PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordon Resurected

espn1
07-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Better Than Mike??? (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1801557)

As Far as BB goes.

mustang04
07-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by espn1
Better Than Mike??? (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1801557)

As Far as BB goes.

no one is better...but i think lebron has the best chance of becoming better than mike

injuredinmelee
07-14-2008, 10:07 AM
I think Kobe had most of the tools to be like Jordan. Too bad he doesnt have the mental toughness. As Reggie stated I think Lebron has the best chance to be very very close. He possesses the skills and the mental capabilities.

STANG RED
07-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I think Kobe had most of the tools to be like Jordan. Too bad he doesnt have the mental toughness. As Reggie stated I think Lebron has the best chance to be very very close. He possesses the skills and the mental capabilities.

Agreed!

If Kobe and Shaq's egos would have been able to fit in the same arena for a few more years though,,,,,who knows how much better Kobe would have been, or how many championships they could have won. What a waste on both of thier parts.

If they can find a good enough supporting cast for LeBrone, the sky is the limit.

mustang04
07-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Agreed!

If Kobe and Shaq's egos would have been able to fit in the same arena for a few more years though,,,,,who knows how much better Kobe would have been, or how many championships they could have won. What a waste on both of thier parts.

If they can find a good enough supporting cast for LeBrone, the sky is the limit.

he is in NEED for a decent supporting cast.....once he gets his jumper down...lebron will be unstoppable...he already pretty much is when he wants to take it to the basket

Emerson1
07-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
he is in NEED for a decent supporting cast.....once he gets his jumper down...lebron will be unstoppable...he already pretty much is when he wants to take it to the basket
He needs to stop taking 3 pointers.

43 players took over 300 3 pointers this season, Lebron was ranked a whopping 43rd in percentage made...

mustang04
07-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

43 players took over 300 3 pointers this season, Lebron was ranked a whopping 43rd in percentage made...

but you see...thats all because of how crummy his team is....he knows, along with everyone else, that hes more likely to make a 3 pointer than any of his teammates scoring:D

but really...once he gets the jumper down...its game over for the rest of the NBA

Old Tiger
07-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

3 pt %
League Leader - .483(118 attempts)
LeBron - .315(359 attempts)
Steve Nash - .470(381 attempts)