PDA

View Full Version : I sees you football Einsteins is still at it

Odis
07-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Talking video games, grocery stores and other associate sissy type topics...

Where is the football talk boys? My lawd, is this a football board? Or a glee club?

Good Lawd!!!

injuredinmelee
07-16-2008, 01:35 PM
somethings never change. Just like your maturity level.

Odis
07-16-2008, 01:37 PM
I should have know the chief cheerleader would be the first to respond...

LOL...IIM, Don't get your bloomers in a wad.....

Heck Fire, boyz, you fine folks even ran off the board founder. He couldn't stomach the sissification of his site...

Lawd...

Ranger Mom
07-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Odis

Heck Fire, boyz, you fine folks even ran off the board founder. He couldn't stomach the sissification of his site...

Lawd...

Gobba2001?? He's still around!!

pirate4state
07-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Talking video games, grocery stores and other associate sissy type topics...

Where is the football talk boys? My lawd, is this a football board? Or a glee club?

Good Lawd!!!

Well here is your shot...wow us with all your knowledge

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84124

BreckTxLonghorn
07-16-2008, 03:17 PM

Lawd...

Wow, that's cool. You type in an accent, so that people can 'hear' what you're saying as if you're actually there. That's a novel idea. AND it proves you're from Dixie. Genius! I mean, wow, I've never thought about how interesting it would be to spell phonetically. That way people would know how I am. Seriously, why even learn to spell from now on? This is a new movement!

And it completely give you a character to shell your idiotic comments. Bravo, kind suh.

Ranger Mom
07-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Wow, that's cool. You type in an accent, so that people can 'hear' what you're saying as if you're actually there. That's a novel idea. AND it proves you're from Dixie. Genius! I mean, wow, I've never thought about how interesting it would be to spell phonetically. That way people would know how I am. Seriously, why even learn to spell from now on? This is a new movement!

And it completely give you a character to shell your idiotic comments. Bravo, kind suh.

LOL!!

Ole "Odious" at his best!!

Phantom Stang
07-16-2008, 03:53 PM

Ah ain't fer shur Odis, but ah thank this here ol boysa makin funna yew.:thinking:

injuredinmelee
07-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Odis tell your big brother W I said hello.

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Is it Iway Park or Iwuh Park?

injuredinmelee
07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Is it Iway Park or Iwuh Park?

def Iway Park

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
def Iway Park Thanks for the clarification. I must have been saying it wrong all these years.

grahampaw
07-16-2008, 05:09 PM
yall can hate on me as well but I go to the 2a site now because they do talk football.I mean the seasons almost here isnt the time for a little girl in a crane machine over.( although that was very funny)Let the smack taking begin.

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
yall can hate on me as well but I go to the 2a site now because they do talk football.I mean the seasons almost here isnt the time for a little girl in a crane machine over.( although that was very funny)Let the smack taking begin.

Why did Graham choose a mascot that:
A. doesn't have any balls, and
B. makes all of the girls out to be a cow?

injuredinmelee
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw

Nah we are all like a big family. Just choose to discuss many topics amongst ourselves. I mean honestly how many "Will McCoy carry Steers to the playoffs" or "Mock Season" threads can we really stand?

GreenMonster
07-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
"Will McCoy carry Steers to the playoffs"

Was that the thread about the "REAL McCoy" or "Neil McCoy?"

BwdLions
07-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Why did Graham choose a mascot that:
A. doesn't have any balls, and
B. makes all of the girls out to be a cow?

Yeah, like Hawks is a real tough mascot. :kiss:

BreckTxLonghorn
07-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Yeah, like Hawks is a real tough mascot. :kiss:

After watching 'The Birds', anything that flies can be scary as hell.

espn1
07-17-2008, 02:43 PM

And it completely give you a character to shell your idiotic comments. Bravo, kind suh. Don't be fooled! I can spot a Yankee a mile off. I'm going out on a limb and say, probably a Chowder Head.

espn1
07-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Yeah, like Hawks is a real tough mascot. :kiss: I don't know??? I've seen a Hawk swoop down and Peck a Lion in the a$$ before it can even turn around.:D :D :D

GreenMonster
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by espn1
I don't know??? I've seen a Hawk swoop down and Peck a Lion in the a$$ before it can even turn around.:D :D :D I've never thought of myself as an a$$ pecker before................does that make me borderline gay????

zebrablue2
07-17-2008, 08:50 PM

Lawd...

U ur quite a joker oderness..:tongue:

injuredinmelee
07-17-2008, 08:53 PM
I've never thought of myself as an a$$ pecker before................does that make me borderline gay????

the fathers day gift you sent me proves to me that you ARE NOT gay.

I been meaning to thank you for that by the way.