PDA

View Full Version : Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal

maroonpirate04
07-06-2008, 01:07 PM
A while back i posted about Texas Cheerleaders getting in trouble well guess what, I was surfing the channels last night and Lifetime will air the movie on August 2nd Tatum O'Neal will star as Prinicipal Lorene Tippit. So once again Texas will be under attack about bad cheerleaders:) This will be the third movie about Texas Cheerleader Scandals, the first two were about the Channelview incident back in 1991. Pretty soon they will expose Southlake Carroll scandal:D

piratebg
07-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Great. I have a feeling my wife is gonna make me watch this one with her.

JasperDog94
07-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Great. I have a feeling my wife is gonna make me watch this one with her. Make you?:confused: :doh: :D :D

STANG RED
07-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I hate to say it, but it’s usually some crazy mother(s) living vicariously through their daughters the start most of the trouble. I’ve seen it right here in lil ol Sweetwater several times.

NastySlot
07-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I hate to say it, but it’s usually some crazy mother(s) living vicariously through their daughters the start most of the trouble. I’ve seen it right here in lil ol Sweetwater several times.

it's a good thing that dads don't do this with their sons and sports....;)

zebrablue2
07-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Great. I have a feeling my wife is gonna make me watch this one with her.

ROFL.

Emerson1
07-06-2008, 09:55 PM
We had cheerleader controversy this year, all but 2 seniors were kicked off because they had pictures on their myspace holding red cups...

espn1
07-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
it's a good thing that dads don't do this with their sons and sports....;) Darn right we don't put up with that crap. But I do make my 8 year old practice baseball 4.5 hrs a day.:D :D :D

NastySlot
07-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Darn right we don't put up with that crap. But I do make my 8 year old practice baseball 4.5 hrs a day.:D :D :D

at least you admit you "make" him........so dads will tell you and really believe that their kid wants to practice that long.

espn1
07-06-2008, 10:53 PM
at least you admit you "make" him........so dads will tell you and really believe that their kid wants to practice that long. Actually he is in between seasons right now. All Star's was officially over last week. We have about 6 wks of rest before we start playing in tournaments and fall ball. But we still throw the ball and go to the batting cages.

Gobbla2001
07-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
We had cheerleader controversy this year, all but 2 seniors were kicked off because they had pictures on their myspace holding red cups...

"I thought I told you girls before the season, NO DRINKING TEA"

STANG RED
07-06-2008, 11:20 PM
it's a good thing that dads don't do this with their sons and sports....;)

Oh I'm sorry. I thought this thread was about cheerleaders. My mistake I guess.;)

espn1
07-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this thread was about cheerleaders. My mistake I guess.;) That's ok a lot of people make mistakes. We did a hostile take over of this thread.:confused: :confused: :confused: Congratulations you caught it. I've been on here since 2002 and I've never seen another thread go a little off topic. Way to be on your toes. :confused: :confused: :confused:

zebrablue2
07-07-2008, 07:01 AM
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this thread was about cheerleaders. My mistake I guess.;)

they forgot to hang the sign... :hijacktd: