PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most hated 3A team in Texas

Looking4number8
07-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Seems everybody has jumped on the "hate Brownwood" wagon... Who do you hate the most?

orange machine
07-08-2008, 10:56 PM
I like this thread :cheerl:

SintonFan_inAustin
07-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
Brownwood
Celina
Snyder
Other must be new to 3a :D

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:01 PM
I think we should all hi jack the Bwood site. They will get so mad if you talk against there beloved Lions.:bigcry:

Ranger Mom
07-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I think we should all hi jack the Bwood site. They will get so mad if you talk against there beloved Lions.:bigcry:

Im already a member there....but I don't talk against them!!:D

pirate4state
07-08-2008, 11:05 PM
It isn't nice to hate! :tisk: :tisk:

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I am to and they have tried to kick me off for the dumbest things.

Looking4number8
We love our Lions are our site.

It kills me when someone says we are a bunch of homers on www.brownwoodlions.com Of course we are! If Celina or Liberty Hill had their own site where they could post about their team, I kind of think it would be full of homers too!

orange machine
I dont hate them i just dont agree with some of there comments about 3a.

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Of course we would, we love our Lions and we are very faithfull fans! Wouldn't you if Celina had a site that their fans could gather on and talk about the Bobcats.

Heck no that would fire me up for more football, but the comment i made was so harmless.

pirate4state
07-08-2008, 11:08 PM
I dont hate them i just dont agree with some of there comments about 3a. Well, now you know how we felt (DL community) when Celina envaded! :eek: Oh yes I did! :D

Ranger Mom
07-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well, now you know how we felt (DL community) when Celina envaded! :eek: Oh yes I did! :D

and WOS!! That was my first experience with "THE INVASION!!"

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey we talked the talk and walked the walk you have to give us that.:kiss:

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Im trying to get some of the Bwood to respond to my comments on there site, but its dead as always.

Ranger Mom
07-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey we talked the talk and walked the walk you have to give us that.:kiss:

Y'all have talked the talk alright!!!:eek: :eek: :D

Did you know that I gave up the chance to go the 3A Tatum/Hutto championship game at Texas Stadium, after I was there for the Katy/SLC game to go to Mesquite and watch 2A Celina and Paul Pewitt????

I still can't really figure out why we did that!
:confused:

pirate4state
07-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Hey we talked the talk and walked the walk you have to give us that.:kiss: :blahblah: :blahblah: :ack!:

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Because Celina is bad tot he bone and you wanted to see a great team play pluse you are a Celina fan deep inside.;)

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:17 PM
:blahblah: :blahblah: :ack!:

WHAT WE DO:2thumbsup

eagles_victory
07-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Dont forget China Spring they are hated in the Waco area esp Coach Bell

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Who wouldnt want to go she the winingest team in texas play.:p

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:19 PM
see not she

Ranger Mom
07-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Because Celina is bad tot he bone and you wanted to see a great team play pluse you are a Celina fan deep inside.;)

I wasn't impressed with the fans I was sitting around, I have to tell you that!!!!

orange machine
07-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Why not?

Ranger Mom
07-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Why not?

Obnoxios, rude, foul mouthed....just a few of the first adjectives that come to mind!!

If I hadn't been there with a group of downlow posters, I would have moved to Paul Pewitts side!!

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:01 AM
I apologize for the idiots you sat beside most Celina folks are not like that.:doh:

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:08 AM
I apologize for the idiots you sat beside most Celina folks are not like that.:doh:

I figured as much....it's just my dumb luck, I seem to attract those kinds of people!!:D

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:12 AM
There are a couple of turds here to say the least who will get on anybodies nerves.

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:13 AM
There are a couple of turds here to say the least who will get on anybodies nerves.

I'm sure....I think their relatives live here!!:p

formermbcouns
07-09-2008, 12:13 AM
How can so many in 3A already hate Brownwood? This will be their first year in 3A...at least the first time in many years. How about hating a team that has been 3A for at least more than one year..LOL. Is it because so many are afraid that Brownwood may dominate for a while? I'm not a Brownwood fan myself but I was just curious.

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:16 AM
I for one dont think Brownwood will rule anything at least not this year. Some of the Brownwood people have just come across wrong in my eyes.

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:18 AM
I haven't voted or looked at the poll...is Brownwood in the lead?

