PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WILL HAPPEN FiRST?

I_DONT_CARE
07-08-2008, 03:49 PM
SOMEONE WILL SAY THE WRONG THING AND ROCKET WILL POP OFF AT THE MOUTH AND GET HIMSELF KICKED OFF OF HERE.

OR-

SOMEONE WILL SAY THE WRONG THING AND ROCKETS HEAD WILL JUST EXPLODE MAKING IT WHERE HE CAN NO LONGER SEE THE MONITOR.

:p

orange machine
07-08-2008, 03:51 PM
man thats tough let me :nerd:

BILLYFRED0000
07-08-2008, 03:52 PM
There is a third possibility where he might do both. I am pondering the possibilities.

Ranger Mom
07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
If his head explodes out of the top....then it may leave his eyeballs in place, therefore he could still see his monitor!!:)

pirate4state
07-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Why do you care? :D

If anything he'll make someone else's head explode!

RedWhiteBlue
07-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
SOMEONE WILL SAY THE WRONG THING AND ROCKET WILL POP OFF AT THE MOUTH AND GET HIMSELF KICKED OFF OF HERE.

OR-

SOMEONE WILL SAY THE WRONG THING AND ROCKETS HEAD WILL JUST EXPLODE MAKING IT WHERE HE CAN NO LONGER SEE THE MONITOR.

:p
WHO CARES?

espn1
07-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
WHO CARES? He's too new to worry about. He hasn't been out of the 3A Down Low Angina (spelling ???) Long enough.:D :D :D

BEAST
07-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey take it easy on poor ole Rocket. I know him personally. He is really a good guy. Just very passionate about his team as we all are. He loves to stir the pot like blue and a few of you other do.

But to answer the question, I believe the head will explode, however, that will still leave him with enough brains to outwit most of you.

Just joking have a good day.

BEAST

I_DONT_CARE
07-08-2008, 04:14 PM
I COULDNT CARE LESS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I JUST FIND HIS POSTS RATHER HUMEROUS. WHEN I SEE ONE OF HIS POSTS, I THINK OF A PUFFER FISH INSTEAD OF A ROCKET. FULL OF NOTHING BUT AIR. I JUST THOUGHT OTHERS OPINIONS MIGHT BE FUN TO READ.

ASKING ME "WHO CARES" IS SO LAME:rolleyes:

Rocket
07-08-2008, 04:18 PM
This is good stuff... ;)

Well when we find something worth arguing about, I will do better. Right now we are arguing about speculations... so we are all right and we all sound stupid.

I do love to stir the pot... all in fun.

RedWhiteBlue
07-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I COULDNT CARE LESS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I JUST FIND HIS POSTS RATHER HUMEROUS. WHEN I SEE ONE OF HIS POSTS, I THINK OF A PUFFER FISH INSTEAD OF A ROCKET. FULL OF NOTHING BUT AIR. I JUST THOUGHT OTHERS OPINIONS MIGHT BE FUN TO READ.

ASKING ME "WHO CARES" IS SO LAME:rolleyes:
I know it was lame... I just have always wanted to ask you that.:kiss: :inlove: Now my life is complete.

BILLYFRED0000
07-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah if we can't have a little fun whats the point. Go Team Go:::::@@@!!!!!

I_DONT_CARE
07-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I know it was lame... I just have always wanted to ask you that.:kiss: :inlove: Now my life is complete.

:eek: :eek: NOW THAT I HAVE "COMPLETED YOUR LIFE" I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER.

Rocket
07-08-2008, 04:37 PM
First time for everything...

LionKing
07-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Rocket is like Jason of the Friday the 13th movies, you think you've got him, but he just keeps coming back.
He's lots of fun, especially when football season starts.

espn1
07-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by LionKing
Rocket is like Jason of the Friday the 13th movies, you think you've got him, but he just keeps coming back.
He's lots of fun, especially when football season starts. Wow! It sounds like you might need to buy each other Mums for Homecoming.:D :D :D

jlg043
07-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Wow! It sounds like you might need to buy each other Mums for Homecoming.:D :D :D

LOL! :D

waterboy
07-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't know which one will happen first, but I will tell you this: I won't to be on the other side of the state if his head explodes! There's liable to be some kind of foul smell that smells like.......well.:D :stirpot:

Rocket
07-08-2008, 06:11 PM
you got that right, waterboy. You don't want to be nowhere near. The bad thing is that I am in the metroplex. So Laredo or Harlingen might be the best bet. I love Texas High School Football. ;)

Anybody with Jim Nabors on a signature pic is cool with me, espn1. Shazaaam. LOL

zebrablue2
07-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
you got that right, waterboy. You don't want to be nowhere near. The bad thing is that I am in the metroplex. So Laredo or Harlingen might be the best bet. I love Texas High School Football. ;)

Anybody with Jim Nabors on a signature pic is cool with me, espn1. Shazaaam. LOL

:omg: :eek:

espn1
07-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Anybody with Jim Nabors on a signature pic is cool with me, espn1. Shazaaam. LOL Gah ah ah lay. Thank ya Thank ya Thank ya .:D :D :D