PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood vs Snyder & Brownwood vs Sweetwater locations???

bwdlionfan
07-16-2008, 03:53 PM
I could have sworn that Brownwood-Snyder was going to be in Snyder and Brownwood-Sweetwater was going to be in Brownwood, but the Brownwood board has them flip flopped. Which is correct?

Sweetwater Red
07-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I could have sworn that Brownwood-Snyder was going to be in Snyder and Brownwood-Sweetwater was going to be in Brownwood, but the Brownwood board has them flip flopped. Which is correct?

The Sweetwater/Brownwood game is definitely in Brownwood.

And Snyder who?:confused:

:evillol: :D :evillol:

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Brownwood should be forced to drop the "wood" from the end of their town name since they haven't brought the "WOOD" in years. Ain't gonna happen this year either. Should be named Brownchoke the way they been chokin it off the last 20 or so years.

STANG RED
07-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Brownwood should be forced to drop the "wood" from the end of their town name since they haven't brought the "WOOD" in years. Ain't gonna happen this year either. Should be named Brownchoke the way they been chokin it off the last 20 or so years.

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

This ought to get entertaining. Where's the Rocket man when we need him.:D

LH Panther Mom
07-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Brownwood should be forced to drop the "wood" from the end of their town name since they haven't brought the "WOOD" in years. Ain't gonna happen this year either. Should be named Brownchoke the way they been chokin it off the last 20 or so years. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh no you didn't! :evillol: :evillol: :1popcorn: :stirpot: :stirpot:

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 06:13 PM
When are these clowns from Brown(yet to be determined new ending) gonna see this and get angry?

mustang04
07-16-2008, 07:10 PM
When are these clowns from Brown(yet to be determined new ending) gonna see this and get angry?

i dunno....but my class OWNED kirby freeman in 7th and 8th grade:D :D :D

espn1
07-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i dunno....but my class OWNED kirby freeman in 7th and 8th grade:D :D :D I stopped and checked out the Mustang Bowl about a Month ago.

Snydertigersrul
07-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The Sweetwater/Brownwood game is definitely in Brownwood.

And Snyder who?:confused:

:evillol: :D :evillol:

Brownwood plays in Sunder and I'll be there to watch the Tigers wrap up the district championship. Who is Sweetwater anyway?

:rolleyes:

BEAST
07-16-2008, 09:49 PM
Keep smackin, THE WOOD is gonna be crackin..................your helmet. Snyder district champ? Whatever. Just given bulletin material.

BEAST

BwdLion_80
07-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Brownwood should be forced to drop the "wood" from the end of their town name since they haven't brought the "WOOD" in years. Ain't gonna happen this year either. Should be named Brownchoke the way they been chokin it off the last 20 or so years. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand: :hand:

DU_stud04
07-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Brownwood plays in Sunder and I'll be there to watch the Tigers wrap up the district championship. Who is Sweetwater anyway?

:rolleyes: who is sunder? did snyder finally change their name? it sounds alot better. :) :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
07-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
who is sunder? did snyder finally change their name? it sounds alot better. :) :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :D If you hadn't, I was going to. :devil:

Lion_Addict
07-17-2008, 06:39 AM

A lizard comedian?:rolleyes: Yawl do got it all over here huh? :thinking:

injuredinmelee
07-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
A lizard comedian?:rolleyes: Yawl do got it all over here huh? :thinking:

He did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Rocket
07-17-2008, 10:20 AM

Idiot.

Ranger Mom
07-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Idiot.

That wasn't very nice!!!

He is an awesome bartender!!

pirate4state
07-17-2008, 10:55 AM
Idiot.

:( What a let down. I was expecting a wittier response!

Sweetwater Red
07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:( What a let down. I was expecting a wittier response!

Same here. Some people just don't get it.:thinking:

Rocket
07-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Same here. Some people just don't get it.:thinking:

I could have typed 500 words, but it was eaiser to sum it up in 5 letters.

Who does that dude support?