I think 3afan is right....we need to bring back the "teams you love to hate" thread....or the "do you root against a team because of their posters" thread!!

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Vote

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Huh!! You consider 4 votes as so many people hating Brownwood??

There are 9 other votes on there that hated someone more!!

formermbcouns
Originally posted by eagles_victory

I agree with that one. And, maybe Robinson, too? lol

orange machine
You know Brownwood thinks they have won it already and they think 3a stinks.:mad:

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Vote

Sorry....I don't vote in polls like this!!

I don't "hate" any of those teams listed!

Heck, 2 of the 3 are in my region....so out of that list, they are automatically the favorite....sorry!!

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Its not really that you hate them you just think they are a little overzealeous. Or However you spell that word.

formermbcouns
07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Huh!! You consider 4 votes as so many people hating Brownwood??

There are 9 other votes on there that hated someone more!!

I'm just reading the posts...and remembering previous posts from the past. That's what it appears to me. I personally don't care...I don't have a vested interest in Brownwood. I was just making an observation.

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Brownwood in the toilet.

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Its not really that you hate them you just think they are a little overzealeous. Or However you spell that word.

That is two completely different things....I can't read your mind, ya know!!:p

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Im getting tired and cant think. I have been trying to type a report and talk to yall at the same time and it gets hard sometimes

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Im getting tired and cant think. I have been trying to type a report and talk to yall at the same time and it gets hard sometimes

I'm tired too....I'm going to bed!!

Be careful lifting!!

Good night all!!

orange machine
07-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Bye Bye

Old Tiger
07-09-2008, 02:10 AM
almost everything i post on the bwood site gets deleted :(

i don't think snyder is hated they are just fun to pick on :D

i don't think anyone hates celina just a few posters...

district 24 last year was hated :D

Trashman
07-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Im trying to get some of the Bwood to respond to my comments on there site, but its dead as always.
You need to check the site more often, we have responded.

Trashman
07-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
almost everything i post on the bwood site gets deleted :(

That should tell you something.:D:stirpot:

Trashman
07-09-2008, 05:45 AM
I for one dont think Brownwood will rule anything at least not this year. Some of the Brownwood people have just come across wrong in my eyes.

Why? Because we are not kissing Celina's butt?:D

Trashman
07-09-2008, 05:50 AM
You know Brownwood thinks they have won it already and they think 3a stinks.:mad: :crazy:

If you knew anything about us you would know.

1. We love 3A. :2thumbsup

2. We want to play teams that are the same size as us.:D

3. We are excited about the possibility of playing teams in a district that are not 100 miles or more away.:wave:

4. We have had most of our success at the 3A level and are excited about returning to our roots.:D

Trashman
07-09-2008, 06:03 AM
I voted for Brownwood as the most hated team because I believe that we are. Based on nothing more than what I read on this board. That's okay; we are hated whereever we go. Hate is generally a sign of two things, fear and respect. To quote a very bad movie "be afraid....be very afraid." While your doing that, we are going to get stronger and meaner.:stirpot::D

garciap77
07-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
I voted for Brownwood as the most hated team because I believe that we are. Based on nothing more than what I read on this board. That's okay; we are hated whereever we go. Hate is generally a sign of two things, fear and respect. To quote a very bad movie "be afraid....be very afraid." While your doing that, we are going to get stronger and meaner.:stirpot::D

We love you!:D

BEAST
07-09-2008, 08:06 AM
I think Orange Machine has a complex. Go check the previous page. Every dang post is Brownwood thinks this or Brownwood that. He said we think 3A stinks, we have never said that, he has.

BEAST

Trashman
07-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
We love you!:D

I don't know that I would go that far! The lions have always liked and respected the Bulldogs and the Mustangs.:D

Old Green
07-09-2008, 08:24 AM
I don't think anyone has a hold on the top rung as the most hated team.

I don't hate any team as I'm am sure everyone else does. This is just a message board to pass the time for a lot of us.

That being said any team can be disliked given enough success. We in Cuero can be the most hated team at times as are others. Just bounce another fans teams butts all over the field enough and see what happens.

Matter a fact when we were in the 70's and 80"s we enjoyed being hated;)
:)

BILLYFRED0000
07-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I think Orange Machine has a complex. Go check the previous page. Every dang post is Brownwood thinks this or Brownwood that. He said we think 3A stinks, we have never said that, he has.

