wrong with it. I do believe that private schools in Texas must agree not to recruit prior to be allowed into the UIL. Correct me if I'm misassuming.:cool:

eagles_victory
07-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
eagles, no one mentioned something being wrong with it. I do believe that private schools in Texas must agree not to recruit prior to be allowed into the UIL. Correct me if I'm misassuming.:cool: Sorry I misunderstood your post because I read it in a hurry. You are right about that I believe. Its just sometimes on this board I read stuff about other states recruiting or having a lot of move ins and people complain about how they do it and you dont or cant in Texas.

LH Panther Mom
07-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Don't think the private schools that UIL let in don't recruit...errrrr...that is "give scholarships" to certain players.:rolleyes: :mad: :mad: All two of them? :confused:

JasperDog94
07-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
All two of them? :confused: Pandora's box.