PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened at the restaurant today

Bull Butter
07-16-2008, 02:34 PM
The waitress came by my table to re-fill my iced tea glass.

She picked up my glass
Filled it up
Placed the pitcher down on the table
And then walked off with my glass.

She went back to the kitchen before she realized what she'd done.

I was in a bad mood before this happened. This totally broke the mood and I left her an extra dollar tip for the comedy:)

Old Tiger
07-16-2008, 02:47 PM
did she take it back?

pero chato
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
More importantly, did you drink from the pitcher?

Bull Butter
07-16-2008, 02:59 PM
I would have, but the pitcher was pretty much empty after she filled my glass

Phil C
07-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Good one! :) :clap:

CheerMom
07-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Sounds like some of my days...

Bull's-eye
07-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Me and my cousin were eating at a Mexican restaurant. The waiter came by and refilled our glasses with tea, but my cousin was drinking Pepsi. :doh:

STANG RED
07-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Me and my cousin were eating at a Mexican restaurant. The waiter came by and refilled our glasses with tea, but my cousin was drinking Pepsi. :doh:

Well they have all those new flovored teas now days. Maybe the waitress was just trying to create another one. Heck it might even be good.
I like the peach flavored tea from Sonic myself. I get me a Route 44 peach tea pretty regular these days.

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Peach Tea???? You probably buy your bath soap at Bath&Body Works too, you big sissy! Blackie should have a field day with this one.

STANG RED
07-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Peach Tea???? You probably buy your bath soap at Bath&Body Works too, you big sissy! Blackie should have a field day with this one.

ha ha, yeah I figured I'd get bashed a little for this. But thats ok. Bring it on.

I think I'll run down to the Sonic and get me one, just to honor the occasion.:p

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
ha ha, yeah I figured I'd get bashed a little for this. But thats ok. Bring it on.

I think I'll run down to the Sonic and get me one, just to honor the occasion.:p Ask them if they have any of those little drink umbrellas while your at it.