BEAST

No complex, just a realization that BW has the same complex a lot of WOS posters had a few years back. ANd WOS was a power house in 4a. Still have not won a title since dropping back to 3a however. I personally don't hate BW. I like them. I grew up about 80 miles west in Bronte. I am a west texas boy and always will be. However Celina is just like home and I love it as well. I do not hate any teams at all. And I love a little trash talk.
All in good fun.

Looking4number8
07-09-2008, 08:47 AM
You know Brownwood thinks they have won it already and they think 3a stinks.:mad:

Orange Machine, I consider you a freind from our PM's on the Bwd site , but where do you get this crap! NOBODY, not even Rocket has said 3A will be a cake walk! We respect 3A and look forward to going to towns that love love love their high school sports.

Back in the spring, that was a huge topic on our board how we will not be playing in towns like Waco, Killeen, Dallas that have multiple 4A and 5A schools. The schools will be like us, that have one school and the whole community sticks by them... in every sport! This is going to be awesome.

You keep saying Brownwood thinks they have won it all.. we think 3A stinks.. and those two are just from this thread.

The thruth is, the talk in Brownwood about going 3A is about all sports. We have always had our share of sucess in football but the other sports are the ones that suffer the most. In the larger cities it seems that kids can concentrate on one sport. My daughter play softball and Waco (especially Midway) is very strong in that sport. We are tickled to be out of there district. They did not allow a single run in district (scored 105 runs) and run ruled every game they played in district except for the final game against us (by the way, my daughter pitched and held them to 2 earned runs!!!) Basketball and volleyball will be better because we will be playing with teams that share the same problem as we do ( sharing same kids with different sports).

Back to my point, next time you say Brownwood people think 3A stinks or think we already have the trophy engraved, quote it! Other wise you are just blowing usless smoke and degrating the good people of Brownwood!

Thanks downlow for letting me rant...

Go Lions!!

Old Green
07-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Orange Machine, I consider you a freind from our PM's on the Bwd site , but where do you get this crap! NOBODY, not even Rocket has said 3A will be a cake walk! We respect 3A and look forward to going to towns that love love love their high school sports.

Back in the spring, that was a huge topic on our board how we will not be playing in towns like Waco, Killeen, Dallas that have multiple 4A and 5A schools. The schools will be like us, that have one school and the whole community sticks by them... in every sport! This is going to be awesome.

You keep saying Brownwood thinks they have won it all.. we think 3A stinks.. and those two are just from this thread.

The thruth is, the talk in Brownwood about going 3A is about all sports. We have always had our share of sucess in football but the other sports are the ones that suffer the most. In the larger cities it seems that kids can concentrate on one sport. My daughter play softball and Waco (especially Midway) is very strong in that sport. We are tickled to be out of there district. They did not allow a single run in district (scored 105 runs) and run ruled every game they played in district except for the final game against us (by the way, my daughter pitched and held them to 2 earned runs!!!) Basketball and volleyball will be better because we will be playing with teams that share the same problem as we do ( sharing same kids with different sports).

Back to my point, next time you say Brownwood people think 3A stinks or think we already have the trophy engraved, quote it! Other wise you are just blowing usless smoke and degrating the good people of Brownwood!

Go Lions!! You welcome !!!!!! Tell it like it is Bro:2thumbsup

ronwx5x
07-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Look at the title of this thread. It should read "Who are the most hated 3a fans on this board". Personally I feel threads like this should be directed toward the fans, not the town or team. I don't hate Brownwood or their football team. That said, the Brownwood posters get a bit arrogant at times, but even those are few, just loud. While Brownwoodians (new word!) certainly aren't the only loud posters on this board, they just command the most attention right now.

Can't wait for the real football and not just talk!

:) :)

Looking4number8
07-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

Can't wait for the real football and not just talk!

:) :)

I agree, do you think we can get the UIL to let them start early this year... It would give all something better to do...

BwdLions
07-09-2008, 09:23 AM

Go Lions!!

Don't worry about bleedorange. You can tell by his posts that he's ticked off about Brownwood dropping down to 3A. He can't stand it that we might have some success in 3A and take some atttention away from Celina. Just ignore him until he posts something that's worth arguing about. ;)

cshscougar08
07-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

Depends on who you talk to. Yes I'll agree a lot of people don't like us. But ask them the reason why. "Uhhhh. . . I don't know. I just don't." Stupid people.

