PDA

View Full Version : Funny story about mary jane

mustang04
07-10-2008, 06:54 PM
yesterday morning one of our techs came into the Office and Maintenance building carrying what looked like a marijuana plant...he said that there was a group of them close to one of the turbines on site...needless to say they sent me and 2 others to go pull them to make sure we didnt have marijuana plants all over our site...so we went out there to pull the "little cluster"...well after looking around really well we discovered crops..and i mean FREAKIN CROPS of it all along the road to that particular turbine...needless to say we ended up filling up half of my pickup bed with the plants and took it to the site dump....might be the funniest thing that ever happened to me at work

pirate4state
07-10-2008, 07:09 PM
:smoker: :smoker:

BreckTxLonghorn
07-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Why was it so funny.,... Cheech?:D

pirate4state
07-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Dude, don't get me started on Up in Smoke hahahahaha love that movie :D :D

mustang04
07-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Why was it so funny.,... Cheech?:D

pshshs yeah right...and risk failing a drug test and getting fired from my job on turbines AKA my cash cow....but cheech def. woulda had a field day, or week, out there ha

CenTexSports
07-10-2008, 07:38 PM
WIND TOWER PLANT COMING TO MCGREGOR 2008-07-10
(MCGREGOR) McGregor city officials say they`re hoping a new wind tower manufacturing plant will be the beginning of an economic boom for their community.

RTLC Industries, Inc. based in the Falls County town of Kosse said McGregor is the perfect spot for the plant because of its location on the I-35 corridor, an ideal gateway to ship out the wind towers to the Texas panhandle and the Midwest.

A desolate land in McGregor used to be the home of a defense plant during World War II and city officials say the town was thriving.

The town will now be the home of a plant that manufactures towers for wind power generators. Owner Billy Terrell said his plant will put all the segments together, making the different parts of the tower, then put them on a truck, to be transported.

Terrell says the U.S. needs to lessen its dependence on foreign oil and this is one way to do so. At the same time he says it will help the economy of McGregor and Central Texas.

Terrell says he hopes to have as many as 2 to 3 plants in McGregor which could employ up to 250 people.

McGregor city officials are donating the 100 acre piece of land in the town`s industrial park to RTLC Windtowers.

Both RTLC Windtowers and McGregor city officials hope to break ground by the end of the month.

mustang04
07-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
(MCGREGOR) McGregor city officials say they`re hoping a new wind tower manufacturing plant will be the beginning of an economic boom for their community.

RTLC Industries, Inc. based in the Falls County town of Kosse said McGregor is the perfect spot for the plant because of its location on the I-35 corridor, an ideal gateway to ship out the wind towers to the Texas panhandle and the Midwest.

A desolate land in McGregor used to be the home of a defense plant during World War II and city officials say the town was thriving.

The town will now be the home of a plant that manufactures towers for wind power generators. Owner Billy Terrell said his plant will put all the segments together, making the different parts of the tower, then put them on a truck, to be transported.

Terrell says the U.S. needs to lessen its dependence on foreign oil and this is one way to do so. At the same time he says it will help the economy of McGregor and Central Texas.

Terrell says he hopes to have as many as 2 to 3 plants in McGregor which could employ up to 250 people.

McGregor city officials are donating the 100 acre piece of land in the town`s industrial park to RTLC Windtowers.

Both RTLC Windtowers and McGregor city officials hope to break ground by the end of the month.

hahahaha niiiiiice...only problem is...I'm workin on turbines in iowa...and there were about 300 "plants" ha

Blastoderm55
07-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
pshshs yeah right...and risk failing a drug test and getting fired from my job on turbines AKA my cash cow....but cheech def. woulda had a field day, or week, out there ha

Could have added it as a secondary cash cow instead of dumping it.

mustang04
07-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Could have added it as a secondary cash cow instead of dumping it.

thats a definite YEAH RIGHT....getting caught with like a joint is nowhere near as bad as getting caught with enough to get arrested with intention to sell...or so ive heard...but ya it was kinda funny just thinkin about how much we were throwing in the dump...then i thought of "Field of Dreams" for some random reason....

Blastoderm55
07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
thats a definite YEAH RIGHT....getting caught with like a joint is nowhere near as bad as getting caught with enough to get arrested with intention to sell...or so ive heard...but ya it was kinda funny just thinkin about how much we were throwing in the dump...then i thought of "Field of Dreams" for some random reason....

"...if its cannabis, they will come."

popcorn screen
07-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Cheech: Whatz appening?
Chong: I dont know man, but I am freaking out man......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Are we to believe you threw them away?
;)

mustang04
07-11-2008, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen

Are we to believe you threw them away?
;)

c'mon...im mustang04....of course you are.....haha

Tiger Turtle
07-11-2008, 07:22 AM
Are you sure it was real MJ? My wife has something she calls a "mallow" plant that she got from our superintendent's wife that looks very much like marijuana but it grows big purple flowers. Everybody that sees the damn stuff asks her what the heck she is doing growing weed in the flower bed (including the cop from down the street). Some of the kids she tutors have asked if they could have some and she always tells them to help themselves. The stuff spreads like wildfire inthe bed by the house.

ProudHornetMom
07-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Are you sure it's a "mallow" plant and not a mellow plant?:D

sinfan75
07-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

Both RTLC Windtowers and McGregor city officials hope to break ground by the end of the month. Windtowers will be popping up just south of Sinton in the very near future

mustang04
07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Turtle
Are you sure it was real MJ? My wife has something she calls a "mallow" plant that she got from our superintendent's wife that looks very much like marijuana but it grows big purple flowers. Everybody that sees the damn stuff asks her what the heck she is doing growing weed in the flower bed (including the cop from down the street). Some of the kids she tutors have asked if they could have some and she always tells them to help themselves. The stuff spreads like wildfire inthe bed by the house.

please....im a senior in college...i think i might just know the difference between a marijuana plant and some look-a-like...

DDBooger
07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
you should have gathered it all up and burnt it, can't fire ya for getting high on "accident" lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLapDCGRUAo

popcorn screen
07-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Sounds like you put the ANG in STang. Josh Howard from the mavericks can tell the difference.....