Ranger Mom
07-17-2008, 01:18 PM

LOL!! It "used" to say in his profile....I guess when Godzilla came around it got changed to Tokyo Bay!!:p

I bet you could utilize the search engine and come up with it (seeing how you saved all that time summing up your 500 words into 5 letters!!):D

GreenMonster
07-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Idiot. Sticks and stones. I guess that the truth hurts so much you had to stoop to elementary cutdowns. Oh well, I just want to remind you that SWEETWATER is GOOD, Snyder is a powerhouse, Wylie has Sandifer, Graham is the REAL McCOY this year, and Breck has brand new fieldturf, a brand new coach, and a brand new outlook. BEWARE!!!:eek:

GreenMonster
07-17-2008, 01:28 PM
:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

BwdLions
07-17-2008, 02:11 PM

I think he supports Iowa Park. He just doesn't admit it.

espn1
07-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Sticks and stones. I guess that the truth hurts so much you had to stoop to elementary cutdowns. Oh well, I just want to remind you that SWEETWATER is GOOD, Snyder is a powerhouse, Wylie has Sandifer, Graham is the REAL McCOY this year, and Breck has brand new fieldturf, a brand new coach, and a brand new outlook. BEWARE!!!:eek: Yeah! That looks real purty on paper. It might even make a good poem. But at the end of the day B'wood will be slapin em around like a red headed step child.

Rocket
07-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Sticks and stones. I guess that the truth hurts so much you had to stoop to elementary cutdowns. Oh well, I just want to remind you that SWEETWATER is GOOD, Snyder is a powerhouse, Wylie has Sandifer, Graham is the REAL McCOY this year, and Breck has brand new fieldturf, a brand new coach, and a brand new outlook. BEWARE!!!:eek:

If Sweetwater is good, then we are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY good. Wylie? No problem. Snyder? Their powerhouse standing graduated this year. McCoy is nothing but a name. Breckenridge is at least 2 years away from making any noise whatsoever...

Sweetwater Red
07-17-2008, 03:08 PM

He was simply asking the Brownwood posters to come out and
play.:thinking:

mustang04
07-17-2008, 03:10 PM
If Sweetwater is good, then we are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY good. Wylie? No problem. Snyder? Their powerhouse standing graduated this year. McCoy is nothing but a name. Breckenridge is at least 2 years away from making any noise whatsoever...

oh so bigheaded

Sweetwater Red
07-17-2008, 03:14 PM

Brownwood is 1-1 against Sweetwater the past two years.

Wylie yeah no problem for ya'll.:(

Snyder...if by powerhouse standing you mean Will Clay than yes
I agree.:stirpot:

GreenMonster
07-17-2008, 03:15 PM
He was simply asking the Brownwood posters to come out and
play.:thinking: I believe that would be the most accurate post of this thread. :devil: Maybe I'M wrong, maybe Freeman found a way to give this years squad the Heimlich Manuever and squeezed the choke right back out of 'em. I guess time will tell. :stirpot:

Rocket
07-17-2008, 03:18 PM
oh so bigheaded

Just playing around... talking trash.
Let me correct it for you so I am not big headed.

How about..
We are all good teams. We will all win. Good luck guys! Go everybody, go!

1-1 against Sweetwater with a Soph QB with his 2nd Start. And it took everything you had to beat us at home with your homer west texas refs... You came to Brownwood last season and got your butt handed to you. Got slapped around like a youngster.
LOL

GreenMonster
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM

How about..

1-1 against Sweetwater with a Soph QB with his 2nd Start. And it took everything you had to beat us at home with your homer west texas refs... You came to Brownwood last season and got your butt handed to you. Got slapped around like a youngster.
LOL

:hijacktd:

Stop being politically correct and get this thread back in the gutter where i started it! This is a pick on Brown(yet to be determined new ending) thread to draw all the rats out hiding on that sinking (or maybe stinking) ship down there.

Sweetwater Red
07-17-2008, 03:32 PM

How about..

LOL

The score was 21-7 about midway through the third quarter. The
OC got conservative with his play calling and ya'll fought back to
tie it before ending up on the losing end.