RedWhiteBlue
07-09-2008, 09:41 AM
I didn't vote. I think the thread is silly. :crazy1: I don't hate any 3A teams. I respect the teams that are listed. Do I respect all the posters on the DL? Not so much. But that is just my opinion-which only amounts to the same as everyone elses.:D

Old Green
07-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Old Green

I don't hate any team as I'm sure everyone else does. This is just a message board to pass the time for a lot of us.

That being said any team can be disliked given enough success. We in Cuero can be the most hated team at times as are others. Just bounce another fans teams butts all over the field enough and see what happens.

:)

TigerPride
07-09-2008, 10:03 AM

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 0-0 team in the state)

wimbo_pro
07-09-2008, 10:39 AM

Cuero might be the most hated to some...but they are the most respected team in this town, at least in my opinion.

charlesrixey
07-09-2008, 11:59 AM
celina

this one is easy, brownwood hasn't really been hated for a while

almost no one wants to see celina win other than its fans

BwdLion73
07-09-2008, 12:34 PM

I don't hate any team as I'm am sure everyone else does. This is just a message board to pass the time for a lot of us.

I remember Cuero in State 1970
Bwd. 14
Cureo 0 :D

Old Green
07-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

I remember Cuero in State 1970
Bwd. 14
Cureo 0 :D Yep ! It was cold that day at Memorial Stadium in austin. 20 Degrees at 12:00 in the afternoon.:p

Any Southall's left in Brownwood. They ran all over us.

I see you have 73 as part of your name. You GRADUATE IN 1973. i GRADUATED IN 1972:thumbsup: :wave:

Lion_Addict
07-09-2008, 12:43 PM

Brownwood in the toilet

The more of this diarrhea of the mouth makes my vote easy :devil: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
07-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Yep ! It was cold that day at Memorial Stadium in austin. 20 Degrees at 12:00 in the afternoon.:p

Any Southall's left in Brownwood. They ran all over us.

I see you have 73 as part of your name. You GRADUATE IN 1973. i GRADUATED IN 1972:thumbsup: :wave: Dang Old Green you're an old fart.:devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Dang Old Green you're an old fart.:devil: :devil:

LOL!! They make me feel young!!:p :p

RedWhiteBlue
07-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Brownwood in the toilet.
That's funny.... I just thought it sounded like something my 7 year old would say. :D

Old Green
07-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Dang Old Green you're an old fart.:devil: :devil: :p So I can still keep up with you young guys. just don't go too fast:devil: :D

Old Green
07-09-2008, 01:08 PM
LOL!! They make me feel young!!:p :p Age is just a number.:p

Till reality sets in :D

Old Tiger
07-09-2008, 01:10 PM
LOL!! They make me feel young!!:p :p http://pointecoupee.central.groupfusion.net/modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/37204/Image/cougar.jpg

:p:p

nobogey72
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
I think that if you ask anyone within 50 or 60 miles of Abilene, they would tell you that Wylie is not only the most hated 3A team, but also the most hated team period. Even people in Abilene that are Abilene High or Cooper, alot of them absolutely HATE Wylie. I'm kind of like the Celina posters, in that it just fires me up even more. The more they hate us, the more fun it makes it. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
07-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
http://pointecoupee.central.groupfusion.net/modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/37204/Image/cougar.jpg

:p:p

:clap: :clap: Now that's funny :D

DaHop72
07-09-2008, 01:20 PM
:p So I can still keep up with you young guys. just don't go too fast:devil: :D I noticed your birthday and you are "much" older than I am. ;)

:devil:

RedWhiteBlue
07-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think that if you ask anyone within 50 or 60 miles of Abilene, they would tell you that Wylie is not only the most hated 3A team, but also the most hated team period. Even people in Abilene that are Abilene High or Cooper, alot of them absolutely HATE Wylie. I'm kind of like the Celina posters, in that it just fires me up even more. The more they hate us, the more fun it makes it. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :taunt: :taunt:
:bigcry: :bigcry: Someone please hold Bogey's hand while I go get a tissue.:blahblah: :blahblah: :lies: :lies:

Lion_Addict
07-09-2008, 01:32 PM

Ummmm.....we hate yawl, just so you know :p :devil:

orange machine
07-09-2008, 03:22 PM

You said it, this is exactly why i talk crap other than the fact that i love making Brownwood people mad. Now they are going to say that i dont make them mad, but horse poop i do. I do it in fun really even if i have to fabricate some of it. :devil: :devil: :devil:

orange machine
07-09-2008, 03:24 PM

Go Lions!!

