PDA

View Full Version : The NEW Survivor (This thread for Women Only)

Ranger Mom
11-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Geez...you would think this is a football board or something....time for me post a NON-FOOTBALL post!! :D :p :D

THE NEXT SURVIVOR SERIES

Six married men will be dropped on an island with 1 car and 4 kids each, for 6 weeks.

Each kid plays two sports and either takes music or dance classes.

There is no access to fast food.

Each man must work an outside job for 40 hrs per week, take care of his 4 kids, keep his assigned house clean, correct all homework, complete science projects, cook all meals , do everyone's laundry, etc., etc., etc...

The men only have access to television when the kids are asleep and all chores are done.

There is only one TV between them and there is NO REMOTE !

The men must shave their legs, wear makeup daily, which they must apply themselves,either while driving or while making four lunches.

They must attend weekly PTA meetings; clean up after their sick children at 1:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m. 4:00 a.m as needed; make an Indian hut model with six toothpicks, a tortilla and one marker; and get a 4-year-old to eat a serving of peas.

The kids will vote them off the island, based on performance.

The last man on the island wins . only if ......he has enough energy to be intimate with his spouse (who makes an appearance for this act only) at a moment's notice.

If the last man does win, he can play the game over and over again for the next 18-25 years .
eventually earning the right to be called "Mother." wink

lepfan
11-20-2003, 06:58 PM
RangerMom, you did not mention this must be done while being hormonally imbalanced!!! eek!

Ranger Mom
11-20-2003, 07:00 PM
lepfan:
RangerMom, you did not mention this must be done while being hormonally imbalanced!!! eek! LOL!!!

I actually felt kinda bad after I posted this. I was in the office playing on the computer and when I walked into the kitchen, my husband was cooking dinner!! eek!

lepfan
11-20-2003, 07:03 PM
Ranger Mom:

lepfan:
RangerMom, you did not mention this must be done while being hormonally imbalanced!!! eek! LOL!!!

I actually felt kinda bad after I posted this. I was in the office playing on the computer and when I walked into the kitchen, my husband was cooking dinner!! eek! That is where my hubby is right now :D :D :D

jerry7
11-20-2003, 07:14 PM
You crack me up Rangermom... By the way Jeremy and I was thinking of going and getting behind Sweetwater and doing a little cheering:) Whats the scoop?
Lisa

Ranger Mom
11-20-2003, 07:18 PM
jerry7:
You crack me up Rangermom... By the way Jeremy and I was thinking of going and getting behind Sweetwater and doing a little cheering:) Whats the scoop?
LisaThey play in Canyon this week, so I won't be able to make that one. But, I hope to follow them around some myself!!
Do you remember the Sweetwater kid I was sitting next to when you walked up Saturday night?? Did you know he was wearing a Ranger T-shirt that he had just bought?? I thought that was "totally awesome" of him!!

Well I'll be darned!! My non-football thread just turned into a football thread!! :D

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

lepfan
11-20-2003, 07:22 PM
RangerMom, load the Suburban and y'all drive over to Pasadena...we will let you cheer for the LEPS!!! Bring Paula. :D

sinton66
11-20-2003, 07:22 PM
Heh, heh, you just can't help yourself, can you? wink

HornetMom
11-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Ranger Mom, love your style. lol http://kit.netpoets.net/k-lol.gif

BrahmaMom
11-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Besides cracking me up, this is SO TRUE!

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2003, 09:14 PM
Just one question, where do I sign him up? :D

LHMom
11-20-2003, 10:52 PM
LH Panther Mom:
Just one question, where do I sign him up? :D No, no! I want him.

SintonFan
11-21-2003, 04:24 AM
Ranger Mom:

lepfan:
RangerMom, you did not mention this must be done while being hormonally imbalanced!!! LOL!!!

I actually felt kinda bad after I posted this. I was in the office playing on the computer and when I walked into the kitchen, my husband was cooking dinner!! eek!
lepfan:

Ranger Mom:

lepfan:

I actually felt kinda bad after I posted this. I was in the office playing on the computer and when I walked into the kitchen, my husband was cooking dinner!! That is where my hubby is right now :D :D :D My kids BEG ME to cook dinner all the time. eek! :D :p