As far as last year....if Brownwood was playing the Early Longhorns
and turned the ball over 7-8 times...you'd lose by the same margin.:thinking:

bwdlionfan
07-17-2008, 03:36 PM
The score was 21-7 about midway through the third quarter. The
OC got conservative with his play calling and ya'll fought back to
tie it before ending up on the losing end.

As far as last year....if Brownwood was playing the Early Longhorns
and turned the ball over 7-8 times...you'd lose by the same margin.:thinking:

Early would have beaten Sweetwater last year.

mustang04
07-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Early would have beaten Sweetwater last year.

That's a negative, Ghostrider.

DaHop72
07-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Snyder? Their powerhouse standing graduated this year. Maybe so, maybe no.:thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
07-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Snyder...if by powerhouse standing you mean Will Clay than yes
I agree.:stirpot: Nobody rattled your cage, get back under your rock.:D :D

mustang04
07-17-2008, 03:48 PM

How about..

LOL

pretty sure my class was undefeated against brownwood...yall just happened to beat sweetwaters first "down team" in years last season...good job

Sweetwater Red
07-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Nobody rattled your cage, get back under your rock.:D :D

Hey did you hear about that that stud move-in we got?

:D :devil: :D

Rocket
07-17-2008, 04:05 PM
We didn't just beat them. We utterly destroyed them. I was amazed ya'll continued the season after that butt whoopin'. Wait, did you move your freshman team up to finish? LOL That is what it looked like when we played you.

New Move In? Nope. I hope you got some talent. That way people don't waste their money driving three hours to see a horrible display of football like the one you put on last season.

We don't need new move-ins to stay competitive.

Sweetwater Red
07-17-2008, 04:08 PM
We didn't just beat them. We utterly destroyed them. I was amazed ya'll continued the season after that butt whoopin'. Wait, did you move your freshman team up to finish? LOL That is what it looked like when we played you.

Nope. I hope you got some talent. That way people don't waste their money driving three hours to see a horrible display of football like the one you put on last season.

Are you talking to the Wylie posters?:confused:

Rocket
07-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Are you talking to the Wylie posters?:confused:

I am talking to the college boy and to you. ha ha
Just talking..no biggie..

mustang04
07-17-2008, 04:46 PM
I am talking to the college boy and to you. ha ha
Just talking..no biggie.. trust me...it does not hurt me one bit that yall destroyed them....

BwdLions
07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
pretty sure my class was undefeated against brownwood...yall just happened to beat sweetwaters first "down team" in years last season...good job

How many games did you play against the Lions and what years were they played?

mustang04
07-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
How many games did you play against the Lions and what years were they played?

haha...you got me...like 7th and 8th grade...i graduated 04 so you can do the math if you'd like:D

mustang04
07-17-2008, 05:10 PM
but then again..if we woulda had everybody that played on my 8th grade team that moved away or quit playing...we woulda prolly raped everybody our senior year

Snydertigersrul
07-17-2008, 05:23 PM

:D :devil: :D

Wait until you see the new move in at Snyder.

:D

DaHop72
07-18-2008, 08:12 AM

:D :devil: :D :eek: :eek: OH DEER!!!!!!

:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2008, 08:28 AM
:eek: :eek: OH DEER!!!!!!

He's 6'1" and 190 lbs and plays QB/FS. He's the new OC's son.

BwdLions
07-18-2008, 09:40 AM
but then again..if we woulda had everybody that played on my 8th grade team that moved away or quit playing...we woulda prolly raped everybody our senior year

Does the word "raped" in your post mean you had a lot of thugs on your team that could have committed rape, or is that your way of saying y'all would have killed everyone you played? Either way, it's a poor choice of words.

Rocket
07-18-2008, 09:47 AM
He's 6'1" and 190 lbs and plays QB/FS. He's the new OC's son.

Oh no! :blahblah:

We have a third year starter at QB. Probably the best in the state in 3A and arguably Top 3 in the State. 6'4" 200lbs. Bigger, Stronger, and Faster.