You know me by some of our talks that im harmless and am just trying to get yall fired up.

BleedOrange
07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Don't worry about bleedorange. You can tell by his posts that he's ticked off about Brownwood dropping down to 3A. He can't stand it that we might have some success in 3A and take some atttention away from Celina. Just ignore him until he posts something that's worth arguing about. ;)

How did I get into this? I don't believe, in my limited number of posts, that I have said anything negative about Brownwood or any other school.

Looking4number8
07-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
How did I get into this? I don't believe, in my limited number of posts, that I have said anything negative about Brownwood or any other school.

I think he is talking about orange machine, he goes by bleed orange on the Brownwood web site

BwdLions
07-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I think he is talking about orange machine, he goes by bleed orange on the Brownwood web site

oops, did I drag the wrong Celina guy into this? Sorry.:rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
07-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
oops, did I drag the wrong Celina guy into this? Sorry.:rolleyes:

Thats allright. All the orange does tend to run together so to speak.

Snydertigersrul
07-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Why was Sweetwater left out of the poll?

LH Panther Mom
07-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I think it's because a team has to be "hated" by more than one town. :p

Snydertigersrul
07-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think it's because a team has to be "hated" by more than one town. :p

I know Wylie fans hat Sweetwater like Snyder fans

mustang04
07-09-2008, 06:52 PM
I know Wylie fans hat Sweetwater like Snyder fans
HA!!!! YOU WISH!

you are trying to shy away from the fact that snyder is hated by BOTH sweetwater and A. Wylie.....our rivalry with wylie was always friendly and we were all friends for the most part...i was just a groomsman for one of my best friends/college roommates who was from wylie along with my best friend and still current roommate..weve discussed this many times and all agreed that we were both bad-A and that everybody peed on snyder

but really...yall suck

Looking4number8
07-09-2008, 07:08 PM

In a previous job, I had to visit Sweetwater monthly. I have to say, if there is a town that loves there high school as much as we do in Brownwood, it is Sweetwater. Every restaurant I ate in, business I sold to and stranger I talked to wore red and talked about their mustangs.

I loved it. I could never hate Sweetwater for that reason.

by the way, i dont think I will ever hate a school in 3A as much as I hated Copperas Cove the last two years. They were only in our district for two years but man, what a trash talking community! My boss was from Cove and we had a sales meeting the day of the big game last year and he called me out at the end of the meeting. I did not say much back because I really did not expect us to win that game... but let me tell you, when I got home that night, the email to the whole sales staff went out... It was great to get the comments back from other reps. It was even better when he admitted his loss at the next meeting.

All that aside, with all the smack talk on this site, nothing is as rude and uncalled for as the cove fans were both before and after that game!!

Again, I am sooooo happy we are now in 3A

slingshot
07-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersdrul
I know Wylie fans hat Sweetwater like Snyder fans Nahhh... not really--Sweetwater fans are respectful and it is a fierce but friendly rivalry. Snyder? Ughhh... trash-talking, bragging, rude and you just downright hate to go there and play.

orange machine
07-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Just for kicks why do yall or people hate Celina so much.

popcorn screen
07-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Has Snyder been good enough over the last 10 years to even be on the list? How can a 1st time 3A - Brownwood be on this list? I understand Celina - they win a lot so there is envy everywhere. Other ?? New poll - Celina, Wylie, and how about Cuero and Liberty Hill. I would say Sealy, but it has been awhile. Now we have a north, west, central, and central east sort of representation. Do we have any hated school south of SA that have been powers the last 5-10 years?

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Has Snyder been good enough over the last 10 years to even be on the list? How can a 1st time 3A - Brownwood be on this list? I understand Celina - they win a lot so there is envy everywhere. Other ?? New poll - Celina, Wylie, and how about Cuero and Liberty Hill. I would say Sealy, but it has been awhile. Now we have a north, west, central, and central east sort of representation. Do we have any hated school south of SA that have been powers the last 5-10 years?

