PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox 360

Old Tiger
07-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Has been freezing up lately....i have no red lights so that is good news....

I think it may be the cache and i need to clear it but everytime I do the sequence it doesn't do like it should....any ideas?

BreckTxLonghorn
07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Ours broke because the disk reader decided to just stop reading files; no red lights, no warranty, no nothing.

Hope its not that.

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 06:20 PM
I have better things to do instead of waste my time with video games, like power-posting on the downlow.

DDBooger
07-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I have better things to do instead of waste my time with video games, like power-posting on the downlow. and of course destroying japanese cities. :D

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
and of course destroying japanese cities. :D yeah, that too!! It's fun stomping on those Japansies!

grmfan93
07-16-2008, 06:50 PM
i have gone through 5 xboxs...everytime anything happens i call...usually they will give you tips and if that doesn`t work they will tell you to send it in. The only thing bad about that is you go w/o an xbox for like a couple of weeks. Thats my idea.

Emerson1
07-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Luckily we are in Texas so the shipping will be 2 days max. The repair center is in Mesquite of all places

Necks_Fan
07-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Has been freezing up lately....i have no red lights so that is good news....

I think it may be the cache and i need to clear it but everytime I do the sequence it doesn't do like it should....any ideas? I notice quite a few more problems with the 360 with with the PS3.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-16-2008, 08:59 PM
You should have gotten the superior system: the PS3.

jason
07-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You should have gotten the superior system: the PS3. its not superior - there are just less of them, so less of them break...

its the same argument as mac vs pc...
people think mac's dont break as often, well, they do, there are just less of them out there...

Emerson1
07-16-2008, 09:04 PM
PS3 is a good blu ray player, that's about it

DDBooger
07-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by jason
its not superior - there are just less of them, so less of them break...

its the same argument as mac vs pc...
people think mac's dont break as often, well, they do, there are just less of them out there... heck yes they do, its just popular to say macs are better lol. but trust me, my whole dept has macs and they go down just as often.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-16-2008, 09:07 PM
I have both...the features on the PS3 and the hardware is better than the 360 ever thought about being.

Emerson1
07-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Games still look better on the 360 and you get what you pay for on the PlayStation Network

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Games still look better on the 360 and you get what you pay for on the PlayStation Network

What games are you playing? Play some of the exclusive PS3 titles and you will see the difference. It's a matter of crossing platforms that is plaguing some of the games that are on both platforms. The 360 came out first so developers built their games on that and then crossed over. The games that are exclusive to the PS3 and aren't crossed over are way better.

sahen
07-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
What games are you playing? Play some of the exclusive PS3 titles and you will see the difference. It's a matter of crossing platforms that is plaguing some of the games that are on both platforms. The 360 came out first so developers built their games on that and then crossed over. The games that are exclusive to the PS3 and aren't crossed over are way better.

metal gear solid 4 looks so real it scares me....i like it took look a little more fake when i shoot people...