PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION 3A TEAMS!!!!

Jacket2000
07-28-2001, 02:21 AM
The 2001 3A football season has been canceled!! Since EVERYONE knows that Abilene Wylie is going to win it all, the other 317 teams have decided to forfeit their entire seasons. Therefore, the UIL has no choice but to go ahead and present the state championship trophy to the mighty Wylie Bulldogs!!!

bigdawg
07-28-2001, 12:13 PM
Thank you jacket2000. This is something the whole team has been wanting since the loss last year. We are proud to accept the trophy for the state championship!! I would also like to thank all of the 317 3a teams that forfeited, therefore allowing us to receive this prestigious award. Thanks again to all our fans who didn't even have to support, ya'll did a great job anyways!!!

left2soon
07-28-2001, 05:29 PM
you mean they are playing football in west texas again?.. son of a gun.

hsguru
07-28-2001, 07:28 PM
Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. Not everyone can be from Wylie

Jacket2000
07-28-2001, 10:21 PM
Jealous? Like Ive said before, I already have my ring,and have moved on to bigger and better things. I'll ask once again...where's Wylie's ring?

Atl_Rabb_Fan
07-28-2001, 11:25 PM
Well we know you wont be that lucky and that it is all a dream but good luck top your team that is untill they have to face Atlanta in the playoffs.

GO RABBS

rambo
07-28-2001, 11:57 PM
hey jacket2000, if you already have a ring and have moved on to bigger and better things the what the crap are you doing on this site??? must be some kind of loser that has nothing better to do that sit around on the computer and talk trash.....yeah i think that would be bigger and better!!!!

hey atl_rabb_fan, we dont need any luck!!!

wylie state champs 01!!!

hsguru
07-29-2001, 12:07 AM
Rab fan how did the payoffs go for yall last year????? thats what I thought... get your flute and get back in line with the rest of the band...

hsguru
07-29-2001, 12:08 AM
my typing sucks.. the PLAYOFFS.... i knew i needed to elborate for you slow east texas folks...

topdawg
07-29-2001, 09:41 AM
Slow East Texas folks? We, East Texans, would have been fast enough to use spell check! Think about it!

eye of the tiger
07-29-2001, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by hsguru:
my typing sucks.. the PLAYOFFS.... i knew i needed to elborate for you slow east texas folks...
Ill have to look this up, but it seems to me it has been over 30 years since a 3aaa state champ came from west texas. You guys talk a pretty good game though. And it seems funny to me that you would put down the band. They support their teams every week. Why would you make fun of any team supporter. Is that a west texas thing? No probably just a Wylie thing. Most of the west Texas posters are pretty nice.

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited July 29, 2001).]

left2soon
07-29-2001, 11:52 AM
gooooroooo....
not an atlanta fan..but they are in the playoffs consistantly...show some respect. and trust me..aint nothing slow in east texas.

rambo
07-29-2001, 01:51 PM
when was the last time wylie wasnt in the playoffs??? as far as atlanta being in the playoffs consistantly....i think wylie is in the playoffs pretty consistantly too!!!!

state champs 01!!!!!!

eye of the tiger
07-29-2001, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by rambo:
hey jacket2000, if you already have a ring and have moved on to bigger and better things the what the crap are you doing on this site??? must be some kind of loser that has nothing better to do that sit around on the computer and talk trash.....yeah i think that would be bigger and better!!!!

hey atl_rabb_fan, we dont need any luck!!!

wylie state champs 01!!!
Are you implying that everyone that posts on this board that is not still in high school is a loser? I dont think so. I read the Abilene Wylie ISD mission statement and it says in part ...to prepare all students to function effectively, successfully, and productively.--You must have been absent on the days they taught these skills.

rambo
07-29-2001, 04:45 PM
jacket2000, i dont think i ever said or implied that everyone who posts on this board is a loser....but i do think you said you have a ring and have moved on to bigger and better things???? so that tells me that you are out of high school!!!

state champs 01!!

Jacket2000
07-29-2001, 10:58 PM
You dumb@$$, I didnt even post that!!! As to why Im on this site, someone once told me "never forget where you came from".
J2K
Never underestimate the heart of a champion

rambo
07-29-2001, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:
Jealous? Like Ive said before, I already have my ring,and have moved on to bigger and better things. I'll ask once again...where's Wylie's ring?

hey jacket2000, lets see am i really the dumb@$$???? i dont think so....oh yeah i thought you never said that???? well you must be the dumb@$$!!! you dont even know what you post on these boards...thats pathetic!!!!

wylie state champs 01!!!

Jacket2000
07-30-2001, 02:14 AM
***? Dont they teach you to read at Wylie? I figured that would be at least a 10th grade course over there. The post you repiled to, about being a loser, wasnt written by me, you GED drop-out! If this is any indication of the Wylie football team, then no one will have to worry about them after the first six weeks is over.

[This message has been edited by Jacket2000 (edited July 30, 2001).]