I think this poll has more to do with the downlow fans than the actual team!!!

popcorn screen
07-09-2008, 10:37 PM
New to site, but there is a good fan base for Celina, Wylie, Snyder, SWater and LH on the board. Get a poll together of the top 5 winninest programs in 3A for the past five years. Games won should be the standard for the poll. I am sure one of the gurus can come up with the numbers. should be interesting.

Ranger Mom
07-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
New to site, but there is a good fan base for Celina, Wylie, Snyder, SWater and LH on the board. Get a poll together of the top 5 winninest programs in 3A for the past five years. Games won should be the standard for the poll. I am sure one of the gurus can come up with the numbers. should be interesting.

Good idea....I will leave it to you to put together!!:)

charlesrixey
07-09-2008, 11:21 PM
i think cuero should've been the 3rd team here

certainly not snyder, and more than likely not even LH (they've only been great for five or six years, which is not enough to for them to be truly despised)

celina's only been in 3A for four years in the last six, but given the success they had and the streak they brought with them in 02', almost no one was rooting for them at the 3A level

BobcatBenny
07-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Rixey,
You are right, there really is only one team that belongs on this list!

You convinced me and count my vote. Celina is finally going to win a poll on this board!

Really ... the Bobcats are the only team that has earned the right to be put on the list.

Benny

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 05:53 AM
I think this poll has more to do with the downlow fans than the actual team!!!
I think some must've skipped over this. ;)

garciap77
07-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
HA!!!! YOU WISH!

you are trying to shy away from the fact that snyder is hated by BOTH sweetwater and A. Wylie.....our rivalry with wylie was always friendly and we were all friends for the most part...i was just a groomsman for one of my best friends/college roommates who was from wylie along with my best friend and still current roommate..weve discussed this many times and all agreed that we were both bad-A and that everybody peed on snyder

but really...yall suck

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

garciap77
07-10-2008, 07:13 AM

I like BobcatBenny! Does that count?:D

garciap77
07-10-2008, 07:14 AM
I think this poll has more to do with the downlow fans than the actual team!!! :iagree:

Snydertigersrul
07-10-2008, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

Here are the last two games between Snyder and Wylie.

2004: SNYDER 27, WYLIE 23
2005: SNYDER 16, WYLIE 13

:D

garciap77
07-10-2008, 07:30 AM

Those two games only made us better! We'll be ready this year. And don't forget Sweetwater did a number on you all.:p :taunt: :stirpot:

BwdLions
07-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
That's funny.... I just thought it sounded like something my 7 year old would say. :D

I'm sure orange machine is only 7. His mother lets him stay on the computer because it keeps him out of the kitchen.

Lion_Addict
07-10-2008, 12:01 PM

Easy.....people "Hate" a winner. Yawl are hated. We are hated. Southlake is hated. All the way up to the Pros, same thing. Yankees, Cowboys, Jeff Gordon, etc. There you have it. My opinion. That'll be as close as I get to saying anything nice about Celina. I really hate yawl :tongue: :devil: :D

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 12:20 PM
IT IS NOT ABOUT WIN/LOSS RECORDS....IT IS ABOUT THE FANS ON HERE.

I haven't voted and won't. But again, it's not about the "RECORD".

Lion_Addict
07-10-2008, 12:29 PM
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THAT :hand: . They went that direction....I answered the question that was in that direction. Dang woman.....go take 1 of your hormone pills :taunt:

ProudHornetMom
07-10-2008, 12:33 PM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

RedWhiteBlue
07-10-2008, 12:36 PM
This should be good.........:evillol:

waterboy
07-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THAT :hand: . They went that direction....I answered the question that was in that direction. Dang woman.....go take 1 of your hormone pills :taunt:
Uh, oh!:doh: Oh, no you didn't!:eek:

Lion_Addict
07-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Uh, oh!:doh: Oh, no you didn't!:eek:

Ummmm.....yep, believe I did. Wondering if I've been a little too nice here :thinking: . Do we need to compare bad days?