Ummmm...next?

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Does the word "raped" in your post mean you had a lot of thugs on your team that could have committed rape,

OMG!! You can't be serious!!:doh:

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh no! :blahblah:

We have a third year starter at QB. Probably the best in the state in 3A and arguably Top 3 in the State. 6'4" 200lbs. Bigger, Stronger, and Faster.

Ummmm...next?

He probably won't start at QB given the last names of the two
kids that were platooning last year when Holsey was injured.:rolleyes:

BwdLion_80
07-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Are you trying to say that there is politics that might be involved in Sweetwater?:thinking: :doh:

bwdlionfan
07-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Are you trying to say that there is politics that might be involved in Sweetwater?:thinking: :doh:

Hah, Brownwood has NEVER had any politics at the QB position :p :p

BwdLions
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
OMG!! You can't be serious!!:doh:

Okay, that part of my post was over-the-top, but I still wouldn't use the word rape in a post like that. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Okay, that part of my post was over-the-top, but I still wouldn't use the word rape in a post like that. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't either...but the word DOES have more than one meaning!!!

Looking4number8
07-18-2008, 11:47 AM

The first time you talked about when you were in middle school

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
The first time you talked about when you were in middle school

:confused: :confused: :confused:

So???

Looking4number8
07-18-2008, 11:49 AM

The second time you talked about your middle school football team

Looking4number8
07-18-2008, 11:50 AM
haha...you got me...like 7th and 8th grade...i graduated 04 so you can do the math if you'd like:D

The 3rd time you talked about your middle school football team

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
The 3rd time you talked about your middle school football team

Again, I ask...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

So???

Looking4number8
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Wait until you see the new move in at Snyder.

:D

The 4th time you talked about your middle school football team!!

We get it... you enjoyed middle school, guess high school and college have not been so great for you... move on man.. you are not in middle school any more!!!

DaHop72
07-18-2008, 11:58 AM
The 4th time you talked about your middle school football team!!

We get it... you enjoyed middle school, guess high school and college have not been so great for you... move on man.. you are not in middle school any more!!! I think you've lost track now and are confusing a Sweetwater and Snyder poster.:doh: :doh:

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2008, 12:02 PM

I was being sarcastic. Coach Jackson is going to put the player
that most helps the team as the starting QB...no matter what
his lastname is.

If you're the starting QB for Coach Jackson that's all you do unless
we make the playoffs then he may have him play some in the
secondary or KR/PR if needed.

A few years back alot of people thought that another kid should
have been the starting QB. They thought politics played into
it because of the starting QB's lastname...who happens to be the
brother of one of the QB's returning from last year. What they
didn't understand is the kid who wasn't the starting QB was alot
more valuable playing RB/WR/FS/KR/PR/P.

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
I think you've lost track now and are confusing a Sweetwater and Snyder poster.:doh: :doh:

That cracked me up!! Especially knowing how Reggie really feels about STR!!!:D :D :D

I love how people just come in here and assume how someone's life is because of what they read on here!!!!:rolleyes:

Some of our newer posters are EXTREMELY judgmental.....but that's okay, I like to laugh at them!!:D :D

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 12:04 PM
I was being sarcastic. Coach Jackson is going to put the player
that most helps the team as the starting QB...no matter what
his lastname is.

If you're the starting QB for Coach Jackson that's all you do unless
we make the playoffs then he may have him play some in the
secondary or KR/PR if needed.

A few years back alot of people thought that another kid should
have been the starting QB. They thought politics played into
it because of the starting QB's lastname...who happens to be the
brother of one of the QB's returning from last year. What they
didn't understand is the kid who wasn't the starting QB was alot
more valuable playing RB/WR/FS/KR/PR/P.

I don't think they know how to take a joke!!!!

