PDA

View Full Version : Greg "The Hammer" Williams

lion75
07-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Did anybody read the online article at www.dallasobserver.com on Greg Williams, formerly of "The Hardline" entitled "The Hard lie?" I'ts long but very interesting. I guess the gag order has been lifted because Corby, Rhyner, and others discussed the entire situation openly for quite sometime yesterday

JR2004
07-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Lengthy, but interesting read. He'll do well at ESPN if they bring him aboard. I'm sure Galloway won't be around for too many more years so he could take over their afternoon slot down the road. Heck they should put him on their now with Galloway. I was driving yesterday and heard Estridge interview a member of the Beastie Boys and say he was a former member. Apparently the moron didn't even know they were still a group and then kept insulting the guy after the interview for being a "white guy in his 40's that still raps."...

From reading article that both parties involved screwed up along the way as well. Williams doesn't seem to know how to treat women and his former bosses at The Ticket don't seem like wonderful people either for those drops they played after he was let go.

lion75
07-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah. Sounds like he had an addiction to lying as well. That's all too bad because the show really worked for a long time.

grahampaw
07-11-2008, 03:05 PM
grew up with his sister and brother in Boyd.these people are good people and have seen so much hardache.My hope is for good things ahead for Greeg and may God be with you.

crzyjournalist03
07-11-2008, 03:35 PM
geez...this is the reason I got out of radio...they'll pay him $71,000 when he starts, but wouldn't give 75% of their employees more than $10/hr. no matter how much work you put in.