PDA

View Full Version : Texas A & M football camp

Dogman_1969
07-12-2008, 10:13 PM
who's goin???:thinking: :thinking:

Dogman_1969
07-13-2008, 05:09 PM
well it was today and you missed it. Good camp if you wanted to see how you stack up with other kids. Had about 400 there.

Wasn't our favorite as far as learning skills or getting to know the coaches. They never introduced the staff and never welcomed the athletes or parents to Texas A & M. Thought that was odd but I think Coach Sherman is a good coach and they will do well.

I got to see BBDE's locker too. I wonder why he lists Buckholts as his home town? I never saw him dawn the Black and Orange of the Badgers........

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
well it was today and you missed it. Good camp if you wanted to see how you stack up with other kids. Had about 400 there.

Wasn't our favorite as far as learning skills or getting to know the coaches. They never introduced the staff and never welcomed the athletes or parents to Texas A & M. Thought that was odd but I think Coach Sherman is a good coach and they will do well.

I got to see BBDE's locker too. I wonder why he lists Buckholts as his home town? I never saw him dawn the Black and Orange of the Badgers........

I don't list Buckholts as my hometown, but I live so far outside of Rockdale that I have a Buckholts address, so I kinda am from there, but everyone knows where I played my high school ball at. ;)

When they made my locker nameplate they put Buckholts on there on accident I guess, I didn't ask for it.

Old Tiger
07-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't list Buckholts as my hometown, but I live so far outside of Rockdale that I have a Buckholts address, so I kinda am from there, but everyone knows where I played my high school ball at. ;)

When they made my locker nameplate they put Buckholts on there on accident I guess, I didn't ask for it. where did you play high school ball? :D

Dogman_1969
07-13-2008, 06:33 PM
I thought you were trying to seperate yourself and Go Blue....:D :D

ProudHornetMom
07-13-2008, 09:28 PM
My son attended the camp in June. The coaches introduced themselves and there were meetings with the area recruiters. Coach Sherman and his staff was active in the camp all day. There was skill instruction and all in all a good camp.

Having said that, we expected the same with the lineman camp on Friday but it was different. Coach Sherman had his knee scoped the same day. There were no meetings with area recruiters but son did like how the skills stations were set up.

We did hear that the June camp was much smaller than the July camp. I wonder if that was a variable?