PDA

View Full Version : Best Athletes?

SWMustang
07-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Watching the Wimbledon final reminded me of the Bjorg/Mcenroe/Connors era in Tennis. Bjorg was widely considered the greatest athlete during his reign. I still think top tier Tennis players are some of the best all around athletes in the world. That was grueling match for both yesterday. What's harder than that? Boxing maybe?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-07-2008, 05:08 PM
The best athlete ever: Gary Randall

mustang04
07-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
The best athlete ever: Gary Randall

only cuz Reggie Ham retired

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
only cuz Reggie Ham retired

:D

This is true, very true. I heard Reggie Ham once shaked a guy so hard he broke both of his ankles and his wrist.

mustang04
07-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
This is true, very true. I heard Reggie Ham once shaked a guy so hard he broke both of his ankles and his wrist. not to mention that his first born son will be born with broken anlkes as well.....its a true story, ya'll

but Gary is the best to take my spot so i gladly hand him the torch

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
not to mention that his first born son will be born with broken anlkes as well.....its a true story, ya'll

but Gary is the best to take my spot so i gladly hand him the torch

Yeah I heard that Gary once hit a guy so hard his head exploded and brains went everywhere, yeah that's what I heard.

NastySlot
07-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Watching the Wimbledon final reminded me of the Bjorg/Mcenroe/Connors era in Tennis. Bjorg was widely considered the greatest athlete during his reign. I still think top tier Tennis players are some of the best all around athletes in the world. That was grueling match for both yesterday. What's harder than that? Boxing maybe?

i was thinking yesterday after watching tennis that those two guys might make pretty dang good middle infielders and i bet they could hit for avg. easy.