PDA

View Full Version : 7 on 7 meet & greet?

j_dog
07-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Will there be any organized DL get together tomorrow, Thursday?

I have never been to a 7 on 7 game, so have no idea what to expect as to logistics. If anyone knows the ropes there and wants to suggest a time and place for us to meet, please post it here. I always welcome any opportunity to meet fellow 3aDownLowers! :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-09-2008, 12:07 PM
I think it would be pretty cool for everyone to meet up for dinner possibly Thursday (tomorrow) night around 8:00. I live in College Station so I'm more than willing to coordinate a meet and greet and entertain some fellow Downlowers.

Maroon87
07-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Any games taking place on Saturday? If so I might head up that way since I'm a lot closer than I used to be.

LH Panther Mom
07-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I live in College Station so I'm more than willing to coordinate a meet and greet and entertain some fellow Downlowers.
The gentlemen might be less than entertained by you walking around without a shirt, flexing your pecs. :p ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The gentlemen might be less than entertained by you walking around without a shirt, flexing your pecs. :p ;)

I wouldn't do that for the male posters though. If there are any moderately attractive female posters who would like this to happen, please feel free to PM me with "Make a Wish Request" in the subject line. ;)

pirate4state
07-09-2008, 02:37 PM
:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

Matthew328
07-09-2008, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't do that for the male posters though. If there are any moderately attractive female posters who would like this to happen, please feel free to PM me with "Make a Wish Request" in the subject line. ;)

Now that right there is funny...

LH Panther Mom
07-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Will there be any organized DL get together tomorrow, Thursday?

I have never been to a 7 on 7 game, so have no idea what to expect as to logistics. If anyone knows the ropes there and wants to suggest a time and place for us to meet, please post it here. I always welcome any opportunity to meet fellow 3aDownLowers! :)
I wish I were going to be in attendance! :) I've been in CS the last 2 years during the tourney, but have been at Kyle Field instead. I "did" lunch with some DL'ers both times.

j_dog
07-09-2008, 10:04 PM
I think it would be pretty cool for everyone to meet up for dinner possibly Thursday (tomorrow) night around 8:00. I live in College Station so I'm more than willing to coordinate a meet and greet and entertain some fellow Downlowers.
Good, then go for it! But we are about out of time. I will pm you my cell phone number. I suggest that anyone interested do the same and we can then network tomorrow.

I will drive over there with plans to have lunch in College Station tomorrow. If anyone wants to meet for lunch, perhaps along University Drive somewhere, then please send me a pm with your cell number.

j_dog
07-09-2008, 10:15 PM

Originally posted by pirate4state
:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:
wtg p4s! More than qualified! :clap:

pirate4state
07-10-2008, 09:32 AM
j_dog i hope some of these guys come to hang out with you. Fellas, j_dog is a wealth of information. It was really cool to hang out with & listen to his stories before the La Vega/WOS game last year.

Y'all have fun!!