I need to change my avatar!!!

garciap77
07-18-2008, 12:09 PM

Didn't Sweetwater OWNED them his Sr. year too!:cool: :D :p ;)

Lion_Addict
07-18-2008, 12:12 PM
That cracked me up!! Especially knowing how Reggie really feels about STR!!!:D :D :D

I love how people just come in here and assume how someone's life is because of what they read on here!!!!:rolleyes:

Some of our newer posters are EXTREMELY judgmental.....but that's okay, I like to laugh at them!!:D :D

I love hanging out here. It's all in good fun to me :D . Don't think I've gotten too puckered about anything :confused: . Welcome all the "shots". It's all good :cool:

Looking4number8
07-18-2008, 12:18 PM

oops, this was the 4th post about middle school, not my fault I hit the wrong quote button.... blame on the bud lite so early in the morning.. lol

DaHop72
07-18-2008, 12:23 PM
blame on the bud lite so early in the morning.. lol :eek: :eek: early @11:51 a.m. :thinking: :thinking:

pero chato
07-18-2008, 12:41 PM
oops, this was the 4th post about middle school, not my fault I hit the wrong quote button.... blame on the bud lite so early in the morning.. lol

As long as it's Bud Lite, you are forgiven.

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2008, 12:41 PM
:eek: :eek: early @11:51 a.m. :thinking: :thinking:

Hell I don't start until after 6:00 PM and I'm one of the most dedicated
Bud Light drinkers I know.:doh:

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 12:47 PM
I love hanging out here. It's all in good fun to me :D . Don't think I've gotten too puckered about anything :confused: . Welcome all the "shots". It's all good :cool:

Nah...you haven't puckered up too much, I haven't had to laugh at ya yet!!:p :p

Rocket
07-18-2008, 12:58 PM
How about me? ha ha

Lion_Addict
07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
How about me? ha ha

She loves all of us equally I'm sure :inlove:

Rocket
07-18-2008, 01:06 PM

I was coaching at Brownwood Middle School back when Kirby went through. Guess what their combined record for 7th and 8th Grade was?

1 WIN - The Rest Losses
Beating them is nothing to brag about.

ha ha

BEAST
07-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Didn't Sweetwater OWNED them his Sr. year too!:cool: :D :p ;)

Ah no. Kirbys senior year we did not lose a game until eventual state champs Denton Ryan knocked us out of the playoffs. Earlier that same year we beat the eventual Div 1 state champs 36 -6.

BEAST

mustang04
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Ah no. Kirbys senior year we did not lose a game until eventual state champs Denton Ryan knocked us out of the playoffs. Earlier that same year we beat the eventual Div 1 state champs 36 -6.

BEAST

didnt yall play in sweetwater against like frenship???

BwdLion_80
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
When we spanked Frenship in Sweetwater, that was Kirby's Jr. season.

STANG RED
07-18-2008, 10:29 PM
I was coaching at Brownwood Middle School back when Kirby went through. Guess what their combined record for 7th and 8th Grade was?

1 WIN - The Rest Losses
Beating them is nothing to brag about.

ha ha

Must have been some really good coaching going on there then.:taunt: Is that why you left?:p

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Must have been some really good coaching going on there then.:taunt: Is that why you left?:p

LOL!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!:D

STANG RED
07-18-2008, 10:31 PM
LOL!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!:D

It was like shooting fish a barrel. Couldnt pass it up.:D

Ranger Mom
07-18-2008, 10:33 PM
It was like shooting fish a barrel. Couldnt pass it up.:D

I was trying to think of a witty way to phrase it.....but just went with what YOU had!!;)

Bubba-Joe
07-18-2008, 10:55 PM

OUCH
That is going to leave a BIG RED MARK

but he did walk into it now didn't he:D :D

Lion_Addict
07-19-2008, 08:51 AM
When we spanked Frenship in Sweetwater, that was Kirby's Jr. season.

