PDA

View Full Version : Rockets agree to terms with Brent Barry

Bull's-eye
07-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Should help their 3 pt shooting and improve their bench.

orange machine
07-10-2008, 07:09 PM
No offense, but its football time not Rockets Basket Ball. :D

JasperDog94
07-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Nice pickup for the Rockets!:clap: :clap:

Bull's-eye
07-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by orange machine

Just filling the gap until Celina wins another title. :thumbsup:

turbostud
07-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Now the Spurs need to dump Horry and Finley and get some young guns coming off the bench.

orange machine
07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Just filling the gap until Celina wins another title. :thumbsup:

Thats ok we will let you do that.:wave:

The Ravens
07-11-2008, 10:53 PM
He should help out some but they need more than that. Boston looked so tough this season, I can see them winning another 2 or 3 championships in a row. It will be interesting to see if they have the same heart and desire to win it again after winning it all this year. Barry is a good addition but they need more to compete with a team like Boston. Their young guys look promising. I think in a couple of years the Rockets will be a contender, if T-Mac and Yao can stay healthy. Hopefully, they can make it past the first round next season. I predict another disappointing season for the Rockets then after that, watch out!
:evillol:

JasperDog94
07-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by The Ravens
He should help out some but they need more than that. Boston looked so tough this season, I can see them winning another 2 or 3 championships in a row. It will be interesting to see if they have the same heart and desire to win it again after winning it all this year. Barry is a good addition but they need more to compete with a team like Boston. Their young guys look promising. I think in a couple of years the Rockets will be a contender, if T-Mac and Yao can stay healthy. Hopefully, they can make it past the first round next season. I predict another disappointing season for the Rockets then after that, watch out!
:evillol: T-Mac won't be the go-to guy in another couple of years.

coach
07-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by orange machine

since when is it fball in july?...no offense but its baseball time

JasperDog94
07-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by coach
since when is it fball in july?...no offense but its baseball time Unless you're an Astros fan. Then it's football season already.:nerd:

Necks_Fan
07-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Unless you're an Astros fan. Then it's football season already.:nerd: Truer words have never been spoken.