PDA

View Full Version : cow appreciation day = dress like a cow, get free chicken....OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM..

jason
07-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Want to let all of the cows know how much you appreciate them? Well, eat chicken.

Chick-fil-A is giving you a good reason to eat chicken, but there's a catch.

On Friday, all Chick-fil-A chain restaurants will be celebrating the fourth annual Cow Appreciation Day. The restaurant will be offering a free Chick-fil-A meal to any customer that comes to the eatery fully dressed as a cow. This means the customer needs to be dressed from head to toe as a cow.

If you're partially dressed as a cow, such as a cow-printed T-shirt, hat, vest or purse, Chick-fil-A will give you a free entrée.

Last year, thousands of customers throughout the county visited Chick-fil-A dressed in cow-themed costumes, ranging from simple cow-spotted T-shirts to full cow suits complete with furry ears, cow bells and homemade sandwich boards with personalized renditions of Chick-fil-A's "Eat Mor Chikin" cow messages.

LINK (http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080710/LIFE/807100310/1006/NEWS01)

did anybody else know today was cow appreciation day....

i think most of us appreciate cows when they are medium rare next to a giant baked potato....

pirate4state
07-11-2008, 08:52 AM
where is du_stud when you need him

moo

hahahahaha

Ranger Mom
07-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
where is du_stud when you need him

moo

hahahahaha

ROFL!! He was the first one that I thought of when I read the thread title!!:D

pirate4state
07-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I used to have a roommate that was obsessed with cow print. There was cow this or that all over the apartment. I couldn't really say much since she let me crash, but when we got a 3 bedroom apartment we agreed she'd keep all that crap out of the common areas! :speech: :speech:

CenTexSports
07-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Did she ever paint spots on you?

pirate4state
07-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Did she ever paint spots on you? Ummmmmm, no LOL

You are a strange one! :D