A game that will forever be embedded in our minds for many different reasons ;)

Daddy D 11
07-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Guys, lets just calm down and realize that before any of yall get to play each other...Brownwood will already have a loss:devil:

mustang04
07-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Guys, lets just calm down and realize that before any of yall get to play each other...Brownwood will already have a loss:devil:

Hail Yeah they will:D

Lion_Addict
07-20-2008, 08:32 AM

Hmmmm.....are we actually gonna count a possible loss in a scrimmage? :devil: :D

garciap77
07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Hmmmm.....are we actually gonna count a possible loss in a scrimmage? :devil: :D

Yes! And don't forget the loss against Wylie!:D

Snydertigersrul
07-21-2008, 01:41 PM

Brownwood will be 9-0 going into the final week when they lose to the Snyder Tigers.

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Brownwood will be 9-0 going into the final week when they lose to the Snyder Tigers.

If they're 9-0 the week before they play Snyder....Snyder might
as well not bother showing up for the Brownwood game.:thinking:

:devil: :D :devil:

garciap77
07-21-2008, 02:04 PM

Wrong! They will be 8-2. Thanks to LH and Wylie!:D

Rocket
07-21-2008, 02:59 PM

Took me a while, but I found it. ha ha - good one. :clap:

To be honest, football was never my strong point as an athlete or coach. I played basketball and was the head basketball coach over the middle school. I coached C and D teamers during football season. So, don't you dare credit me with the coaching job when Kirby's class was going through middle school. We did, however, have winning seasons in Basketball.

It was an honor to coach at Brownwood and to coach under Coach Freeman. I was surrounded by some good coaches back then. Darren Allman (Head Coach at Permian), Steve Freeman, John Walsh (Head Coach at Denton Guyer), Robbie Clark (Head Coach at Midlothian) Jeff Rhoads of Katy Football Rhoads, and the list goes on. I was also coached by Sam Harrell in basketball and Randy Allen is a friend of the family. You see Brownwood is a hub for some good coaching! Still is!

;)

Rocket
07-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Wrong! They will be 8-2. Thanks to LH and Wylie!:D

You people are on another planet. Especially this garcia guy. Wow. Back to earth people. Sandifer probably doesn't share your enthusiasm. HA HA

garciap77
07-22-2008, 12:56 PM
You people are on another planet. Especially this garcia guy. Wow. Back to earth people. Sandifer probably doesn't share your enthusiasm. HA HA

Wrong again, Rocket!:D :taunt:

Snyder_TigerFan
07-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Can't wait for the season to start! I hear Snyder had a couple of good move ins (not that they needed them). I don't find it hard to believe - the economy is booming with the price of oil. Watch out!http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/images/smilies/smiles2/stirthepot.gif

Daddy D 11
07-24-2008, 11:45 PM

good one:rolleyes:

go brownwood lions! :p

GreenMonster
10-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Brownwood should be forced to drop the "wood" from the end of their town name since they haven't brought the "WOOD" in years. Ain't gonna happen this year either. Should be named Brownchoke the way they been chokin it off the last 20 or so years. I hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO! :devil:

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Who is Sweetwater anyway?

:rolleyes:

pirate4state
10-26-2008, 01:29 PM
whoa bahahahahahaha

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2008, 01:31 PM

This one's pretty good too.:evillol:

garciap77
10-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Crap... nevermind guys... Brownwood sucks.

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
McCoy is just a name- huh, Rocket? :p

Rocket
10-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
McCoy is just a name- huh, Rocket? :p

I would still take Pachall over McCoy. ;) Way more upside.

That was all smack talk based on nothing. It was July! Just having fun and stirring the pot.

Thanks Green Monster...
Oh and the season isn't over quite yet... ;)
What were you basing your prediction on?
Oh and the last time we brought the major wood was against Sweetwater a year ago.

ccmom
10-26-2008, 08:24 PM
That was all smack talk based on nothing. It was July! Just having fun and stirring the pot.
And how about all that smack talk in September and October? What was that based on?:thinking:

Rocket
10-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
And how about all that smack talk in September and October? What was that based on?:thinking:

The same thing... all in fun..you pot stirrer you.. it wasn't as drastic..but i still did it..if I don't..who will?

Stangster
10-27-2008, 10:40 AM
We've never had a shortage of pot-stirrers!