PDA

View Full Version : What's for supper...

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 06:40 PM
at your house tonight??? I'm thinking grilled pork chops and fried cabbage!!! YUM

zebrablue2
07-16-2008, 06:48 PM
I helped at vacation bible school tonight, and they had frito pie. first time for me in a long time. wasn't bad at all. only problem is my stomach may be talking to me a little later???

44INAROW
07-16-2008, 06:53 PM
scrambled eggs and toast..... Mr44 had a "little procedure" done today and was told to eat light. I love breakfast for supper ;)

zebrablue2
07-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
scrambled eggs and toast..... Mr44 had a "little procedure" done today and was told to eat light. I love breakfast for supper ;)

you and me both. don't know why my wife dosen't fix that more often, LOL. eggs, bacon and toast is a very good supper...

txkmom
07-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Boiled shrimp, cocktail sauce, saltines, and sweet tea while listening to minor league baseball on the internet!

PHS Wildcats
07-16-2008, 07:42 PM
BBQ Ribs and Sausage w/ Baked bean and Cabbage and Corn Bread.:clap:

c-town_balla
07-16-2008, 07:44 PM
I had UT cafeteria food....pasta....a grilled chicken sandwich and a snickerdoddle cookie

DU_stud04
07-16-2008, 08:31 PM
my son attempted cooking today.... he tore the bread while making me a peanut butter jelly sandwich. he'll learn sooner or later :)

scrub c
07-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Grilled Pork tenderloin
grilled asparagus
grilled corn on cob
black eyed peas
and Bud Light

pirate4state
07-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
my son attempted cooking today.... he tore the bread while making me a peanut butter jelly sandwich. he'll learn sooner or later :) LOL

Had breakfast for dinner :D Spooky!

Necks_Fan
07-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
Grilled Pork tenderloin
grilled asparagus
grilled corn on cob
black eyed peas
and Bud Light Coors is better

Looking4number8
07-16-2008, 08:51 PM
leftovers for me...

loboes86
07-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
my son attempted cooking today.... he tore the bread while making me a peanut butter jelly sandwich. he'll learn sooner or later :) Best Sandwich you've ever had huh?

Necks_Fan
07-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
leftovers for me... Lol. I ate subway for dinner.

DU_stud04
07-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Best Sandwich you've ever had huh? i love anything my son makes me. he's only 4 so i give him some credit. im just glad he didnt put any boogers in it this time. :)

DU_stud04
07-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL

Had breakfast for dinner :D Spooky! peanut butter and jelly is an anytime meal.... :)

espn1
07-16-2008, 09:41 PM
We went out to eat tonight.

Sesame Chicken
Chinese Noodles w/ BBQ Pork, Eggs, Onions & Sprouts.
Snow Pea Leaves Sauted in Garlic
Shrimp Wonton
Jasmine Tea (Hot)

It was very good!

popcorn screen
07-16-2008, 09:57 PM
corn dog and fries. Followed that with some ice cream! Wife just made some colorado bulldogs, so the evening is picking up!:inlove:

mistanice
07-16-2008, 10:13 PM
http://www.kountryboys.com/images/photos/singlering.jpg

straight outta Brenham.

rangerjim
07-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Had salmon steaks sauteed in terryaki sauce and grilled on the barbi. Along with fried rice and egg rolls. yummy.........

Ranger Mom
07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
Boiled shrimp, cocktail sauce, saltines, and sweet tea while listening to minor league baseball on the internet!

That is what I had!!!

Well...minus the saltines and sweet tea, just the shrimp, sauce and a Diet DP!

injuredinmelee
07-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Im a little late jumping on board here but I made a recipe off the back of the bisquik box for a Cheeseburger pot pie. Ddnt turn out too bad at all. My kids ate a little bit of it and thats saying something because to upset their grilled cheese and hotdog diets is almost a crime in their books.

S_Tex_3A_Fan
07-17-2008, 12:55 PM
The best is Fried Potatoes, Pinto Beans and Corn Bread

piratebg
07-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I think I'm gonna bbq some beef ribs tonight.

waterboy
07-17-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by S_Tex_3A_Fan
The best is Fried Potatoes, Pinto Beans and Corn Bread
That is a good meal! Add some hamburger meat to the pinto beans and a slice of onion and you have one of my favorite meals.:inlove: I can also make a really good meal out of fresh purple hull peas, fresh new potatoes, and buttermilk biscuits. Yum!

Last night (Wednesday night) my wife fixed her homemade chicken quesadillas. They are excellent!:inlove: :inlove:

espn1
07-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
That is a good meal! Add some hamburger meat to the pinto beans and a slice of onion and you have one of my favorite meals.:inlove: I can also make a really good meal out of fresh purple hull peas, fresh new potatoes, and buttermilk biscuits. Yum!

Last night (Wednesday night) my wife fixed her homemade chicken quesadillas. They are excellent!:inlove: :inlove: Now ya'll are talkin. I remember when I was about 11 my aunts and grandmother ask me what I wanted special for my Birthday? I told em Bacon, Brown Beans, fried potatoes and corn bread. The dessert was green grape pie.

S_Tex_3A_Fan
07-17-2008, 01:43 PM

Last night (Wednesday night) my wife fixed her homemade chicken quesadillas. They are excellent!:inlove: :inlove:

We didn't do ground meat in the beans, a big ol slab of salt pork. Ground beef was to expensive when I was in college.

espn1
07-17-2008, 01:45 PM
We didn't do ground meat in the beans, a big ol slab of salt pork. Ground beef was to expensive when I was in college. Man! I'll jump over a cow to get to a hog any day! But I do like my Steaks and Prime Rib.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I had UT cafeteria food....pasta....a grilled chicken sandwich and a snickerdoddle cookie

I don't care if it got rated worst cafeteria in America...I miss Jester City Limits...

waterboy
07-17-2008, 02:28 PM
We didn't do ground meat in the beans, a big ol slab of salt pork. Ground beef was to expensive when I was in college.
Yeah, growing up we rarely had meat either, but now that I'm all grown up and can afford it I rarely have a meal without meat. A slab of salt pork will do for some added flavor though.

For breakfast, you can't beat some good ol' brown milk gravy, with or without sausage, and buttermilk biscuits.:inlove: I'm the only one in my family that can make it right every time, so guess who has to make it? My daughters think it's a real treat when Daddy makes gravy.:inlove: :cool:

espn1
07-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah, growing up we rarely had meat either, but now that I'm all grown up and can afford it I rarely have a meal without meat. A slab of salt pork will do for some added flavor though.

For breakfast, you can't beat some good ol' brown milk gravy, with or without sausage, and buttermilk biscuits.:inlove: I'm the only one in my family that can make it right every time, so guess who has to make it? My daughters think it's a real treat when Daddy makes gravy.:inlove: :cool: You may think I'm crazy but every once in a while I'll through chopped bacon( already fried) and fresh chpped maters into the gravy. Man it's good.