DaHop72
07-10-2008, 12:52 PM
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THAT :hand: . They went that direction....I answered the question that was in that direction. Dang woman.....go take 1 of your hormone pills :taunt: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
07-10-2008, 12:56 PM
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Lion_Addict
07-10-2008, 01:04 PM
OK.....I've "trembled" long enuff :rolleyes: & got to get back to work. Look forward to my spanking tomorrow :smoker:

garciap77
07-10-2008, 01:14 PM
OK.....I've "trembled" long enuff :rolleyes: & got to get back to work. Look forward to my spanking tomorrow :smoker:

Hit and run! LOL

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THAT :hand: . They went that direction....I answered the question that was in that direction. Dang woman.....go take 1 of your hormone pills :taunt: :p :p Feeling guilty? I guess I went a little overboard on the size, huh? :D It was a general statement, not specifically to you. ;)

I'll be happy to post my theories on "why" when I'm off work. :devil:

Oh, and about those hormone pills....I don't have a prescription. Can I borrow some from you/your wife? :kiss:

TigerPride
07-10-2008, 02:04 PM
:p :p
Oh, and about those hormone pills....I don't have a prescription. Can I borrow some from you/your wife? :kiss:

LAME.... You wouldn't want anyone taking shots at your family, especially if they don't even visit the downlow.Your a MOD right????

BILLYFRED0000
07-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
LAME.... You wouldn't want anyone taking shots at your family, especially if they don't even visit the downlow.Your a MOD right????

I don't suppose you noticed the other guy took the first shot and mom was just returning the favor. Besides, He is just jealous because the voices in mom's head won't talk to him.

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 02:43 PM
:thinking: :thinking: Maybe I should vote after all. ;)

Ranger Mom
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM

OMG!! Please tell me you are kidding!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
07-10-2008, 03:02 PM
AND that my friends is why Snyder is listed in the poll and why we hold them so close to our hearts here on the DL-------NOT!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BwdLions
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM

I expect a few more votes for Snyder after this response. :weeping:

DaHop72
07-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
AND that my friends is why Snyder is listed in the poll and why we hold them so close to our hearts here on the DL-------NOT!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/confused.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/tongue-1.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/blacksheep.jpg

Stownhorse
07-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Well, now you know how we felt (DL community) when Celina envaded! :eek: Oh yes I did! :D

HAHA! ya it was the same way. And Im gunna treat it the same. Until B'wood proves me wrong, like celina(win state their 1st yr in 3A), Im not going to bow to them. Celina was and still is on a totally different level than any other team in the state, both fundamentally and athletically.

But Snyder is the most hated, I think. lmao

nobogey72
07-10-2008, 04:16 PM

Care to go back the past 10-12 yrs? Including a couple of ya'lls homecomings when you were 4A?

Anyway all that is in the past and the records might as well be wiped clean. BUT, we do hate yaw'll (during football season).:taunt: :stirpot:

mustang04
07-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Care to go back the past 10-12 yrs? Including a couple of ya'lls homecomings when you were 4A?

Anyway all that is in the past and the records might as well be wiped clean. BUT, we do hate yaw'll (during football season).:taunt: :stirpot:

sweetwater OWNS snyder when in comes to our Win/Loss record vs. each other

Stownhorse
07-10-2008, 04:40 PM

Yea, the record is in my sig. where is yall's?

pirate4state
07-10-2008, 04:56 PM
LAME.... You wouldn't want anyone taking shots at your family, especially if they don't even visit the downlow.Your a MOD right???? :bigcry: maybe she asked the wrong person!

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Until B'wood proves me wrong, like celina(win state their 1st yr in 3A), Im not going to bow to them.
:confused: :confused: I think you're talking about Brownwood winning the first year in 3A and not Celina, right? 'Coz otherwise.... :p

Stownhorse
07-10-2008, 05:22 PM
:confused: :confused: I think you're talking about Brownwood winning the first year in 3A and not Celina, right? 'Coz otherwise.... :p

1st yr. back*

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 05:23 PM
1st yr. back*
Yeah, but which team? This is Brownwood's first year back, but Celina didn't win the title their first year back. (See why I'm confused? :D )

cshscougar08
07-10-2008, 05:24 PM
1st yr. back*

Celina won second year back. First year they lost to LH on a last second field goal.

Stownhorse
07-10-2008, 05:28 PM
My bad, Ive been dormant. But they made it to the big dance. You know what I mean.

Gosh ppl I hate when I get smashed with all the history crapola.

cshscougar08
07-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Gosh ppl I hate when I get smashed with all the history crapola.

We just all like to be right. :D

Trashman
07-10-2008, 05:35 PM
I am begining to feel the love! :inlove: Evidently there are other teams that are hated more than Brownwood. :weeping: Never thought it was possible. :thinking: Well I guess there is always next year. :tongue: :stirpot:

ProudHornetMom
07-10-2008, 07:29 PM

:spitlol: Wow a tad sensitive.

Boomer
07-10-2008, 08:42 PM
I think Cuero has to be one of the most hated, or disliked teams in south Texas. We have been the state semi-finalist 3 out of the last 4 years. Every where we go, we have a target on our backs, in every sport. We have been State Champs in track 3 out of the last 4 years. Even though we loose good players to graduation, we always have somebody younger ready to step up and perform.

K-MAC Chuck
07-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm surprised Liberty Hill isn't on this list...

Maybe I missed something..??:confused:

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
I'm surprised Liberty Hill isn't on this list...

Maybe I missed something..??:confused:
You missed the part where we don't have 783 years of "history" that we shove down people's throats. ;)

Trashman
07-10-2008, 10:09 PM
You missed the part where we don't have 783 years of "history" that we shove down people's throats. ;)

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are!:D

Snydertigersrul
07-10-2008, 10:19 PM

You really owned us in the 2004 playoff game in Big Spring.

Stownhorse
07-10-2008, 10:55 PM

Might not have, but he wasn't referring to that. You dunce.

mustang04
07-11-2008, 02:32 AM

pretty sure i was graduated by then....and pretty sure my senior year we made yall look pretty pathetic in the bowl....and pretty sure we are wayyyyyy over yall when it comes to wins vs. each other...pretty sure yall suck

Lion_Addict
07-11-2008, 06:59 AM

Sorry, but the wife don't have the need for 'em........but my girlfriend; now that's a whole different story :D . Sure she could hook ya up :p :cool:

Lion_Addict
07-11-2008, 07:07 AM

:hand: No need to be defending my wife's honor (the woman's the :devil: ) :D .......I welcome ALL "shots", even though I didn't consider that one. It's all in fun. I've got that leather thick skin. Just bring on the yapping.....I'm loving it :inlove:

DaHop72
07-11-2008, 07:57 AM

But Snyder is the most hated, I think. lmao :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: And no one cares what you think.

:devil: :devil:

DaHop72
07-11-2008, 07:59 AM
...pretty sure yall suck Ah young Reginald, I guess we will see about this later in the year.:thinking: :thinking:

:p

Old Green
07-11-2008, 11:53 AM
You missed the part where we don't have 783 years of "history" that we shove down people's throats. ;) No you don't ! BUT, you're getting there real fast:p :D

lion75
07-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Clyde.(kidding)

mustang04
07-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Ah young Reginald, I guess we will see about this later in the year.:thinking: :thinking:

oh im not saying sweetwater will win...im just saying that yall could win several years in a row and sweetwater would still be yalls daddy in football

Global Swarming
07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm surprised Giddings isn't in this poll.

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Ah young Reginald, I guess we will see about this later in the year.:thinking: :thinking:

When your playing Brownwood for third place in 2-3A.:confused:

:evillol: :D :evillol:

Tiger Baseball
07-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
When your playing Brownwood for third place in 2-3A.:confused:

:evillol: :D :evillol:

No he means when Sweetwater is playing Breckenridge for 5th place :p :p :p

BwdLions
07-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
No he means when Sweetwater is playing Breckenridge for 5th place :p :p :p

Good one Tiger. :clap:

Nursebetty
07-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
I think Cuero has to be one of the most hated, or disliked teams in south Texas. We have been the state semi-finalist 3 out of the last 4 years. Every where we go, we have a target on our backs, in every sport. We have been State Champs in track 3 out of the last 4 years. Even though we loose good players to graduation, we always have somebody younger ready to step up and perform. That is so true...Boomer... We excel in various sports...other than football, but when it comes to football.....OMG..we (Cuero) do "have a target on our backs". You are correctamundo when you talk about younger players stepping up and performing when we lose good players to graduation. Cuero has had a successful sports program for many, many years. I know that we will continue in that tradition for many, many, many years to come..........GO MEAN GREEN!